Page 75 of 97 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jamm1n But you have no idea if he really does, do you ? It is very sad ...
Page: 75

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    But you have no idea if he really does, do you ? It is very sad what is happening. Whomever is attacking is just going out of its way in doing so.

Maybe you are believing them. Its your option, perhaps if he posted more in here you wouldnt be inclined to believe them. Regardless, he hasnt gone anywhere, he is working a lot for this server and he will do anything in his power to get it back up and stable.
    well its showing more proof he has gone somewhere..." if he posted more in here you wouldnt be inclined to believe them" key word is if....and yes i would be more inclined to believe him over them but he is showing less and less proof of whats really going on...the amount of money ppl have donated on this server is in the upwards of 1.5k to 2k+ multiple ppl donated 100$+ in the start...i agree it takes a bit of money to get security on a server...but then again he assured us this wouldnt happen again...alot of us stayed true to the server after he proved he was trying the first time...now he has help...it should have been up for a lil bit or he should have given his words on this topic..once again almost 24 hrs with no response?....if hes an intelligent person hell if he has common sense he would be on this forum seeing how this is where he got most of his members...he would be posting every hr or 2 hrs at minimum...the other night wasnt helping his case....5 rings of life were looted in a matter of 2 hrs...bach doesnt spawn that fast in bowl...and monster summon scrolls have been out of pus for a few days now...and with the 5 rols nothing else was looted...even if they had monster staffs there would be more drops...and theres no way anyone would be stupid enough just to loot rols and nothing else...the chances of getting 1 bach is an extremely low percentage...basically what im saying is...i dont see that being so legit...and now the server is completely down...without any notice/warning/assurance....it all seems fishy...especially after all the donations he received...and the "security" he "fixed"

i dont believe all the users that lost their items due to these attacks...as he says its saved every 10 mins...and not everyone of the so called " lost item" issue was trading their gear over to another char or selling it within those 10 mins...

surely theres something fishy going on...if he doesnt answer on here or the server isnt up by tomorrow afternoon...then my assumption will become the truth....

hmmmmmmm any updates plxxx?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    But you have no idea if he really does, do you ? It is very sad what is happening. Whomever is attacking is just going out of its way in doing so.

actually it wouldnt be so much as going out of his way to do it....it would be more of why is that person acting so childish to a better server than he owns/plays...anyone can do a ddos... it could be a clan on a server doing it at the same time...to make it harder to track the Ips or it could be a development team angry because legacyko is/was successful...

its its not even wrong... but its like nature...think of a wolf pack (no not the hangover wolf pack)... the alpha is top dog...anyone that challenges him is a competitor...if the alpha wins then he remains top and the competitor either dies off or something else...the people attacking the server(alpha) would feel like legacyko (competitor) took their members and that could mean its costing them money...

the server needs to be tested to its limits...and if it fails then it isnt worth being a server....theres tons of private servers...if most of them shut down or get ddosed to never come up again...then there would be a few but very active servers...some with their own tweaks and twerks...but i think it would help if the ppl that are attacking legacy ko attacked all the servers...i think it would bring more ppl.....

yall dont have to read my posts they may be long and boring but eh its freedom of speech....and im definitely staying on topic:P

Quote Originally Posted by LastReasoN View Post
    if he doesnt answer on here or the server isnt up by tomorrow afternoon...then my assumption will become the truth....
    The lack of information & downtime again has costed him alot of players, regardless if he fix it or not.
    Its only been 2 days since 'the huge fix that would prevent this'
    Now we back in the same mess as 2 days before...
    Most turks already left , i think 70% of this forum plays there so by not posting in here only makes it worse.

It really had a great start , but the greedy KO community has proven itself once again by ddosing the shit out of each other.
    I dont even know what i was expecting when trying this KO game again, shouldve seen it coming

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lastreason View Post
    actually it wouldnt be so much as going out of his way to do it....it would be more of why is that person acting so childish to a better server than he owns/plays...anyone can do a ddos... It could be a clan on a server doing it at the same time...to make it harder to track the ips or it could be a development team angry because legacyko is/was successful...

Its its not even wrong... But its like nature...think of a wolf pack (no not the hangover wolf pack)... The alpha is top dog...anyone that challenges him is a competitor...if the alpha wins then he remains top and the competitor either dies off or something else...the people attacking the server(alpha) would feel like legacyko (competitor) took their members and that could mean its costing them money...

The server needs to be tested to its limits...and if it fails then it isnt worth being a server....theres tons of private servers...if most of them shut down or get ddosed to never come up again...then there would be a few but very active servers...some with their own tweaks and twerks...but i think it would help if the ppl that are attacking legacy ko attacked all the servers...i think it would bring more ppl.....

Yall dont have to read my posts they may be long and boring but eh its freedom of speech....and im definitely staying on topic
    damn nature you scary!
    edit: i have no idea what your on about but all i took note of was wolf pack and nature
    razor likes this.

Banned

I will continue playing whenever its back up, I just consider this a "break" to get other things done.

You will have plenty of time to do stuff then because i dont think its coming up anytime soon

Even if half the population leaves it will probably be more fun than the most populous usko server atm
    Everybody calm your tits.

Legit Good Gun Senior Member bladegreat's Avatar

It is another ddos attack, much bigger than the last one, and attacking in another way than before .. If he has any fix for it i have no idea, i´ll probably stick around aswell, seeing as the actual few days it have been up its been one of the greater priv servers yet.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Where is "OutKast" ?
    Ohhh Right....

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Where is "OutKast" ?
    Ohhh Right....
    Where is Sacreds "brain"?
    Ohhh Right....
    Rec7on likes this.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Where is Sacreds "brain"?
    Ohhh Right....
    Ohh got nothing to answer boy?

this server is blow...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kilejj View Post
    this server is blow...
    Blow? Cocaine. Glad this server gets you energized my man!

Im trying to find an answer, but im being given as little info as you right now