Page 369 of 390 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 5836
Like Tree60Likes

Apex Forever | LIGHT-FARM | UNIQUE CONCEPT

This is a discussion on Apex Forever | LIGHT-FARM | UNIQUE CONCEPT within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; https://forum.apexko.com/topic/8920-...nity-outreach/ sorry to say it but, too little too late....
Page: 369

https://forum.apexko.com/topic/8920-...nity-outreach/

sorry to say it but, too little too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    https://forum.apexko.com/topic/8920-...nity-outreach/

sorry to say it but, too little too late.
    I'm sure that'll be active for 2 days and then go quiet. Lack of communication is a running problem here. And when you try to recommend ways of improving it you get snarky responses from the admins about how they're busy doing other stuff and then a 3 week mute from discord.

Like the exceptional +8 upgrades. They had WEEKS of working on it and they made such an obvious mistake of not allowing exceptional items to be upgraded. Ok, I get it, everyone makes mistakes... but why was there never an announcement that you knew of the bug? That you were working on it? They literally said they're enabling +8 items, went to sleep/afk then over 24 hours later you get a sly mention in their discord ( a place that they explicitly said multiple times is not the best method of communication for them ) that the upgrades are now available. There really should have been an ingame notice and a forum announcement that you're aware of the bug and it will be fixed in the next 24 hours.

I know that's just one small example, but it's a symptom of whats ultimately wrong in the server. Look, no one is going to slate you if a minor bug fix or a new implementation of something is a few hours or even a day later if there is proper communication about it. So take some time out of working behind the scenes to communicate this to your player base! Those "What we're working on posts" you make are perfect, but they should be made daily or at least every two days. Whilst not much may have changed in a day or two, you're addressing the community and reinforcing the fact that you are working hard on fixes and new features.

A lot of this should really be Sierras job - I like the guy but what does he do? He obviously isn't a dev, any questions to him, bug reports or important information he just passes it onto you two and he's never in-game doing GM like stuff. He should be your primary mode of communication if you're that busy you can't - give him briefings about whats being worked on and let him make posts/announcements and such. And give him and the other GM some sort of powers to do anything else than notices and DC'ing people. I feel bad for Caribe, guy is just there to log on and DC afk people from FT. Find the GM events, Kill the GM event, server wide PM events, trivia events... even a few boss events aren't going to hurt. Whilst these may seem "trivial" in comparison to you as you're working on important server side changes they are vital for the health of the server and happiness of your players!
    Last edited by Josh; 06-17-2020 at 10:41 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    So where do i start about this server, first i'll say first and foremost, i have the upmost respect for two and aest for the dedication they've put into the files themselves, but unfortunately having a great product doesn't always mean its going to do well without other supports, so i'm not here to show shade just give my opinion on the server and its downfalls.

Speaking from personal experience, as it stands i see very few positive's apart from a very small window of PK and stability, which honestly is a shame, i've played the server from the start, it looked good to begin with but turned out terribly, farming has been made so generic every mob in home towns & mora (apes, gavolts etc etc.) all drop the same stuff (fps non upgradable, crudes, crystals, upgrade scrolls.) this i find incredibly boring, not to add the fact that nearly every spot is taken by someone using genie, i did mention that if you enabled genie at the start of the server everything would get flooded including the market of gb seller's, they tried to band aid this by reducing drop rate's of various things and add a 5% tax to merchants which yes helped, but the people who farmed a great amount of coins got an advantage and for some reason prices of everything still dropped, the market is so unstable its ridiculous, one day an elysium 6 would be worth 200, the next day 400, the next 150, knight cash has been pumped so high your forced to buy knight cash with real money.

Next i'll mentioned event's, we were promised a GM event, still to this day not one has ran, bifrost event was nerfed, then boosted, but not enough to the point where i'd farm for 30 minutes on ego and get nothing as a solo, the event is honestly useless as unless your a group (mainly mages.) then you may as well farm the same mobs from the bowl, the teleportation thing within the event spoiled the whole zone, next is bdw which is not rewarding at all, you get a red chest, which gives you a high class item which you can get for free for doing a single quest, lets go onto JR, it wasn't so bad at 70 cap, yeah ok it took a little to much time but afterwards you were rewarded with a gem (silvery were pretty rare.) and you'd hand it in if you were lucky enough you'd get a unique which was worth the effort you put in, as soon as 80 cap was releasing where you could win a silvery gem from winning and it flooded the market with unique and pushed the prices of some rare items to the point where a lillime is now 150m, the same price of an old! I honestly have no idea why this wasn't discussed or polled because once again it effected the market to going from a stable price for lbol, lego, cocka, to ruining the prices i mean the staffs are worth 20m now, FT is fine, but on another note, all events are dwindled with AFK's and even after being mentioned to two or aest or anyone in charge, has had nothing done about it which feels like were being ignored.

Moving on Farming things like high class weapons / armors, is pointless in a group, there's 0 mobs which you can farm in an 8 man party that you can't get exactly the same from doing it solo or a trio, cz farm spots are usually dead, crimsons, dark stones, falcons, people don't even farm AOC's, we also asked for this to be changed weeks ago but once again either ignored or just not taken into consideration, which now goes onto my next point, that CZ raiding is dead, if you enjoy raiding an archer sitting with genie after running half way across the map for him to then see you and town, then this is the perfect server for you, cz is busy during the evenings but you won't find yourself in an 8vs8, but more of a wave of 30 to 40 orcs running over fewer humans and trying to ks a kill, or the opposite, during the day cz is empty, with a couple humans / orcs trying to grab bowl bosses.

CR has become so generic that going to them is extremely unrewarding, 10m exp, a random item which ends up being a piece of shell and 300 np, as it stands, bringing out +8 will do nothing to bring more players to the server and more people are leaving day by day. Don't quote me on this, because obviously i have no way to prove this, but to me and many others it feels like the upgrade rate has been reduced to slow down the progress since the last patch, i mean i know a lot of people feel this way. I'll be honest and say that it feels like the whole success of the server was based on the files and no database work has been done to make the server fun to play which is really disappointing as i had high hopes for this server, as it stands it feels as if the developers, just don't care about the server, as of now, i login my priest to pk a little and to go to events, i mean the only reason i'm still playing is because theres nothing else to do or play. Like i've said i have nothing against two or aest and i'm only expressing my opinion but it just feels like there hearts just aren't in the creation of this second server, if i honestly had to recommend this server, i would tell people not to bother, i'm sure there's plenty more to add, but for me i think maybe its time to call it a day, i still hope people who are still enjoying it keep on enjoying it.
    Agreed with this. From day one there has been nothing to farm for a clan outside of bifrost. Something like old school dark mares in cz. Instead all that there's left to raid is just a couple noobs farming bus. The droprate is so shit that the slots are empty most of the time too lol.

FT like most events are not fine. I got my skills, there's no other use for these certs. Something needs to be implemented and quick. I hope this one won't be ignored before it's too late.

CR's are a missed opportunity. They never disclosed what's in them, but we know that outside of a fragment of sloth or green gem, you cannot hope to get anything better.

Where's chaos dungeon? Every single event has been enabled already (minus UTC and maybe krowaz land?) but where is this? Have the almighty admins concluded once more in their infinite wisdom that since they didn't like this event, then nobody else likes it? When unsure, poll it out. If you care enough that is, of course. (What a crazy notion, caring about what players may want *gasp*)

Wars still have terrible NP gain from NPC's, and this has been reported for some weeks now. Once again a random, custom change that NO ONE asked for, because the devs decided it was "bad" so they changed it. NPC's giving decent NP (300 solo, 80ish in a 8-man) has been a part of the game since ancient times but that's not even the main point - the main point is that having them giving that much NP is crucial to the war metagame of people attacking towns for them, and enemies staying around them to defend. If attackers have nothing to fight for, they sit the war out. Defenders usually didn't play in older apex versions, but then something else could be added for them as opposed to wrecking the attacker's reason to even invade. My clan often wishes to lose wars as opposed to winning them. You can even use red potion while defending - there are literally more bonuses and advantages for losing war than for winning them. Dev was probably like "hmmm kinda lame that people attack these poor npcs, they should be fighting people instead! *nods twice* hmm why yes im a genius".

A common pattern here (aside from the laziness) is that they're just scared of taking risks. This is why there's no CZ farming spot, this is why rates keep repeatedly getting changed in the shadows, this is why CR's give generally bad items, this is why Deva doesn't drop even a silver bar. They think having one of these things being good would jeopardize the entire server.

Here's a reality check: Your oversights early on already caused more damage to the server than any of these changes could possibly do at this point, and not having significant changes is already a risk in itself. Having a good item (ex: silvery gem) dropping from CR's at a really low rate wouldn't kill the economy, believe it or not. Having deva with a 1% chance of a gold bar drop wouldn't do it either. Why are you so afraid?

What bothers people more than poor decisions is the lack of communication and reasoning behind most changes. Of course once again, there have been GOOD changes like the certificates and the skill unlocking (even though that was contradictory as hell when it comes to helping noobs and putting babashoppers at a disadvantage so I'll consider it a fluke), but this has to stop tbh. We're all humans sure but you guys run a business or company, and when businesses make decisions that make their customers unhappy they don't go on social media with a defiant attitude to block everyone who opposes them. For 5 years, the same struggle is still there. Let's see what comes out of this outreach program.

Default Apexko dont help (teniendo culpables)

hola buenas tardes, vengo a poner este post por que apexko no nos ayudan, un día nos dicen si nos ayudan al otro dia consultan alparecer con sus superiores y dicen que no tienen nada, y asi va una semana nos han robado 50a 60 gbs es el servidor en la cuenta bancaria, apexko tiene responsables en la carta comercial, etc. y nos dicen que no pueden hacer nada, nos cierra el topic para no spamear más y bueno ya no sabemos que hacer más un lo que pedimos es solución
    clan top att Armonia

english please

Quote Originally Posted by pulp003 View Post
    hola buenas tardes, vengo a poner este post por que apexko no nos ayudan, un día nos dicen si nos ayudan al otro dia consultan alparecer con sus superiores y dicen que no tienen nada, y asi va una semana nos han robado 50a 60 gbs es el servidor en la cuenta bancaria, apexko tiene responsables en la carta comercial, etc. y nos dicen que no pueden hacer nada, nos cierra el topic para no spamear más y bueno ya no sabemos que hacer más un lo que pedimos es solución
    clan top att Armonia
    Greetings twostars and aesteris,

I dont know if you are aware of this guy's problem , you should talk with caribe and try to sort out his problem , in a rapid summary this guy claims that his bank acc has been hacked with around 50-60 gbs ; although you're in place to refuse to help him cus everyone is responsible of their own security but in this case I think you should give this guy a concrete answer instead of just closing his topics.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 06-18-2020 at 11:08 PM.

Yeah idk why they wouldn't help him if the clan bank was stolen but admins must have their reasons.

K2 never chang- wait...

Senior Member ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ's Avatar

I would like to know what happened exactly..

I thought only clan leaders and assists were able to withdraw items from the bank?

Quote Originally Posted by ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᶤˡˡˢ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ View Post
    I would like to know what happened exactly..

I thought only clan leaders and assists were able to withdraw items from the bank?
    Yup. Assuming this is the "Jersy" case, they had a shared account for this, which was to absolutely nobody's surprise whatsoever, abused.
    We don't support account sharing for absolutely this reason.

The threads were closed because it was already responded to in PMs, numerous times.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Yup. Assuming this is the "Jersy" case, they had a shared account for this, which was to absolutely nobody's surprise whatsoever, abused.
    We don't support account sharing for absolutely this reason.

The threads were closed because it was already responded to in PMs, numerous times.
    HOLA , yo soy jersy , yo se que ya me dijiste el ip y id del jugador que me escameo .. pero lo quisiera saber es en donde fueron a parar los items y gbs de mi clan banco Nexus (TeamPeru) ... para poder expandir el tema y tomar precauciones del tipo que nos robo el clan banco por favor .......es negligencia mia por poner muy facil mi password y ese tipo tubo suerte en encontrarse con todo .. pero bueno lo que si quisiera que me ayuden es en borrar los items que me hackearon para que el tipo no se vaya feliz a vender mis items ayudenme por favor dame una solucion concreta amigo porfavor... clan Nexus estamos muy desanimados en seguir jugando amigo Atte : Leader Clan Nexus (TeamPeru) by : Jersy

Quote Originally Posted by jersyyt10 View Post
    HOLA , yo soy jersy , yo se que ya me dijiste el ip y id del jugador que me escameo .. pero lo quisiera saber es en donde fueron a parar los items y gbs de mi clan banco Nexus (TeamPeru) ... para poder expandir el tema y tomar precauciones del tipo que nos robo el clan banco por favor .......es negligencia mia por poner muy facil mi password y ese tipo tubo suerte en encontrarse con todo .. pero bueno lo que si quisiera que me ayuden es en borrar los items que me hackearon para que el tipo no se vaya feliz a vender mis items ayudenme por favor dame una solucion concreta amigo porfavor... clan Nexus estamos muy desanimados en seguir jugando amigo Atte : Leader Clan Nexus (TeamPeru) by : Jersy
    he dont speak english. me either but il try to help him out :
    he wanted to know the nickname of this thief he want to warn all southamerica comunity from this guy . thats why he keep asking to admins to help.
    i've talk with them and they are about to quit apexko because of this. they know is their fault to share ID and PW. but the funny story is , the leader used this ID and PW on another private server. so 1 guy who play with them on their team speak long time ago was listening their comments and all info and after years he use same id and pw on apexko that work he log on trade all items,burn and delted what he can.
    as they told me they are not looking for items back so that means they really dont need even items or looking to scam some1.
    they just want to know where all those items end and whos the nickname to let know all southamerica comunity this guy is aretard thief.
    Im pretty sure apexko comunity will decrease if those mages quit since theres more then 4 mages clan playing agaisnt them and im afraid all those players will
    quit just because 1 thief.

Quote Originally Posted by Famiglia View Post
    he dont speak english. me either but il try to help him out :
    he wanted to know the nickname of this thief he want to warn all southamerica comunity from this guy . thats why he keep asking to admins to help.
    i've talk with them and they are about to quit apexko because of this. they know is their fault to share ID and PW. but the funny story is , the leader used this ID and PW on another private server. so 1 guy who play with them on their team speak long time ago was listening their comments and all info and after years he use same id and pw on apexko that work he log on trade all items,burn and delted what he can.
    as they told me they are not looking for items back so that means they really dont need even items or looking to scam some1.
    they just want to know where all those items end and whos the nickname to let know all southamerica comunity this guy is aretard thief.
    Im pretty sure apexko comunity will decrease if those mages quit since theres more then 4 mages clan playing agaisnt them and im afraid all those players will
    quit just because 1 thief.
    It sucks but the server has been geared towards mages (no nerfs because of their population) and if these guys do quit, I do indeed see some others following pronto.

Give info, get hacked, your fault.
    Last edited by TabbyCat; 06-19-2020 at 10:02 AM.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

I don't understand why in a smaller community like this you can't just help them out?

Apex KO Senior Member

Right, so I guess we need to do this publicly then - despite them having been told by both twostars, me, and other GMs.

The person who robbed these items off of the clan bank has been logging into the account on over 20 separate days since May 7th (clearly, the account was shared on purpose by the owner).
    This person used a new account / character to transfer the stolen items onto, and this account in question has been banned.
    The "main account" of this user, has also been banned, and their name was already disclosed to Jersy - namely "NexusDaimoNx".
    All of this was already communicated by me to Jersy on the 14th, and by various other staff members since then.

As for why we won't help out here:
    We've seen attempts at this before, and will continue to see them - people "hacking" themselves for some fun at the anvil with no repercussions, selling items for USD and scamming the buyer, etc.
    Therefore, we simply can't recover these items for them. The moment we do that, the floodgates open and there's no end to things.
    You are responsible for your account, all means of securing it are available to anyone, free of charge. They chose to use a "clan bank account" (which in this story means a character with assistant, of which the user details were shared around), and it came back to bite them. We sympathize with their loss, and would hate to see them go, but we can't budge on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesteris View Post
    We've seen attempts at this before, and will continue to see them - people "hacking" themselves for some fun at the anvil with no repercussions, selling items for USD and scamming the buyer, etc.
    Did any of this happen here? I mean, it didn't have to get public but with some investigation (logs) it would've been possible to see if any of this was attempted, or if someone really screwed them over - then based on that restore the items (or not do it).

From the sounds of it, the items were just sitting on the new account that was made to steal them so ??? I'm not following why these weren't restored instead of just banning the guy. At least partially idk (I doubt every item was burn-able).

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    08-21-2022, 06:42 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    10-06-2017, 10:01 AM
  3. Hits: 22
    08-22-2017, 03:34 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    05-06-2017, 07:54 AM
  5. Hits: 2
    05-04-2017, 04:55 AM
  6. Hits: 2