Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

KOEvolution - Evolution Empire - a MYKO/USKO Knight Empire Farm Server

This is a discussion on KOEvolution - Evolution Empire - a MYKO/USKO Knight Empire Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well Jay is very active, + did u see how u can report cheaters? He was up hole night working ...
Page: 4

Well Jay is very active, + did u see how u can report cheaters? He was up hole night working on server. So dont be so judgemental. And who knows he might add if neccasry.

gonna try this out for sure x!D

Server is up get your friend's there

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Well Jay is very active, + did u see how u can report cheaters? He was up hole night working on server. So dont be so judgemental. And who knows he might add if neccasry.
    Don't be such a baby, his system will crash and burn soon enough or he won't be able to handle it and he'll add them.

Also, haw aboot I judgemental u and your thirth grade speling?
    (Said it in a language he can get.)

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    Don't be such a baby, his system will crash and burn soon enough or he won't be able to handle it and he'll add them.

Also, haw aboot I judgemental u and your thirth grade speling?
    (Said it in a language he can get.)
    Well please feel free to judge my english. As my native language is far away from english.

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    The old schoolers will love this exp rate, the rest of the players that started playing KO after ROFD was released will whine and bitch that this server is too "hard".
    80% "old schoolers" quit ko, rest - grow up, finish study, get a job have more abligations and not much time like me, it was only my suggestion.
    "Go another priv server" I cant ! Its Jay production (should be good)

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    "GM's. Negative. There is only I. I am the only GM in this server. This will ensure that the server is not corrupted. I will not have a PK character. I will only be an Administrator."

That is really fail, there are many ways to make GM's just GM's, change the monsummon commands, change their 30k hits to 1, take summonuser out or change it and so on.

Or I could limit them to a trial GM. Yet I don't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Well please feel free to judge my english. As my native language is far away from english.
    I'm already free to do so and already did. My language is also far from English.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Or I could limit them to a trial GM. Yet I don't want to.
    You got a good system, won't take long until they abuse it with false reports or dumb shit and you'll need GM's.

Sorry for the second post, kinda dumb of my part.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD FROM FILEFRONT. You will get error.

You got a good system, won't take long until they abuse it with false reports or dumb shit and you'll need GM's.
    If/When that time comes i'll setup GM's with people I trust under the trial GM.

pinoyzoi

The server looks good but if your planning on becomming a Battlepriest you will have to a shitload of bus to just upgrade paper armour >.<

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzoi View Post
    The server looks good but if your planning on becomming a Battlepriest you will have to a shitload of bus to just upgrade paper armour >.<
    Suggestions ftw

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

I believe Jay is going to have middle/low class scrolls working for the official release, so far from just playing the beta the server is perfect so far, minus a couple minor bugs.

RobDizzleMyNizzle

Ive been playing with Jay for awhile now . Ive played pleanty of private servers too , but to be honest if people would just speand the lil time to download it and try it out , it will be great . In order to have a good server you do need some players but the numbers wont raise if you dont try it out. More people that are online , other players will see and say "hi , this looks like a active server lol " yes i know that was fail hahahaha , but 300+ holy crap u must be fuking retarded ...ive played private servers with 50-75 users and still had a good time .
    Bout somone saying raise the exp lol....ya i understand its a private server and its suppost to be easy but whats the fun of being 80 of worms lol....i dont really like exping but it somtimes gets its fun times in . even tho he raised the exp like 5x in beta...the offical will be great .
    Hope everyone will come try it out and hopefully we can all have fun

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  3. Cbox
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    05-23-2010, 07:00 AM
  4. Cbox