Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Cronox KO [Chakra KO Reborn]

This is a discussion on Cronox KO [Chakra KO Reborn] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; btw a ventriloserver (200slots) is $49,99 usd on ventriloserverz.biz. mr zero-knowledge eater...
Page: 4

btw a ventriloserver (200slots) is $49,99 usd on ventriloserverz.biz. mr zero-knowledge eater

Im kinda bored atm so ill spam ur topic a little

Quote Originally Posted by CronoxKO View Post
    Post by "Babyeater" in Cronox KO Topic:

Honestly I tried out a few private servers... can you say boring?

Tobias(cronox) has enjoyable servers aka Chakra KO... i thought Chakra was a lot harder to get items, i mean you can get +3s fairly quick... +4s not so much +5s are rare... but I'm a donator and I will continue to help tobias keep server up, as for corruption, i have yet to see any... a lot of skilled players and pvp is fun as hell... anywhere from 70 to 100+ on daily still.

Now you go kiddie-ragemode and start posting crap because we wasn't able to give donators 100% money back and open a dispute for over $300 on paypal good luck with that

you change your mind about chakra and cronox ko i see, now its totally crap even tho u played it for like 5-6 months.
    Money will change a mans opinion in all aspects of life, this applies to online gaming too. If he donated money and now he feels like you "took" his money, with out a doubt he will hate on you and your server.

Quote Originally Posted by TroubleshooT View Post
    derek is a complete retard dont bother listening to him

btw, have a server up and running with decent activity for over 7 months isnt called a "fail server"

and about chakra KO reborn - over 190 users online first day, fail or success??
    Absolutely no way to tell if the server will be a succes or a fail on the first day. A week from now all those people could just download a new server and leave this one. As much as people playing other servers can hear what a secure and great server this one is and quit theirs for this one.

As i said previously, a server where in the frist days you allready see +9s when its 1.5% to make them is not really what im looking for.

That being said i wont spam this topic no more. Best of luck with your server Cronox.

babyeater

/endthread 1

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Im kinda bored atm so ill spam ur topic a little

Money will change a mans opinion in all aspects of life, this applies to online gaming too. If he donated money and now he feels like you "took" his money, with out a doubt he will hate on you and your server.

Absolutely no way to tell if the server will be a succes or a fail on the first day. A week from now all those people could just download a new server and leave this one. As much as people playing other servers can hear what a secure and great server this one is and quit theirs for this one.

As i said previously, a server where in the frist days you allready see +9s when its 1.5% to make them is not really what im looking for.

That being said i wont spam this topic no more. Best of luck with your server Cronox.

they changed rate going +9 to 2%, and there drop +6 glave,mds and stuff in mora.. fill up your inventory and you'll get one with a little bit of luck. Will be harder for shards, raum,baal, chds n stuff like that.

btw this babyeater guy had fun with the items he donated for for 5-6 months and now he charged it all back because cronox decided to make a new server because of the low population and donations to keep the server alive, thats just not right.

babyeater

5-6 Months? and it's only 23.99 a month for our 200 slot.

CronoxKO

we're using ventriloservers.biz a 200 slot is 49usd

i keep getting dced on create a char screen. any suggestions?

CronoxKO

Quote Originally Posted by ussghost6304 View Post
    i keep getting dced on create a char screen. any suggestions?

This is former Cronox KO, we never removed old IP bans from there since 90% of em were cheaters. Send me a PM with your IP and i'll take a look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by CronoxKO View Post
    This is former Cronox KO, we never removed old IP bans from there since 90% of em were cheaters. Send me a PM with your IP and i'll take a look into it.
    nvm now its working now. and i never played any other privates besides LEKO and this one so i dont know why i would be IP banned.

babyeater

Nice try on the DDos attack last night...

Quote Originally Posted by babyeater View Post
    Nice try on the DDos attack last night...

cronox didnt ddos anyone last night wtf are u talking about

Best server imo,

230+ players online today gg!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Way too unbalanced. Warriors spamming 1.5k on me. Rouges with 5.2k AP using CP... and spiking people for 4k. Just ridiculous.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Server was good until no1 was actually 80 and spamming you over 9k xD

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast