Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

A Guide for Pets

This is a discussion on A Guide for Pets within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You didn't even mention pots ANYWHERE in your 2 posts, am I supposed to automatically assume it had anything to ...
Page: 5

Guachimagaa

You didn't even mention pots ANYWHERE in your 2 posts, am I supposed to automatically assume it had anything to do with pots? I'm not a mind reader, so don't go around thinking everyone is, you retard. And rather then trolling the forums, spending 30 minutes to right up an essay on how you think I'm a mind reader, go outside.[/b]

ur pet wont take all the hits coming from the monster, so it has less chances to die, it doesnt need a lot of poths and its easier to exp :P.[/b]

conclusion of the first post retard.. u dont need to mind read, just learn to read.

seriously stop making a fool out of urself, u just need to say, ok im sorry, and shut up, or just shut up

didnt need 30 minutes to write that, also i if dont mind writting it up, why would u? am improving my english, proving my point right, letting u know how much of a retard u r, giving u some advices and helping other people on game, anything wrong in that?

and dont come up with the go outside bullshit, that is just lame, i choose how to spend my time, and i dont get why u should care, im not trolling the forum, just reading it from time to time, while im at game, anything wrong in that? u r also replying to this topic, so should i ask u to go outside? u r just pathetic.

jaymaniac6

Hey doom man, Guachimagaa was just saying what he thought... and his way could help others lvling pets. So u flaming him about the way he does it is stupid... if u dont like his way then dont use it. Personally I like his way for lvling pets and i use it myself cause i save pots and its easier.

Peace.

stephsteph100

Has anyone killed a pet during an invasion and it completes a quest? I heard about 2 quests can be completed this way.
    Im not 100% sure about this either, killing worms for a lvl 20 pet image change.[/b]

Yes...when we invaded I killed a pet; to my surprise, it said "Quest Completed." It was the cursed monster quest and I still had not killed Bishop but after the pet I received credit. Also, just for fun I tried booking my pet and it was possible. It did not affect AP but nonetheless I was able to do it. My pet is a Lvl 41 and not having played a priest before, I am not sure at what level I can book something..... maybe it just cannot be done.

what lvl do you need for the lamia?

Vchernyak

lamia is lvl 50-60

lvl 50 image change scroll....some what rare though.

Pirate409

An interesting side note that I haven't seen anyone post yet is that Priests are the best pet levelers. A priest with sleep can level a pet and use the smallest amount of hp pots. Like the Mage HP scrolls from sundries it is a bug I think that if you pet attacks and makes 1 hit on the mob, and then you sleep the mob, your pet will deal it's damage and not get hit till sleep is gone. I have bought a few low level pets and leveled them up doing this, and resold. Best way to level like this is keep finding mobs that take 1 or 2 sleep cycles per kill, example sleep Hornets 2 times at level 25 and it's dead. Takes 1 120 hp pot to heal if your fast enought with sleep.

Also should be noted that Pets will REGAIN there HP if they stop attacking like you would if you sit.
    But unlike you they WILL NOT regain MP.
    So if you you don't mind attacking yourself while pet is regaining hp then all you'll ever need is mp pots for it. and if you can sleep then you'll e able to kill 5 or 6 times the mobs before you really need to let your pet regain it's hp.

Also feel it should be pointed out that your pet with auto loot WILL NOT PICK UP Image change scrolls. Those MUST be looted by you. Not sure why this is but for some reason they don't like the scrolls and never pick them up.

Also not noted is that you can change the Items you pet picks up by changing the Shop Price (looting only noah and above)
    under the familiar options button in your seed. example if you wnat to loot accesories they npc for 640 coins (with prem, wich you will have to auto loot or use pet anyhow) so you'll need to set your Shop Price to atleast 635. This will make your pet Loot anything that can be npced for 635 or more, as well as stackable items. There is no way to keep your pet from picking up stackable items or noahs. If you only wnat to pick up items that are worth 10,000 coins when npced to keep your inventory free of stuff you don't want, or from filling up to fast, set your Shop Price to 10,000.

Just a few things I've learned, hope this helps B)

StoneColdAngel

Can you image change as often as u want?

An interesting side note that I haven't seen anyone post yet is that Priests are the best pet levelers. A priest with sleep can level a pet and use the smallest amount of hp pots. Like the Mage HP scrolls from sundries it is a bug I think that if you pet attacks and makes 1 hit on the mob, and then you sleep the mob, your pet will deal it's damage and not get hit till sleep is gone. I have bought a few low level pets and leveled them up doing this, and resold. Best way to level like this is keep finding mobs that take 1 or 2 sleep cycles per kill, example sleep Hornets 2 times at level 25 and it's dead. Takes 1 120 hp pot to heal if your fast enought with sleep.

Also should be noted that Pets will REGAIN there HP if they stop attacking like you would if you sit.
    But unlike you they WILL NOT regain MP.
    So if you you don't mind attacking yourself while pet is regaining hp then all you'll ever need is mp pots for it. and if you can sleep then you'll e able to kill 5 or 6 times the mobs before you really need to let your pet regain it's hp.

Also feel it should be pointed out that your pet with auto loot WILL NOT PICK UP Image change scrolls. Those MUST be looted by you. Not sure why this is but for some reason they don't like the scrolls and never pick them up.

Also not noted is that you can change the Items you pet picks up by changing the Shop Price (looting only noah and above)
    under the familiar options button in your seed. example if you wnat to loot accesories they npc for 640 coins (with prem, wich you will have to auto loot or use pet anyhow) so you'll need to set your Shop Price to atleast 635. This will make your pet Loot anything that can be npced for 635 or more, as well as stackable items. There is no way to keep your pet from picking up stackable items or noahs. If you only wnat to pick up items that are worth 10,000 coins when npced to keep your inventory free of stuff you don't want, or from filling up to fast, set your Shop Price to 10,000.

Just a few things I've learned, hope this helps B)[/b]
    oh fuk -_- I while ago I was farming for imagechange scrolls for about 30min with no luck... I was usign auto loot with my pet, and maybe that's why
    and yes you can change them as often as you want

Pirate409

oh fuk -_- I while ago I was farming for imagechange scrolls for about 30min with no luck... I was usign auto loot with my pet, and maybe that's why
    and yes you can change them as often as you want[/b]
    Yeah a good thing to do it go to npc with 1 of the item you want to farm and put your curor over it not to sell but to see the selling price cause this is what you should use to put your Shop Price at. well I suggest go like 50 coins lower of somthing just to be sure.

Yes you can use 45 level 20 image change scrolls in a row for any level over level 20 but can only get the changes that there are for level 20 scrolls. So a level 60 pet cna use a level 20 image change scroll if you want. All depends on what kind of pet look your going for.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Priest with debuffs for the win on pet levelling.

Malice + sleep = fast pet levelling

Nice to see about the spell of life. I will have to use that, will also try some abyss drops too, see if they work

Pirate409

Priest with debuffs for the win on pet levelling.

Malice + sleep = fast pet levelling

Nice to see about the spell of life. I will have to use that, will also try some abyss drops too, see if they work[/b]
    Also have heard that Prayer of god's power (books) for priests can raise the attack power of you pet. I beleive though that this only works on ptes level 45 + since books have a required level of 45.

Also have heard that Prayer of god&#39;s power (books) for priests can raise the attack power of you pet. I beleive though that this only works on ptes level 45 + since books have a required level of 45.[/b]
    Does that really work? shit i need to try it

Whats the best/fastest mob to kill at when ur pet is lvl 50?

anyone?

Pirate409

Still haven&#39;t fully tested the Books out yet as I usually sell the pets I level at either level 35 or 40. That&#39;s when they get ther first buffs and are actually usefull other than looting. I have tried books on them below level 45 adn while the icon shows I don&#39;t believe it affects there attack power, although i could be wrong. I haven&#39;t tried on a level 45 pet yet so not quite sure if it works at the books requirement level for priests or not.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Also feel it should be pointed out that your pet with auto loot WILL NOT PICK UP Image change scrolls. Those MUST be looted by you. Not sure why this is but for some reason they don&#39;t like the scrolls and never pick them up.[/b]
    Set you loots NPC price to 500. It will pick them up.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast