Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 211

ATTN: All server owners.

This is a discussion on ATTN: All server owners. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sason U'll get the issue mabye not today but soon enough . Im stupid i formatted my ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    U'll get the issue mabye not today but soon enough .
    Im stupid i formatted my computer , i had the script i need there all the hex shit.
    Aww... that sucks, you'll have to go find someone to give it to you again now. That 'hex shit' sounds so compilerkated!


  2. #17
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Uh huh.

    You can't abuse the login packet simply because it uses a password for verification. The only other packet that lets you overwrite the account name is the select character packet, which was why I released that patch in the first place.

    You should probably move onto another in your bag of tricks.
    actually isnt a weak point that the servers allows " _ " on nicks , i heard somewhere that its a easy way to h4x acc's, that's why most of server actually blocked that thing.

  3. #18
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    You can look at ChakraKo, and even ask him why he closing hes server ^_^(Man i love my self for that )
    That hori guy who owns the Dedi the server actually made 9k$ in that time.
    i was in shock i went to their Vent started bugging em and shit.
    Till this guy Hori comes to me and sais listen why u do that ect...
    Then what he told me ,man love u little hacker i made my money now i can say this hacker runed the server and just close it.

  4. #19
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Damm i got like 10 accounts blocked-_-.
    now i need to open 2 accounts and test ffs.

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    actually isnt a weak point that the servers allows " _ " on nicks , i heard somewhere that its a easy way to h4x acc's, that's why most of server actually blocked that thing.
    Hm, that I hadn't actually heard of. I can't logically explain that one either. I'll keep an eye out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    You can look at ChakraKo, and even ask him why he closing hes server ^_^(Man i love my self for that )
    That hori guy who owns the Dedi the server actually made 9k$ in that time.
    i was in shock i went to their Vent started bugging em and shit.
    Till this guy Hori comes to me and sais listen why u do that ect...
    Then what he told me ,man love u little hacker i made my money now i can say this hacker runed the server and just close it.
    Again, you've milked the hell out of that bug.

    Sadly, the guy was asking for my help, but I kept forgetting about him because I was a little caught up with KO-Tastic - regret not helping him sooner... but I guess stuff happens.

    So, again. What's next? Or are you a one-trick pony (ha ha!).

  6. #21
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Off topic question to Twostars: you have a image for windows xp 64 bit vmware?

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    Off topic question to Twostars: you have a image for windows xp 64 bit vmware?
    Nope.

    10 chars.

  8. #23
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    btw nightwisp everything is with love right? (sarcasm)


    ps: am better warrior than u anywayzzz BB.


    @twoe stop lying ANA ponies are a such gayness.

  9. #24
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    btw nightwisp everything is with love right? (sarcasm)


    ps: am better warrior than u anywayzzz BB.
    Ya ,i started thinking well no time for gaming need rush.
    Well gonna learn more in 1 more from now.
    till then just coded gay programs or website once.

  10. #25
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Btw Azura i hacked u too ^_^.
    That bug rocks,
    Anyways sorry to keep you holding twostars i need a VMware windows xp Image.
    Till then enjoy this pics of Azura and Soad the GM's of AzuraKo that i broke to too.^_^


  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    @twoe stop lying ANA ponies are a such gayness.
    Not for want of going extremely off-topic (though there's really no point to the thread's continuation anyway - the point's in the first post), even if I agreed that ponies were even remotely associated with "gayness", what's it to you anyway? Are you homophobic?




    If you give it a chance, MLP:FiM is actually a great show - almost nothing like the previous series' which I wouldn't touch with a stick, nor would a lot of the female gender either - that stuff's nonsense, written to make you buy stuff.

    Sure, the show's targeted at children but in saying that, there's also some things kids just wouldn't pick up on. I guess what mostly attracts older viewers is the surprisingly decent writing. Additionally, they do acknowledge the wider audience and have even dedicated their cover of Katy Perry's "California Gurls" to them - probably partly because they've helped make the show as popular as it is.

    Call me gay, but the ponies are here to stay.

  12. #27
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    i'll call you gae just cus u named urself ANA back then , shame on you (i wish i knew how to use photoshop to edit a ponie pic ;( )


    <3 this thread XD.


    ps: Aga we're going way too off-topic ;(.

    btw goku>ponies.

  13. #28
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    Btw Azura i hacked u too ^_^.
    That bug rocks,
    Anyways sorry to keep you holding twostars i need a VMware windows xp Image.
    Till then enjoy this pics of Azura and Soad the GM's of AzuraKo that i broke to too.^_^


  14. #29
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Twostars ,i found a bug lol.
    start working .

  15. #30
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    And i got banned bummer.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •