Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:)

This is a discussion on KnightEmpire.eu A NEW MYKO FARM server:) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bah simon its a shame u dont have time though we will make sure ull have a char ready at ...
Page: 2

bah simon its a shame u dont have time
    though we will make sure ull have a char ready at any time so u can have some fun like us :P

Okay, since I am invited to this server as a staff member and my duty is handling english advertisements/support (once again!) I will provide some replies on your questions.

Please note I was NOT the owner of LEKO so I am not responsible for anything may happend there. I just helped, like I do in this server!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Questions

1) Who`s the owner of the server?

2) No scrolls will be provided/drop in game? (I believe that`s a good thing if it`s like that)

3) What`s the leveling rate?
    1. The server owner is Valante. I'll be helping the server on advertisements/support. I am not an owner, but I'll have admin permissions in forums/ingame. I just help as usual. Probably all english tickets will be taken care of by me.

2. Scrolls will be provided via NPC in Moradon. Not sure about the price, though.

3. Maximum level rate is currently 62. We are using original myko level chart, and you get 5x more experience than you would get in MYKO. (e.g CZ harpy gives like 120k experience to solo user)

Quote Originally Posted by Invalido View Post
    Let's try it out guys! Screw them 80 servers, time for some more farm time
    Please, don't unbalance nations this time. Any side your crew goes usually dominate the Colony Zone.

...*tries to start a flamewar here -> expects some replies from the opposite nation -> topic needs bumpidy bumps*

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Damn, worst time ever to release for me This server actually looks quiet good.

Wish I could play with puri and the others but meh... won't happen Won't have any time at all till like august :/
    A farm server without Simontjeuh exists, is a dead server already.

Banned Senior Member

Btw just a question, should i DL the client now, or they will be another client when official is released?

Which scrolls are in NPC also, long as SW pot is there dun really care, consdering am mage, but i'll prolly get PUS scrolls anyway later on if they arent in it ;x

Another question, hows money (noahs) gonan be set up on this serv. GB's on dm's? or what, would like to know
    Last edited by bigdudle; 04-20-2011 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Btw just a question, should i DL the client now, or they will be another client when official is released?

Which scrolls are in NPC also, long as SW pot is there dun really care, consdering am mage, but i'll prolly get PUS scrolls anyway later on if they arent in it ;x

Another question, hows money (noahs) gonan be set up on this serv. GB's on dm's? or what, would like to know

can't wait for server to launch looks promising. i downloaded already but there is no client (.exe) in the download this intensional?

//and we going human lil nig?

Kinda retarded...500 scrolls for non-donors,1500 for donors...it would be better if u did 1000/150,and 1500/300 for donors.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Kinda retarded...500 scrolls for non-donors,1500 for donors...it would be better if u did 1000/150,and 1500/300 for donors.
    that is kinda gay,

actually that prolly the most OP donators iver ever heard of 1000 more hp and 200 more ac xD

even the gayest servers donor armor only gives max 100ac more then shell and not more hp, funnny funny

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakz View Post
    that is kinda gay,

actually that prolly the most OP donators iver ever heard of 1000 more hp and 200 more ac xD

even the gayest servers donor armor only gives max 100ac more then shell and not more hp, funnny funny

stop crying about donors omg

u can get same states with buffs

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

For donor... u can always have a priest next to you that buffs you..
    im glad to hear aristona joined the crew.. now i KNOW that this server will be pwnage..
    for simontjeuh... ill kill you if u dont come a.q .. ur like the kidney of A farm server haha..

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    For donor... u can always have a priest next to you that buffs you..
    im glad to hear aristona joined the crew.. now i KNOW that this server will be pwnage..
    for simontjeuh... ill kill you if u dont come a.q .. ur like the kidney of A farm server haha..
    which side ur going ? i want to play with you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by 4Spiked View Post
    stop crying about donors omg

u can get same states with buffs
    states ? stats ? retarded ? 1k hp can be ignored on a 62 cap server ? Yea,rogues that wont donate can go runnin around with 2k hp while donors gonna run around with 3k.Spike+r+thrust+r and he still has more hp than u,yea gg.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    states ? stats ? retarded ? 1k hp can be ignored on a 62 cap server ? Yea,rogues that wont donate can go runnin around with 2k hp while donors gonna run around with 3k.Spike+r+thrust+r and he still has more hp than u,yea gg.
    Isnt that just like usko?

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Isnt that just like usko?
    Who said that im playin USKO and who said that players want USKO ?

pm me for buffs then!

im sure aristona and valante will do whats best for the server sai
    so dont worry imo

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    pm me for buffs then!
    il spam pm you now!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast