Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Knight Imperia, a farm server.

This is a discussion on Knight Imperia, a farm server. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mistaleet settle down there bud, i know what u meant. its just funny seeing ur goal and ...
Page: 21

Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post
    settle down there bud, i know what u meant. its just funny seeing ur goal and how you post online :<
    this

10char

Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    So is there any posibility for wipe out so we the new players want to come dont think twice?
    That's during night time for european timezone. Minimum I seen is 150 during EU evenings. (At 20.00 for GMT +2) It goes up to 200 during weekends and a bit more during war times.

A complete wipe is pretty unlikely, but if we release server 2, there is a possibility we can divide national points equally.

@TheUnbeatable; The server after wipe won't guarantee the current 200 online will keep playing. People will lose their faith in KI, also nothing can guarantee the new starters will be loyal to server and they will play for 5 months straigh like the current ones.

MinuteMaid

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    @TheUnbeatable; The server after wipe won't guarantee the current 200 online will keep playing. People will lose their faith in KI, also nothing can guarantee the new starters will be loyal to server and they will play for 5 months straigh like the current ones.
    1/4 and sometimes 1/5 of the players are actuelly in CZ doing something (not even saying they're pking)

The rest are afk in emc, luf or moradon (seriously check the panel online list)

And that's 24/7... Aristona, you're a great owner, but you can't possibly believe this server will stay up if it keeps going like this

Quote Originally Posted by vhf View Post
    necton, whats ur ign?
    i qutied 2 weeks ago.. my char was Slayer and Kliffdarco played some on Heidi aswell!

Quote Originally Posted by MinuteMaid View Post
    1/4 and sometimes 1/5 of the players are actuelly in CZ doing something (not even saying they're pking)

The rest are afk in emc, luf or moradon (seriously check the panel online list)

And that's 24/7... Aristona, you're a great owner, but you can't possibly believe this server will stay up if it keeps going like this
    Thank you for your kind words, I am just trying my best because I am a ko addict myself and I know what KO community needs and wants. As KI staff we are trying our best to make everything fair between players.

Yes, that's why we don't want to make a complete wipe in the future. KI was wiped two times in the past, and I have to admit that was a wrong decision. Whenever we tried to release a server, people were worrying about starting because they thought a wipe may come soon again. We are learning from our past experiences, and really, wipe is not an easy thing. When we wiped the last server, there were even players who cried in ventrilo. We thought about second server but we never had enough donations to keep two dedicated servers alive. Right now, we have enough donations to host a second server. Please be sure the second server will be a great experience for all the new starters. I know most of the KO community played on other servers with 50-75 players. We are trying to make sure that we will get at least 200 online, so the second server will be so fun to play. It will be even funnier with interserver wars, so players in both servers will never get bored.

If we keep being shy about taking actions, KI will die. No matter what, once people gets bored and quits, others will get bored and quit too. In the end, we will have to make a complete wipe, but as said, while there are steps we can take.

Some players doesn't like the idea and telling us that: "Why do you try to repair something which is not broken?" The answer is simple, "Why don't you increase it's safety before it breaks?"

I just Wrote a 15mins worth of Things i Wanted 2 write tho i Deleted it all and simply Wrote this

Do not Wipe the Server. Dont listen to the 5-10 people on ko4life Because they hit lvl 60 and quit because they Didnt expect to Get raped by a geared lvl 70 in Coloney zone.

This Server is Great how it is
    My Advice Start a 2nd Server.

The only Players That Arnt in Cz are the ones That Are Afk Keeping the Online Population Up
    or Farming outside Cz becuase they are smart.

Anyways Be smart.
    If youse Guys think youse Are smart bring up your own private server Spend Hours and Days on it.

It wont be as Great as Knight Imperia.
    anyways
    Im not Sucking up Im saying this Server has Got potential If he wipes Nothing will be the same

Tommy

MinuteMaid

Will that second server start this weekend or is it too soon to even know that?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    I just Wrote a 15mins worth of Things i Wanted 2 write tho i Deleted it all and simply Wrote this

Do not Wipe the Server. Dont listen to the 5-10 people on ko4life Because they hit lvl 60 and quit because they Didnt expect to Get raped by a geared lvl 70 in Coloney zone.

This Server is Great how it is
    My Advice Start a 2nd Server.

The only Players That Arnt in Cz are the ones That Are Afk Keeping the Online Population Up
    or Farming outside Cz becuase they are smart.

Anyways Be smart.
    If youse Guys think youse Are smart bring up your own private server Spend Hours and Days on it.

It wont be as Great as Knight Imperia.
    anyways
    Im not Sucking up Im saying this Server has Got potential If he wipes Nothing will be the same

Tommy
    how are we suppose to take into account a response that has capital letters randomly placed in front of ever 2nd/3rd word....

As someone said above, Morodon has more people merchanting then does CZ,.... along with the tons of people (20-30) that afk in EMC, and I assume the same in luf.

We can't make the decision for you, we are just trying to give our opinions to make it better for us and for a longer stay on the server, and as I mentioned before I think the best idea is to wipe. If the wipe happens, I would know that another one would follow in the future whether it's 6 or 9 months from the release, and would not complain about it at all.... because as I said, a farm private server has to get wiped eventually to regain it's population, and not the very last minute when the server population reaches 100- as then probably no one would want to rejoin it, but when it still has quite some numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    how are we suppose to take into account a response that has capital letters randomly placed in front of ever 2nd/3rd word....

As someone said above, Morodon has more people merchanting then does CZ,.... along with the tons of people (20-30) that afk in EMC, and I assume the same in luf.

We can't make the decision for you, we are just trying to give our opinions to make it better for us and for a longer stay on the server, and as I mentioned before I think the best idea is to wipe. If the wipe happens, I would know that another one would follow in the future whether it's 6 or 9 months from the release, and would not complain about it at all.... because as I said, a farm private server has to get wiped eventually to regain it's population, and not the very last minute when the server population reaches 100- as then probably no one would want to rejoin it, but when it still has quite some numbers.
    Couldnt agree more.Im still voting for wipe rather than 2nd server.But if u not going to wipe,than 2nd server is cool too.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I hate when ppl take the easy and crappy way out, while they could ask for bit more complicated and more epix one.

I started play this server when it started but after month I quited becaus i havent got time for playing like 2 month ago i started again with my friend we played 2 characters Priest and warrior and after like 14 days we had maybe better items then ppl who started when it was released I had hb +6 giga +6 shells +7 strs +14 my friend had +14 hp had very best priest items like shields dd spear ..+5 all weapon defense fp armors dual rols but anyway we quited you asked why? ill tell you why the problem isnt that u cant make items if u really want to you can make items easy we made our items by Treasure in moradon that is spawned every 30min and they give high class weapons we did make them +7 and selling them made like 10gb in one day THE REAL PROBLEM WAS that there was noone in colony zone in our gmt zone (+1) and if there was someone it was full partys of one of the best clans with cs's +8 items other reason was ppl had 100k np + that means we have no change to reach the symbols that is very important part of the game play to be on of the best almost for me and the other friends that i know thats why we quited now the only hope is wipe in our czechoslavakia forum im sure there is a lot of ppl that waiting for wipe and a lot of other ppl anyway i Know you prefere your current players becaus of the money ect but like tHeUnBeAtAbLe said you can give them KC when u do wipe

I am pretty damn sure that if u gonna wipe minimum 50% of the ppl will rejoin the wiped server there is really not much players with +8 items only this ppl will be pissed since other ppl have +7 items that you can make in wiped server in 2 weeks

Simply wipe is the only way how to make your population bigger

maybe the second server will help too But dont you thing Its BIG RISK? server 1 will die and the server 2 will have a big population its exactly the same like wipe

I still hope you will wipe your server even it looks like you wont

anyway if you will make the second server YES i will join

Wipe is for those who are lazy to farm and exp.

I started like 4 weeks / 1 month ago. I was clanless for like 3/4 off that time. Yet after 1 week I had shell +7 set and a glave +8 and a wp. Now I still have the same gear, only the wp is a +1 now. So it's really not as hard as everyone claims. With this items and lvl 70 I do fine in pk.

I play like 1-2h a day, sometimes less. There are people that started after me and outgear me by far. So really... server isn't too hard for new players.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Wipe is for those who are lazy to farm and exp.

I started like 4 weeks / 1 month ago. I was clanless for like 3/4 off that time. Yet after 1 week I had shell +7 set and a glave +8 and a wp. Now I still have the same gear, only the wp is a +1 now. So it's really not as hard as everyone claims. With this items and lvl 70 I do fine in pk.

I play like 1-2h a day, sometimes less. There are people that started after me and outgear me by far. So really... server isn't too hard for new players.
    Not really. It's for those that are seeking a fair fight rather then an unfair disadvantage.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NeverEver View Post
    I started play this server when it started but after month I quited becaus i havent got time for playing like 2 month ago i started again with my friend we played 2 characters Priest and warrior and after like 14 days we had maybe better items then ppl who started when it was released I had hb +6 giga +6 shells +7 strs +14 my friend had +14 hp had very best priest items like shields dd spear ..+5 all weapon defense fp armors dual rols but anyway we quited you asked why? ill tell you why the problem isnt that u cant make items if u really want to you can make items easy we made our items by Treasure in moradon that is spawned every 30min and they give high class weapons we did make them +7 and selling them made like 10gb in one day THE REAL PROBLEM WAS that there was noone in colony zone in our gmt zone (+1) and if there was someone it was full partys of one of the best clans with cs's +8 items other reason was ppl had 100k np + that means we have no change to reach the symbols that is very important part of the game play to be on of the best almost for me and the other friends that i know thats why we quited now the only hope is wipe in our czechoslavakia forum im sure there is a lot of ppl that waiting for wipe and a lot of other ppl anyway i Know you prefere your current players becaus of the money ect but like tHeUnBeAtAbLe said you can give them KC when u do wipe

I am pretty damn sure that if u gonna wipe minimum 50% of the ppl will rejoin the wiped server there is really not much players with +8 items only this ppl will be pissed since other ppl have +7 items that you can make in wiped server in 2 weeks

Simply wipe is the only way how to make your population bigger

maybe the second server will help too But dont you thing Its BIG RISK? server 1 will die and the server 2 will have a big population its exactly the same like wipe

I still hope you will wipe your server even it looks like you wont

anyway if you will make the second server YES i will join
    what treasure spawns in moradon every 30 min???

Good Job Aristona , even though i dont play your server , my friends do ;d , and they said that the KI staff is great, and i can feel the same with those post above this . Good Job and keep doing it .

bump for a great server

ps:finally i posted here ;D

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    06-29-2013, 06:33 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-29-2010, 08:54 AM
  4. Hits: 4
    05-27-2010, 10:01 AM
  5. Hits: 4