Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:)

This is a discussion on KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NDKO is no hope. Twostars is just lazy. Laziness always turns into failure. Also I had hope for it when ...
Page: 12

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

NDKO is no hope. Twostars is just lazy. Laziness always turns into failure.

Also I had hope for it when it released in BETA, and sure it might have had it's security the way it should be, but it was in general just shit and full of bugs. I had hope for it, not anymore even if it was released 2morow... not saying I won't try it, but I would go in with low expectations.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post

Also I had hope for it when it released in BETA, and sure it might have had it's security the way it should be, but it was in general just shit and full of bugs. I had hope for it, not anymore even if it was released 2morow... not saying I won't try it, but I would go in with low expectations.
    Going in with low expectations isn't all ways a bad thing?

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post

well clearly you're as much of an idiot as you put out to be, back when NDKO released beta they clearly stated that they used some junk files and worked on it for a couple of days then launched it just to give people something to do/show them what the server was going to somewhat be like.. the actual server itself will be only a bit similar to the beta because for starters the server goes through various stages where the cap limit changes, i believe starting from 60 cap then raised to 70 then so on and so forth, on top of that the official (which who knows when it will launch but lets be honest, when it does launch your little bitchin and moaning ass will be logged in just like everyone else) will be set on the emulator that two has been working on, you cant call someone lazy because its taking a long time to do something, he clearly stated other things came up, im sure hes very sorry that his life doesnt revolve around pleasing your ass, you need to understand that most of us (unlike yourself apparantly cause all i see u doin is trolling every topic complaining) actually have lives outside of KO, you know, off the computer, outside of the house, with real life friends, as well as jobs, and just better things to do then pleasing "the all mighty unbeatable" so before you lose all of your pathetic hope (which im sure no one really cares about) just understand that people have better things to do, and on top of that designing something such as this emulator cannot be done over night, and i sure as hell know that we could give you years and you still wouldnt be able to get 1/10th of what hes done.

owner is changing the dedi + some other things will be done in like +- 15 hours
    sindce the dedi company gaved a 24 hour deadline
    atm we are discussing about a rollback if tommorow with the new dedi and new ip
    and everything is fixed there will probably will be a whipe but lets w8 till tommorow

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    well clearly you're as much of an idiot as you put out to be, back when NDKO released beta they clearly stated that they used some junk files and worked on it for a couple of days then launched it just to give people something to do/show them what the server was going to somewhat be like.. the actual server itself will be only a bit similar to the beta because for starters the server goes through various stages where the cap limit changes, i believe starting from 60 cap then raised to 70 then so on and so forth, on top of that the official (which who knows when it will launch but lets be honest, when it does launch your little bitchin and moaning ass will be logged in just like everyone else) will be set on the emulator that two has been working on, you cant call someone lazy because its taking a long time to do something, he clearly stated other things came up, im sure hes very sorry that his life doesnt revolve around pleasing your ass, you need to understand that most of us (unlike yourself apparantly cause all i see u doin is trolling every topic complaining) actually have lives outside of KO, you know, off the computer, outside of the house, with real life friends, as well as jobs, and just better things to do then pleasing "the all mighty unbeatable" so before you lose all of your pathetic hope (which im sure no one really cares about) just understand that people have better things to do, and on top of that designing something such as this emulator cannot be done over night, and i sure as hell know that we could give you years and you still wouldnt be able to get 1/10th of what hes done.
    Oh we got a tough guy here and a candidate as well for my following bombardment. I'm just being fair here, so I'll say ahead of time you're gonna lose the argument just as all the others that tried to argue and will end up rage quitting with one of the typical end lines... and don't worry, I'll be there to quote that last line just to show you I was right .

You obviously are pulling shit out of your ass, cause what you said about the BETA, isn't anywhere close to the truth. I would know. I was one of the first members there. I was there for the BETA as well with another 20-30 people.

The BETA was all Jonny's work. It didn't take him a few days to develop, but he said he was working on it for months and this would be something similar to what the official will be. Long story short, the BETA released, it failed, and after a few days Two was apologizing and assuring us that the BETA (the one that was bugged and needed some explaining, hence his announcement) is whatsoever no where close to what he had in store on the actual official emulator. Funny thing is, the official emulator was given so much promise yet it hasn't been in sight for what?... the 6-7 months that beta was out? Just like many people say, I'll believe it when I see it.

And it's unfortunate that you can't read properly, but I clearly stated that I will still be joining, but after BETA, I'm going with low expectations... and all in all, that's if the server will ever open. Yes I know he has a life, yet he was 'so close' as he said 6-7 months ago.... but now apparently it's another lifetime away.

And since you are so interested in my life. I'm 21, a university student who finished his 3rd year of Kinesiology on April 19th. What does that mean? Well to dumb it down for you, it means that at this very moment I don't have lectures, or don't spend my time studying, so out of the 15 or so hours that I'm awake, I have nothing else to do then hang out with friends, go play sports, and play games. And yes I don't have a summer job, even though I kind of wanted one to be honest... but what's the point, I'm a smart fuck with a $24,000 scholarship, so my whole tuition is payed off... summer job is for the ones that need to pay it off.

ps. You're right, I wouldn't have done 1/10th of what he's done,... as a matter of fact I wouldn't have done anything as computing is simply not of my interest and not my field of expertise,... medical stuff however, that's me. Oh and wait, to be just hilarious for the finish that 1/10th = 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    and everything is fixed there will probably will be a whipe but lets w8 till tommorow
    Hopefully a wipe. I would try it again, and hopefully my friends too. If not, I guess good luck, but it just wasn't fair for the English community from the start as we were the ones that had login problems, along with no PUS available which the Turkish population had to buy the 100% xp scrolls and get even way more ahead.

Yes I know it's a QQ, but I'm sure I'm speaking most peoples minds here as I've seen the forum chats myself with the angry comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Ye a wipe would be nice, I still believe this could be a good server aslong there comes a wipe and that you guys can fix the login problems. Because now it doesn't really look like 'a lot' of 'english' people will continue playing if these problems don't get fixed.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Unbeatable u are just sadpanda
    Last edited by Rexi; 04-24-2011 at 06:58 AM.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

There will be NO whipe..
    LOGIN SERVER FIXXED
    MD DROPRATE @ HARPY FIXXED
    STILLETO/WOODSTAF+8 DROP FIXXED
    THERE WILL BE AN XP EVENT GMT+1 AROUND 14:00, SO BE THERE TO CATCH UP

ButchClancyFTW

Anyone started an english clan yet?

Are any english speaking people actually playing this server? All I see are 400 turks...

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

miracle clan on hum side, come andy :P

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

no wipe= no play, sucky server

Quote Originally Posted by Odi View Post
    miracle clan on hum side, come andy :P
    Im downloading it now, what classes do yall need?