Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 2nd Academy 10th May 21:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on ✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 2nd Academy 10th May 21:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea i can't log in and when i did a few days back, there was like no one in moradon....
Page: 35

yea i can't log in and when i did a few days back, there was like no one in moradon.

Now online without VPN

Web pages ( index pages ) was saying, ko4fun.net is not safety web,attacker might steal my information
    wtf?
    brezzy any answer? or sever dead?

Banned Senior Member

It’s due to our SSL certificate expiring. Server has pretty much died out truth be told, with ACMEs complete fuck up it has ruined the server in general. We had well over 800 users online after 40 days of being launched which is quite impressive for a farm server but there’s unfortunately no way to recover from this issue and ACME still hasn’t said they have it stable. Multiple servers with ACME were down, such as Knight Kingdom and many others, ACME was under attack by there one and only competition isitrap which is another popular anti-cheat. We are unsure where we are going from here at this moment. We are open to suggestions however on what type of server you all are interested in next whenever that may be or if you wish for us to keep it the same.
    l911l likes this.

Thanks for answering.. no need waiting.. i will uninstall client. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    It’s due to our SSL certificate expiring. Server has pretty much died out truth be told, with ACMEs complete fuck up it has ruined the server in general. We had well over 800 users online after 40 days of being launched which is quite impressive for a farm server but there’s unfortunately no way to recover from this issue and ACME still hasn’t said they have it stable. Multiple servers with ACME were down, such as Knight Kingdom and many others, ACME was under attack by there one and only competition isitrap which is another popular anti-cheat. We are unsure where we are going from here at this moment. We are open to suggestions however on what type of server you all are interested in next whenever that may be or if you wish for us to keep it the same.
    Consider this an opportunity for a fresh relaunch. I think that would bring alot of the player base back. especially since at lvl 80 cap, you guys were phenomenal in terms of number for pk/farm/exp.

Just curious, but what do you guys intend on doing now ? Will you relaunch? I really enjoyed playing on this server. You guys made a very good version of knight online that matched quite well with usko with regards to farming but at a much lighter level not needing extensive money. reminded me of good ko back in the day before all this pay 2 play nonsense. I would definitely play this server again if you guys relaunched.

Banned Senior Member

Well let me just simply fill some people in with what has occurred and let me be blunt? I am not on this staff anymore and personally wouldn’t recommend anyone to be on staff or even play.

As everyone is aware he put me in charge of PayPal, so I handled all the PayPal issues and such. Well, he messaged me asking me to send his portion ($1,900) and I being the idiot I am... I sent it without even thinking much about it. Now, the website can not be accessed and now I have over 140 chargebacks resulting in me owing PayPal currently ($1,600) and I have been polite enough to give him the benefit of the doubt, I waited almost a week for a reply as he told me specifically he would handle the chargebacks and pay me back... well that was almost a week ago and nothing from him. He has apparently done this to others (I will not mention names if they wish to come forward they can) and I was an idiot to trust him.

He has shown his true colors and I am done waiting on a reply that will more than likely not happen.

Well you had staff that would ask Altay multiple time to pay them and also you know just like I know. ENGLISH GMs was moderator whileTURKISH GMS had all the POWER!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    Well let me just simply fill some people in with what has occurred and let me be blunt? I am not on this staff anymore and personally wouldn’t recommend anyone to be on staff or even play.

As everyone is aware he put me in charge of PayPal, so I handled all the PayPal issues and such. Well, he messaged me asking me to send his portion ($1,900) and I being the idiot I am... I sent it without even thinking much about it. Now, the website can not be accessed and now I have over 140 chargebacks resulting in me owing PayPal currently ($1,600) and I have been polite enough to give him the benefit of the doubt, I waited almost a week for a reply as he told me specifically he would handle the chargebacks and pay me back... well that was almost a week ago and nothing from him. He has apparently done this to others (I will not mention names if they wish to come forward they can) and I was an idiot to trust him.

He has shown his true colors and I am done waiting on a reply that will more than likely not happen.
    That sucks bro. 1900 USD ?! Try calling up paypal and explaining the situation of what happened. What method did you utilize to send him the cash. Perhaps you can still cancel it and get it back or something. I wish you the best of luck with this crappy situation. You were really good GM, man.

Quote Originally Posted by ItzPrayerz View Post
    Well you had staff that would ask Altay multiple time to pay them and also you know just like I know. ENGLISH GMs was moderator whileTURKISH GMS had all the POWER!
    Sad to hear that. :/

Well after never being able to log (unless 5-10sec delay thanks to VPN (unplayable)) and the server dieing out, they are appearently ready for a re-launch.

The server was ok, but the lack of response from the owner and the constant changing of setup makes it look like a true money wolf.
    0 care for its players and untrustworthy. Seeing Breezy comfirm this....

I agree the server was pretty good. but the admin pulled a dirty move.

Harİka oradayiz power server

The admin at this server didnt care about his GMs, you think he give any fucks about the players?! NO, he cares about money.

I told you!! ALTAY just care about turkey GMs..