Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 2nd Academy 10th May 21:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on ✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 2nd Academy 10th May 21:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; are they serious loll how much did they pay that girl...
Page: 22

Hybrid View

are they serious loll how much did they pay that girl

We are working on new cape design.
    What you think about Game Of Thrones flags?

is it only me that download speed for patches is max 2kbps? can someone download them and share them via dropbox or something more speedy pls?

Banned Senior Member

I will speak to the owner and see if we can get that going.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    I will speak to the owner and see if we can get that going.
    any luck? i still have the issue and i am sure i'm not the only one.

Very soon, client and patch mirrors will avaible on web page.

Quote Originally Posted by zentiva View Post
    Very soon, client and patch mirrors will avaible on web page.
    it is not about availability, ko4fun server is located in Bursa, Turkey and the international bandwith provided by your service provider is non existent. Hence, any patch doesn't download and official page doesnt load outside of Turkey. At least, that is the case for North Europe. So, if you are planing to have foreign player base, first fix this issue as we cannot access the patches or official page. Your install file is hosted by other file hosting providers and there is no issue to download that.

Banned Senior Member

Hail Knights,

We have finally finished our PayPal system and have adjusted the pricing so that the cost's are equal across the board, from turkish lira to USD. We were aware of the problem in the previous server and this has since been corrected! You can use PayPal by simply going to our website KO4FUN.net and logging into your account, going to My Account, and at the bottom of the page is the section for you too use PayPal.

Thank you all for playing, and we hope to see you at our official on August 25th, 2017 at 8 PM Turkey Time which can be viewed here - https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/turkey/istanbul

- KO4FUN Staff

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

ANyone playing here with clan?

Banned Senior Member

Hail Knights!

Our official launch was a complete success and we are still seeing an increase in our population as the days go by! We have a vast diversity of players, and we do have a good chunk of an English community, they just appear to be really spread out! We have at any moment an English staff member ready to answer any question's you may have! It isn't too late to start KO4FUN!

Here are some screenshots:

https://ko4fun.net/Download
    https://ko4fun.net/Register
    Ko4Fun - Forum

- Breezy

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

show pages please ))))))) 3000 users? ))))))))

Doesn't fit the idea of a normal private server, the prices of PUS is a joke, resembles official KO too much. The server is really active indeed, but half the people has the Genie symbol above their head, either using a hack/exploit meanwhile or the good old MSN/Taskmanager bug.

There's also a million people mining, god knows how many is legit. It looks too much like an official KO server. Wouldn't recommend the server unless you're willing to spend some USD on the PUS or alot of farming.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Doesn't fit the idea of a normal private server, the prices of PUS is a joke, resembles official KO too much. The server is really active indeed, but half the people has the Genie symbol above their head, either using a hack/exploit meanwhile or the good old MSN/Taskmanager bug.

There's also a million people mining, god knows how many is legit. It looks too much like an official KO server. Wouldn't recommend the server unless you're willing to spend some USD on the PUS or alot of farming.
    Every MMORPG game is the same! If you want to be the best you must do a lot of farming or spend a lot of money.

This is the only high populated 21xx server that is friendly to the english community. [Consinder Admin and whole team speaking english]
    A lot of effort being put into this, and it's the only one available for players, so it will definitely last longer and be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Masta View Post
    Every MMORPG game is the same! If you want to be the best you must do a lot of farming or spend a lot of money.

This is the only high populated 21xx server that is friendly to the english community. [Consinder Admin and whole team speaking english]
    A lot of effort being put into this, and it's the only one available for players, so it will definitely last longer and be good.
    You pointed out 1 thing I said, which was the farming/paying part, there's no game like Knight Online, where you have to spend a lot of money to be the best? It just requires playing the game at an enorm amount of time, grinding and farming in KO is endless, it requires luck and a set of people, you can't do it on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post

I will disagree with everything you said.

Pus prices are way lower than PSKO usually does. It's really refreshing to see redistribution item on sundries really cheap compared to usko/psko having to buy it with usd each time.
    I had quite mixed up feelings towards this server, but so far it's been quite fun. First time i see "skill gems" used for massive amounts of pendants/tails/hwots flowing into users to allow basically everyone obtain open skills w/o putting in heavy prices.

A lot of people mining? YES, it's been like this lately to allow people get some farm during afk-hours.
    A lot of people having GENIE symbol? YES, all players have 3-4 hours of free genie to start with, after that you can purchase them off from sundries with IG-coins, not usd.

I kind of like it this way having capped 70 & +7 upgrades to start with, no-one is able to overgear anyone drastically.
    I don't know how well the PC (hardware) bans work or if its even a hardware ban, but if it is -> huge improvement also welcomed to KO along with other games.
    DoomBringer likes this.