Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 2nd Academy 10th May 21:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on ✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 2nd Academy 10th May 21:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Breezy123 I have finally got an update and due to attacks that ACME is receiving they have ...
Page: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    I have finally got an update and due to attacks that ACME is receiving they have re-activated there proxy and this proxy blocks everyone but Turkey. This is only temporary and I am going through collecting IP's to hand to them for a white-list, so I am asking everyone on here to send me them via PM and I will get you added to the whitelist until ACME sorts out the attack. Again, this is only a temporary thing and ACME is working dilligently to correct the issue. I thank you all for your patience!

We will also be adding 1-2 days of premium for the inconvenience.

Edit: If you are in Syndicate, I have mass sent your IPs already.
    I've started to get the same issue(10061) whenever i log on. Thanks for helping everyone Breezy Glad we can count on you!

EDIT: Was there a roll back on the server? My skills got locked and I lost a bunch of items. I spent so much time farming/merchanting all that time gone to waste or can you guys compensate?
    Last edited by Rango; 10-11-2017 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    I've started to get the same issue(10061) whenever I login :/ Hopefully you already have my IP(Mozamih from Syndicate). Thanks for helping everyone Breezy Glad we can count on you!
    Same. I got the updated server offline message.

just posted on forums server is under maintenance

many thing need to do.

Banned Senior Member

ACME in the process of fixing issues has resulted in a rollback for some players, simply send in a ticket and we will compensate for lost items! We apologize for the inconvenience and the server is now in maintenance as we correct some issues and fix up the connection problems.
    Rango and l911l like this.

Banned Senior Member

Also our Halloween event is set to launch this weekend, will post more details soon.
    l911l likes this.

ACME in the process of fixing issues has resulted in a rollback for some players, simply send in a ticket and we will compensate for lost items! We apologize for the inconvenience and the server is now in maintenance as we correct some issues and fix up the connection problems.
    Anything we should specify in our ticket? or just refer to the rollback(Assuming whomever deals with the ticket knows about it and that they have access to logs)

Banned Senior Member

You can specify items lost, they will verify logs either way and anything else. I would specify skills as well in your case.

Also our Halloween event is set to launch this weekend, will post more details soon.
    yessssssssss

Banned Senior Member

Update:

I have spent several hours out of my day speaking with ACME and KO4FUN Owner on what will be happening and what is currently happening so here is the updates and why it is happening.

ACME has been under HEAVY attack for the past 2-3 days, and because of it have put up a proxy that blocks major/minor ISP's and only use a whitelist to allow access to there servers, so every IP is checked to make sure it is legit game traffic. They tried to take down the proxy and implement other measures, but as soon as they did this? There servers instantly crashed and actually bluescreened. This is what caused the rollback, the rollback isn't as major as we originally thought as the server is set to automatically save data on a preset timer, so from our understanding some users lost maybe 5-10 hours while some lost 2-3 days, it's all very random. We are compensating you for these losses, a simple support ticket is all you will need and send one in and we are trying to resolve all tickets within 48 hours.

Now due to the proxy being up, access has to be granted by IP for the time being and we are working on getting all of them added with ACME, currently we took all of Syndicates clan IPs and are adding them in bit by bit... this takes time as ACME verifies every single IP... so please bare with us on this. If you aren't part of Syndicate, please PM me here with your IP. Please note this is only temporary until ACME has secured the server fully, which we hope to be soon. We will be compensating you all with premium extensions so don't worry about your premium going to waste!

Halloween event is still planned for this weekend and we hope to have all the IP's neccessary added! The event details will be released later, but new starting items, and such are going to be implemented.

We thank you all for your patience as I know how frustrating this can be... but bare with us. We weren't expecting this to occur.

Note: We have implemented English notices.

- Breezy
    l911l likes this.

Can't log in .

Banned Senior Member

ACME is down at the moment, will post updates as I am told.

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    Can't log in .
    yes, you are disabled

is serv down?

Quote Originally Posted by v1ssu View Post
    is serv down?
    Yes.
    As Breezy stated ACME is down, he'll be posting updates when possible