Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

KO1✅New Original Usko 2006 Server✅Dec 31✅Ingame chat translation✅Global CDN Network✅

This is a discussion on KO1✅New Original Usko 2006 Server✅Dec 31✅Ingame chat translation✅Global CDN Network✅ within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Never played KO1 server , is it dieing last ? is there any english community at the game ?...
Page: 5

Never played KO1 server , is it dieing last ? is there any english community at the game ?

KO1 is currently the only server with a language translation system integrated into the game. It has many features that even Usko does not have. A text written in Spanish appears as Turkish to Turkish and English to English. Our website also has multi-language support. We open a new server every 2 years on average. Our oldest server has been active for 3 years without any reset. Take this opportunity on October 29, you won't regret it.

The question is how many users u have online after months and year if u says 3 years , cuz many leaving after a while ...

The population of players playing this game for money is quite high. For this reason, as the gb and item needs of the players in the game decrease, this population leaves the game. That's why we are opening a new server already. On the last server opened, there were 1000 users on the first day and 400 users on the 5th month. This time will be a little better. KO1 is slowly making itself accepted by the masses. On our 3-year-old server, 100 active players are still playing.

++++++++++++++++++

nice server

Quote Originally Posted by kingsd View Post
    The population of players playing this game for money is quite high. For this reason, as the gb and item needs of the players in the game decrease, this population leaves the game. That's why we are opening a new server already. On the last server opened, there were 1000 users on the first day and 400 users on the 5th month. This time will be a little better. KO1 is slowly making itself accepted by the masses. On our 3-year-old server, 100 active players are still playing.
    nice profile picture
    Decerto likes this.

i waiting 29 october

Just found a english group with 21 people on KO1 discord. If anyone interested feel free to join us aswell.
    Server seems very interesting, I hope there's enough people to keep it alive.

I received feedback about ping times from many of our players, especially those living in Peru and Malaysia.I learned that there was a pingtime problem due to intercontinental internet connection delays and the application called Pingzapper, which was used to fix it, was not compatible with our system.For this reason, I talked to the datacenter representative and I am happy to inform you that we have decided to update our network infrastructure at the end of November or at the latest in mid-December.We will link our network infrastructure directly to operators that intercontinental players can access in the shortest way.I expect current ping times to halve in these regions.I'm also dealing with the problem with the in-game language translation system.Thanks for your interest and understanding.

Hello dear KO1 fans,
    3 months have passed since our last server, Talas, and we have come to a new period in my new server plan every 4 months, which I have been adjusting according to the number of active players. On March 18, 4.5 months will have passed since our last server opening and our new server Çanakkale will be officially opened. Our Çanakkale server will be opened at 1x server level of existing servers (same as original usko 2006)

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Tonight we will have a great surprise for our players living in South America, North America, Southeast Asia, Far East, North Africa and Oceania.

You can now play games from anywhere in the world with an average ping time of 0.30 seconds. Check this https://www.knightonline1.com/?p=pingtest Not even Usko has this system

Last 3 days to the new server.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

sais 0.8 second lag , but on the topic sais , 0.0 .
    something is fishy here with this server , i say dont try it and dont play it anymore

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast