Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

KO-cuce.com.tr are scammers.

This is a discussion on KO-cuce.com.tr are scammers. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Mauja Thank you for your feedback ^^ I don't want to get involved any conflict here its ...
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mauja View Post
    Thank you for your feedback ^^ I don't want to get involved any conflict here its not worth my time. You can say anything you want for me this is a free platform to speak.
    Glad to hear that you work with Devil , he is a good friend. My only advice to you is do not lie ^^
    Either someone sent you here to go against me, or you are a bit jealous because the traffic from Graphic is not sent to you anymore.
    DevilMody received not 200€ but 250€+ for the latest BlessedKO project, in total DevilMody received at least 2.500€ from the traffic i sent to him.

And Mauja didn't receive 100€, but probablly around 150€ right?
    I believe your problem is because out of 180.00€ deal, you received only 150.00€. (Those 30€ hardly covers western union fees and tbh i forgot about this, if you contacted me i would remember)

Don't be mad bro, I simply think your Knight Online graphic doesn't suit me, why else would i go to more expensive designer instead of you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    Either someone sent you here to go against me, or you are a bit jealous because the traffic from Graphic is not sent to you anymore.
    DevilMody received not 200€ but 250€+ for the latest BlessedKO project, in total DevilMody received at least 2.500€ from the traffic i sent to him.

And Mauja didn't receive 100€, but probablly around 150€ right?
    I believe your problem is because out of 180.00€ deal, you received only 150.00€. (Those 30€ hardly covers western union fees and tbh i forgot about this, if you contacted me i would remember)

Don't be mad bro, I simply think your Knight Online graphic doesn't suit me, why else would i go to more expensive designer instead of you?

You've spent 2.500€ on your KO graphics? (Just at DevilMody that is )
    How many servers did you manage to host?
    nickos3 likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

I paid you 100€, and couldn't use your graphic and deleted all. Than i had to order again from DevilMody for 200€, because Mauja work is useless.
    BlessedKO is not using any Graphic from you, everything is from DevilMody. But you still was paid for your work, and we throw all your graphic to trash.

So, i wouldn't suggest anyone to order anything from Mauja because it's so poor, he don't have that KO touch, i think he is better for modelling. BlessedKO spent 100€ on Maujas work, and had to throw everything to trash and never use it... :/ Don't waste your moeny guys.
    You honestly sound like a bitch and like a terrible person to be around with overall.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You honestly sound like a bitch and like a terrible person to be around with overall.
    I got offended by hes comment so i simply downgraded hes credibility for obtaining new orders, it's not like I started it.

I wasn't offended enough by you Razor so you still cool.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    You've spent 2.500€ on your KO graphics? (Just at DevilMody that is )
    How many servers did you manage to host?
    I said from the traffic i sent him.

You hosted 1 server AlphaKO in which i logged in, made a donation and 1 hour after the server closed .. I just let you keep it, you made a big loss anyway.
    I guess you will be better as a Game Master for the upcoming Euro KO.

I got offended by hes comment so i simply downgraded hes credibility for obtaining new orders, it's not like I started it.

You hosted 1 server AlphaKO in which i logged in, made a donation and 1 hour after the server closed .. I just let you keep it, you made a big loss anyway.

You're wrong server was still online even with 0 users more than a week. One of the biggest reason was the bad timing beta had 400 players while official had only 50. So players didn't even bother to play since it wasn't crowded enough for a medium farm / pk server.
    You're explaining like this happened only to Alpha while all other known big servers also failed even at the start of their official launch.

Calling someone's work shit made me laugh aswell , Mauja didn't forced you to work with him right ? you choosed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    Calling someone's work shit made me laugh aswell , Mauja didn't forced you to work with him right ? you choosed him.
    Yes, but he started by saying that i didn't pay for hes Graphic. He called me a scammer?!?! So i have all the rights to protect my self from that.

Yes, but he started by saying that i didn't pay for hes Graphic. He called me a scammer?!?! So i have all the rights to protect my self from that.
    Aha thats something else over here mate ! With all the rights you can ofcourse protect yourself but not by calling his graphic works shit comeon ! You've all the conversations with all your payments right ? so prove it thats the way how you can protect yourself mate not by talking shit.

Aha thats something else over here mate ! With all the rights you can ofcourse protect yourself but not by calling his graphic works shit comeon ! You've all the conversations with all your payments right ? so prove it thats the way how you can protect yourself mate not by talking shit.
    It doesn't work like that mate. He is the one accusing not me.
    I know Mauja made Graphic for you and AlphaKO that's why you are protecting him, but hey.... You can't just go ahead and call people scammers, when it's not true.

So you try shit on me, and you get shitted twice back. It's normal, try it. (I never start first, i respect everyone)

I know Mauja made Graphic for you and AlphaKO that's why you are protecting him, but hey.... You can't just go ahead and call people scammers, when it's not true.

So you try shit on me, and you get shitted twice back. It's normal, try it. (I never start first, i respect everyone)
    you tried to sell fake ko-cuce ad. you are scammer.

KO Graphic Designer Senior Member Devilmody's Avatar

2.500€ Such A Big Amount of Money That I never made Since i Start Doing Graphics for KO
    To be Clear it Was Around 200 USD in Total .
    And Please Dont Involve me with This Drama .
    Deadhealer, Mauja and razor like this.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoPriest View Post
    you tried to sell fake ko-cuce ad. you are scammer.
    Are you mad because ever since i left you topic, it's dead? You just want me to give you publicity back to your server

Btw, I sell original KOCUCE.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilmody View Post
    2.500€ Such A Big Amount of Money That I never made Since i Start Doing Graphics for KO
    To be Clear it Was Around 200 USD in Total .
    And Please Dont Involve me with This Drama .
    Yeah a bit of publicity and drama, it only benefits you. It was actually 270usd + fees of around 40usd, that's only shows that i respect those who put some effort in it.
    I'm the only one spending 500usd in total on graphic for server, who cares anyway I like graphic

2.500€ is low mate. I'm sure you earned a lot more in total sales.

You're wrong again I'm trying to help you out here calm down ! Yes Mauja did graphics for me and yes I worked together with Alpha but this doesn't mean that I should protect them right ?. Instead of writing all those unnecessary phrases share simply all the conversations with mauja and everyone will know who's who and what?

You're wrong again I'm trying to help you out here calm down ! Yes Mauja did graphics for me and yes I worked together with Alpha but this doesn't mean that I should protect them right ?. Instead of writing all those unnecessary phrases share simply all the conversations with mauja and everyone will know who's who and what?
    I never share conversations unless someone else does. And it doesn't work like that.
    Aether is planting a nuclear bomb together with Alpha through Skype convesations. (Now show your skype conversations to proove you are not planting a bomb)

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

from the traffic you sent him?

you know how big of a retard you make yourself look like right?

as of

mauja's work is great, the guy does exactly what you ask him to do, in his own way. same goes for devil

trash talking mauja here isn't gonna help your case

and also no one cares about a retard like you so
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    from the traffic you sent him?

you know how big of a retard you make yourself look like right?

as of

mauja's work is great, the guy does exactly what you ask him to do, in his own way. same goes for devil

trash talking mauja here isn't gonna help your case

and also no one cares about a retard like you so
    Trash talking me won't make you smarter. You should go on and chargeback servers, that's what you are best at. I think you are recorder of chargebacks in history of Private Servers.

Why your sentences looks like you have a mental disease?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast