Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Favorite METAL band

This is a discussion on Favorite METAL band within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Pff what do you know, all you like is the slityourwrists scream metal. Ok so maybe edguy has a few ...
Page: 5

Judas Iscariot

Pff what do you know, all you like is the slityourwrists scream metal. Ok so maybe edguy has a few gay songs but some are super duper cool.[/b]
    The leather and spikes fetishism in black metal is enough to raise a few eyebrows... but that's not the point!

Edguy is incredibly gay dude.

Just look at this. This is gayer than those leather cowboy pants they sell!

azz

As Blood Runs Black, TDI, Through The Eyes Of The Dead, and of course my friends band: Final Days Fall

hmm i like
    System of a Down
    Iron Maiden
    Nightwish

The leather and spikes fetishism in black metal is enough to raise a few eyebrows... but that's not the point!

Edguy is incredibly gay dude.

Just look at this. This is gayer than those leather cowboy pants they sell![/b]
    I suppose it takes the term 'rocket ride' to a new level. Thir hellfire album pwns tho..

azz

Canninbal Corspe FTW[/b]
    i like alot

Judas Iscariot

I suppose it takes the term 'rocket ride' to a new level. Thir hellfire album pwns tho..[/b]
    lol to each his own baba. You tried black metal a few times, that makes you man enough to forget Edguy :lol:

Cannibal Corpse <------ ewwwww
    Atheist, Gorguts, Cynic <---- much better than Cannibal Corpse(jazz influences? In MY death metal? What has the world gone to!)

Acostic

NightWish, as a Trance addict i like nightwish so much :]

darkesthour

Job for a Cowboy (old stuff from Doom)
    As Blood Runs Black
    Cradle of Filth
    Tool
    At the Gates
    Between the Buried and Me
    The Black Dahlia Murder
    Graveworm
    Decapitated
    Dethklok =)
    The Devil Wears Prada
    Emmure
    As I Lay Dying
    The Agony Scene
    All That Remains
    Through The Eyes of the Dead

xXEdwiNXx

lol to each his own baba. You tried black metal a few times, that makes you man enough to forget Edguy :lol:

Cannibal Corpse <------ ewwwww
    Atheist, Gorguts, Cynic <---- much better than Cannibal Corpse(jazz influences? In MY death metal? What has the world gone to!)[/b]
    Everybody has his own taste ... I don&#39;t think Black>Heavy or Heavy>black, it only depend on what you like...

Imo Edguy is much better than black things... Black.deaths are just som guy "shouting" on microphone... Only Black with symphony have nice melody...

And Hellfire Club is really great album...

Nactoble

Everybody has his own taste ... I don&#39;t think Black>Heavy or Heavy>black, it only depend on what you like...

Imo Edguy is much better than black things... Black.deaths are just som guy "shouting" on microphone... Only Black with symphony have nice melody...

And Hellfire Club is really great album... [/b]
    U FAIL

Lord0fWar

hmmmm.... Hard to say there are too many good bands out there ^^ But few gooodies are Necrophagist, At the gates, Insomnium, Nightrage, Amon amarth <3 ofc And from the trash side of life slayer and vader <3 And Rotten sound for the ultimate grindcore <3 or carcass.

Judas Iscariot

U FAIL[/b]
    Listen to this guy he knows what he says :lol:
    Besides there&#39;s plenty of melodic crap in every musical genre to bore the shit out of anyone...

hmmmm.... Hard to say there are too many good bands out there ^^ But few gooodies are Necrophagist, At the gates, Insomnium, Nightrage, Amon amarth <3 ofc And from the trash side of life slayer and vader <3 And Rotten sound for the ultimate grindcore <3 or carcass.[/b]
    Carcass! Long live the Legion!

Nactoble

Corporal Jigsore Quandary.

Judas Iscariot

Necroticism ftw

Reek of Putrefaction takes the cake though!

fonzy

umm slayer ftw

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Music
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 4
    06-28-2022, 05:31 AM