Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 2nd Academy 10th May 21:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on ✅ KO4FUN | New Server `Zenith` | 2nd Academy 10th May 21:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't understand how I can enjoy playing this game for 10+ years, a great server I just hope it ...
Page: 25

I don't understand how I can enjoy playing this game for 10+ years, a great server I just hope it lasts.
    Breezy123 likes this.

Where is your streaming link nub?
    Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    worth it 100%
    streaming it when im online so check my stream if u guys want to see if its worth it

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Banned Senior Member

Hail Knights,

September 5th updates are as follows:

In-game updates

• Added to beginner items includes a Spirit of Genie (an not be sold or can not be traded, duration of use 7 days)
    • [Knight Online 10th Birthday Emblem] was updated. The new name is KO4FUN SYMBOL and its stats ave been updated to 150% EXP, 100 Weight, +2 NP. (Can not be sold or can not be traded, duration of use 7 days)

• Chaotic Generator moved behind Magic Anvil in Moradon.
    • The Feast of Sacrifice event has ended. Chickens and Sheep were removed.
    • Upgrade limit introduced to crack down on botting, you now have 100 upgrades per day.
    • The Chaotic Generator has a 1 second limit before you can process your next item for exchange.
    • "Felankor" and "Deva Bird" HP / AC stats have been updated.
    • "Snow Ball" was added to Sundries. The snow ball war will be held every Monday and Friday at 18:00.
    • Priest's "Prayer of Gods Power" was now moved to an actual skill. Meaning you just go to Sundries and pick up the book and drag that to your skill slot from now on.

Power Up Store Changes

• "Golden Mattock" and "Golden Fishing Rod" items have been removed from the PUS for the economy in the game to balance. After that, it will be sent from the letter as premium gift.
    • Menicia's official list coupon was added as 499 KC. Moradon, Luferson and El Morad can be used for quick access to the machines established in the region. (Trainer Kate breaks the NPC.)
    • The KO4FUN Piece 959 KC was added to the PUS. With this item you can upgrade from +0 to +1 by 100%. To use, take 3 +0 jewelery and KO4FUN Piece item [Jeweler] Juel NPC.

*Subject to be updated*

@Breezy123

Is level 83 released on this patch too?

With the shadow piece, you mean crafting 3x old uniques to normal one is now 100% with this item?
    I think the accessory compounding to +1 on anvil was 100%, or then we have been just lucky AF.

Bump for nice server!

Banned Senior Member

I don't believe 83 will be released yet. It's 50% to +1 So this makes it 100%

damn they keep making updates, i love this server. Its still growing as fuck while it has alot of users! If u start its not to late, easy to gear up.
    Breezy123 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Plenty more to come :P

We've playing since launch but I just quit with 3 other mates today. I wouldn't recommend this server to anyone unless you're willing to spend money monthly just like in USKO/STKO. The gap between paying users and f2p users in this server is huge. There are bullshit PUS items like solar tattoo and undy scrolls and more coming everyday(ex. 100% +1 jewellery scroll). Hell, its even difficult to level to 80 without exp/switch prem so I can't even imagine how it's going to be when 83 patch hits. You'd be happy if you manage +7 chitin set, old uniques and dual +7 shards and there is this guy that you'll never compete https://ko4fun.net/Profile/Index?Nick=DeReBoYu91 . There are many whales like this guy in the server. There is also no DD in the server(except for ske belt) which is causing balance issues and half-paper mages damages are eye watering. The server might be active but trust me more than 50% of its population either merchanting or mining. I've talked to some GB sellers and most of them told me they have more than 35 mining characters. Like wtf?? Should've put IP restriction or something to avoid these. Overall, if you are willing to spend money I'd recommend playing here untill it lasts. Just stay away if you'll be f2p.
    Vegeta likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Your GB sellers lied to you, it isn't possible. But nonetheless, we appreciate the feedback and I will forward it to the owner. I wouldn't say it's pay to play personally, as the only items for sale in the shop are the standard cospre armors and such, there is a handful of players that do spend to get items such as GB but it is like that on every major server really. You have your people who work a lot and don't have the time to play and spend or the people who don't work and have a ton of time and spend minimal and of course the people in the middle. But either ways, thank you for your feedback on the imbalances and I will as I said above forward it to the owner and see if we can do anything. Best of luck wherever you go! Thank you for giving us a shot.

Banned Senior Member

Hail Knights,

Here are the list of changes.

• We have now added four newer slots of monsters following suggestions after our "Feast Of Sacrifice" event, the new creatures is called "Tarantula", they are placed on both sides equally in the left and right regions of the back of each respective base... and next to the Apostle of Fire slot. They give three million exp and they drop a new item called black stone, and these items are to collect items! These creatures are killed by using r attack, and have a health of 150 and will die in 10 hits! The drop rate of the stone is 50%.

• We have another collection activity going on in our bowl area of Colony Zone, the name of our new monsters are called "Satan". When you kill these creates you will get 6 million exp, and of course depends on your level. The difference between these mosnters and other monsters is that they have the same strength as the sloths in Bifrost. The goal is to encourage parties to build and farm the collection items that drops - Gold Stone, you can collect these items and can be exchanged for premium items much like our previous "Sacrifice" event, they are ranged monsters so tread carefully. They drop gold stones at a 100% chance.

• The final activity we have added is in the CZ Bowl, and it is an addition of two new bosses. These bosses respawn are 45 minutes to 1 hour! The names are King Tarantula and King Robot, when you kill these bosses there will will be a 100% chance that two yellow gems will fall! There strengths equal the strenght of Troll King! If you wish to collect the other gems, you will need to join JR

• Spirit of Logos now has a cooldown time of 5 minutes.

Black Stone Exchanges
    - 20 pieces of stone with mana pot (100 pieces of unlimited), 21 pieces of stone pot (100 pieces of unlimited), 30 pieces of fragment of arrogance, 40 stone with black gem, skill with 200 stone gem

Gold Stone Exchanges - 10 pieces of mana pot (100 pieces indefinitely), 11 pieces of stone with life pot (100 pieces indefinitely), 20 pieces of fragment of gluttony, 30 pieces of stone with green gem, 40 pieces of fragment with rage, 50 pieces of stone with blue gem, 60 stone With skill.

Thank you!

- Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by blazien View Post
    We've playing since launch but I just quit with 3 other mates today. I wouldn't recommend this server to anyone unless you're willing to spend money monthly just like in USKO/STKO. The gap between paying users and f2p users in this server is huge. There are bullshit PUS items like solar tattoo and undy scrolls and more coming everyday(ex. 100% +1 jewellery scroll). Hell, its even difficult to level to 80 without exp/switch prem so I can't even imagine how it's going to be when 83 patch hits. You'd be happy if you manage +7 chitin set, old uniques and dual +7 shards and there is this guy that you'll never compete https://ko4fun.net/Profile/Index?Nick=DeReBoYu91 . There are many whales like this guy in the server. There is also no DD in the server(except for ske belt) which is causing balance issues and half-paper mages damages are eye watering. The server might be active but trust me more than 50% of its population either merchanting or mining. I've talked to some GB sellers and most of them told me they have more than 35 mining characters. Like wtf?? Should've put IP restriction or something to avoid these. Overall, if you are willing to spend money I'd recommend playing here untill it lasts. Just stay away if you'll be f2p.
    Me and my boys farmed Darkmares for two hours and got like 2.5gbs/player. And the gear you would be happy with, you could farm at darkmares in 4-5 hours. I have been getting 4-8gbs worth coin/items per day just by playing, not babashopping. 1000KC is around 100m in the game so you can easily farm all the cospre/scrolls you need(there is). I agree that you have to buy at least dc premium to be able farm and play efficiently(around 15usd?). But show me a server you can play and compete for free? I bought a dc premium and set up a miner but now im using it just for merchanting because you can make more money by reseling than mining. Mining probably gives you around 50-60m/24hours so its not really worth when you can farm it manually in 15minutes. Electricity and cooling the air in the room costs more than the coin you get by mining.

There is baba players at every server and only reason that you know about him is that you can see other players items in game/panel. Dereboys take it in the ass in ronark.

I dont think you have any chances to compete at any farm server w/o premium.
    Breezy123, SPANKME and l911l like this.

Exp prem is 100% useless here. During the feast -event you were able to lvl up 70 in less than 1h right outside moradon gates.
    After that, quests and last levels from 75-80 with Spirit Of Logos exp-boost.

With a group of 4 players, you should be able to farm every mobs ingame. Takes roughly a day or two max to farm 4x DC prems.
    After that you can just buy all PUS items you need from merchants, there are loads of them on a daily basis.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

wheres this spirit of logos ?

Are BPs useless here?