Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

To the community of private server players!

This is a discussion on To the community of private server players! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dear old & new players, We started working on a project of writing our own server files with a couple ...
Page: 1

Exclamation To the community of private server players!

Dear old & new players,

We started working on a project of writing our own server files with a couple friends back in 2014, we have been working in a slow phase but can say that we have finished up quite everything on the files. Our personal opinion is to start a server in the version 1453, because we enjoyed this version of KO the most and yet this version and it has enough new things to offer in comparison with 1298. Neither of us played the newer versions of knight online, cause it simply lost its purity. They added to many items, added to many effects, added events which got boring and more of that.
    Thats why we are planning to stick on the 1453 version! Our question to you guys as players is what kind of server in the version of 1453 suits you guys well?

Please let us know what kind of server you guys would enjoy the most in the 1453 version!
    Personal server suggestions are welcome aswell! (For example a CZ based medium farm server)

We appriciate your feedback and hope to create a server you all can enjoy!

Current analysis and possible server idea..

• Full 1453 with the level 80 cap including all the skills
    • Light farm / PK Server
    • Max BF items
    • Level 80 start with untradeable PK gear - Thinking about +7 gear with bronze belt - no IN and other decent unique's or starter accessories
    • Estland will be closed and bosses will be moved to the CZ
    • There will be other monster slots for gear farming
    • Upgrading will be easy up to +7 and medium up to +8. Rebirth will be up to +11, rebirth scrolls will be obtainable from quests/bosses/events
    • We have to brainstorm about possible event's on the server, We added an original BDW system to the 1453 version(which didnt have a BDW) there is Bi-frost, forgotten temple and ofcourse the lunar wars

Please let us know what you think about our current server idea and feel free to post your suggestions for the server. We to create a server which can be played and enjoyed by everyone!
    Feel free to drop suggestions or idea's about events or rate's, feel free to comment on the topic or feel free to send a PM

We are always open for new and dedicated teammembers
    We are currently looking for Game masters from different regions, Graphical editors and other team members!
    feel free to take contact trough PM!
    Last edited by Eden; 10-15-2016 at 09:51 AM.

I want to play on a server which is just log & pk.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

bla bla bla bla bla
    Last edited by ISpitOnYourGrave; 10-12-2016 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    found a name tho

ScamKO
    "Scam your friends whenever you like"
    #SupportedbyScammer
    #Scammersincec-west
    I think that there is some kind of misunderstoodment here, or can you at least explain your point or the point you mean by your post?

Krowaz9KO?

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    found a name tho

ScamKO
    "Scam your friends whenever you like"
    #SupportedbyScammer
    #Scammersincec-west
    I don't think this is the Eden you think it is.. I could be wrong tho but as far as I know he doesn't do any programming :-)

But hey, what could this community expect from you
    Weez likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    I don't think this is the Eden you think it is.. I could be wrong tho but as far as I know he doesn't do any programming :-)

But hey, what could this community expect from you
    Explains alot, yet also doesnt it matter. Its just a random ko4life nick since my college didnt remember his account information, neither did i because of my inactivtiy for years..

It also doesnt make sence picking a 'scammers' nick to promote a server when you are having something to hide :/
    atleast i appriciate your explanation

Banned

Personally I would like seeing a decent fresh medium farm server that has a decent English speaking staff/community.

SO long as it Can Not be bugged, glitched, koxp'd, duped, tbl edit, hacked, ddos, with legit GM's active, many would play regardless of what version it is. No server has ever been able to overcome or defeat these problems 100%, so whatever ya toss out there will most likely end up like all the others out there....just another private server....... Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    SO long as it Can Not be bugged, glitched, koxp'd, duped, tbl edit, hacked, ddos, with legit GM's active, many would play regardless of what version it is. No server has ever been able to overcome or defeat these problems 100%, so whatever ya toss out there will most likely end up like all the others out there....just another private server....... Good Luck!
    Everything you expect from a private server right here you don't even get on official servers,i'll even take a step higher saying that certain private servers have better support / less hacking than the official server.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    I think that there is some kind of misunderstoodment here, or can you at least explain your point or the point you mean by your post?
    my bad, editing the post now

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    One of our teammates is actually working on the anticheat part, our server will be DDoS free. We will do our best to create a server which can forfill these promises. But we need you guys to realize the quality we achieve for, yet also have we
    been inactive for a long time, so we need suggestions to make the server fit the community its desires.

Yet also do we need dedicated players and serious users which share the same desire as us and willing to make part of our team

Banned Regular Member

Which was the last server you opened, and why do you have new account?

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    Which was the last server you opened, and why do you have new account?
    This is actually the first server i will be opening, i stopped playing KO a long time ago. My team mates are more experienced in server related stuff.
    Neither of have been active in the KO community for the last 3/4 years. Some of us dont remember their passwords and others dont even know their login info.
    the other reason we made a new account is that we see this as business and we would like to keep business related relations and personal relations apart fro each other, thats the key to succes.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    One of our teammates is actually working on the anticheat part, our server will be DDoS free. We will do our best to create a server which can forfill these promises. But we need you guys to realize the quality we achieve for, yet also have we
    been inactive for a long time, so we need suggestions to make the server fit the community its desires.

Yet also do we need dedicated players and serious users which share the same desire as us and willing to make part of our team

Saying that it will be DDoS free is impossible, also it seems like a challenge towards the DDoS'ers.
    I dont rly know how it is now, but year ago? or even 2 years ago, anyone who said DDoS wont be a problem, recieved a large amount of DDoS on launch, some of em even left their projects.
    But anyway
    Gl hf

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast