Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Letter about the "new" ("SexyKO") [name stolen without asking for permis]

This is a discussion on Letter about the "new" ("SexyKO") [name stolen without asking for permis] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SexyReplay I don't wanna go offtopic. I don't even know if this is the right place to ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by SexyReplay View Post
    I don't wanna go offtopic. I don't even know if this is the right place to post this. But I have to, I can't just "let it go" as I've been doing for the last months. People kept reaching me if I was going to open a new server, if this one is mine... etc.

This "SexyKO" copycat attempt, has NOTHING to do with what SexyKO ever was. No, it's not run by me, and NO (here the biggest lie), it wasn't created by "ex admins" from SexyKO (as stated in their web), that's trully bull$$it because I know every admin, and I still have them on my personal email.

The person who created this server, is called "Selcuk", this is the same person that was only a forum moderator, "was later removed" and never became anything more because, one of the important reasons: when illegal things happened on my server, he never told me about them, because when asked, he said that him and the gm had the "right" to "cheat a bit" because of what they have done for the server "for free".

I would be lying if I said that nothing illegal happened in SexyKO, but it's not because I allowed it, it's because I didn't know about it. Back then I thought SexyKO, and my beliefs in doing the right thing - were far more important than keeping a friend, a single person, and I still do. Selcuk could have told me every illegal thing that X admin was doing (I don't wanna point fingers and I hope he won't either because this issue is between him and me), but instead he decided to not say a thing, despite me having him on my personal email, so he could reach me anytime he want and let me know before things happened.

You are free to enjoy the "new" SexyKO server, but know the person that's running it, and it's not me. I don't even know why it's allowed to steal a server name like this, even my personal name was stolen (it was used to create the domain, but later changed to his real name since I sent a ticket to godaddy and asked them to force this person to use his name, as it had nothing to do with me).

Most important, this person keeps making new servers after each 3 months to gain profit maybe? I don't know, but it's something I never have done. My goal was never to "gain" money by fcking ppl up. My server died because of it, but I don't regret it. If anything, know that I tried to be as fair as I could back then in SexyKO, and I always took care of everything that was not right, the sad thing is that I only could take care of those problems when I found about them, which sometimes was late, and I apologies for that.

I'll be reading these forums a bit the next days, then I will go back to my exile. If someone wants to ask here, I'm gonna be around a little bit.

Edit n1

"*** FYI : This server is created by previous management staff from sexyko, during this stage there was no collaboration with SexyReplay in any way. He has no intentions to open the server with old database or any other database. We also do not aim to leave the server to rot like it's previous owner did after a few years **"

I don't truly get this. Did my goal when I created SexyKO was to let it die? clearly not. My server lasted for likey 5-6 years, try living up to that, and I ran multiple versions of it. 12xx, 1300, 14xx, 15xx, 18xx. Wrote alone an "emulator" for it. You can't say I didn't try. You already made a new server after 3 months.

I still haven't met an owner from a private KO that lasted that long. Even some big products created from Samsung, Apple, etc didn't last as long as my server did. It's not easy, without wiping it every 3 months like every admin did back in the day, and they seem to still do it, which I believe is way too unfair for players, so I was never one of them, even if it meant "letting" my server die.

Sad. Really sad. Even the 'owner' of new I'll bet he will doing 'strange things' for growing his paypal fast. buy anyway I didn't belive is your server, and i was right.
    What peoples doing for 'power' and 'money'. Really sad.

Not that i care, but i kinda missed the trade mark document here. Unless by the KO private server laws you OWN a certain name

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Not that i care, but i kinda missed the trade mark document here. Unless by the KO private server laws you OWN a certain name
    He never said anything about him owning the name, but more or less that they decided to use his OLD server name to resurrect a server that they said was HIS to gain the user count they had.

After i actualy read the advert topic i get it now ( i am dumb sorry, i prommise myself every freaking time to not type comments when i am drunk ).

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Well, only thing that was stolen from SexyReplay was name of hes old server.
    Anything else should be fine imo.
    I remember that LambOfGod said himself that this server had nothing to do with SexyReplay or with old SexyKO.
    But never the less, old SexyKO was beast, this one was well shit (no offense)
    Many things were not working which should of been fixed during testing phase.

But good to see that SexyReplay is still alive
    Now that all of it has been concluded (previously in this topic already) lets just let it die meanwhile

Quote Originally Posted by Cortex View Post
    Can you give us more informaton's who that Selcuk is? Hes full name? Hes servers that died within 3 months?

So you are saying that LambOfGod as an administrator did not know whether SexyReplay is behind the server or not, but he still was an Admin and taking donations?
    You're saying that LambOfGod randomly recieved a PM from some old ex forum moderator, and joined hes Staff opening a server under SexyKO name?

Ok.

Well who is Marywanna on SexyKO Forums?
    The main leader of current SexyKO is Marywanna, he created the game and he has the biggest share in the server. So who that is?
    LambofGod, and Selcuk, were moderators, not admins. There's quite a diff there. As I said, I have every admin in my contacts, but not every moderator, except Lamb because I'm always trolling him when his Real Madrid loses 0-4 to Barca. As far as I'm aware tho, Lamb didn't "co-create" this server, he just "joined it" after it was created, which doesn't instantly imply that he's reciving money, and I doubt he is, most admins in PSKO servers normally don't receive money, unless they co-create the server.

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.asp...rog_id=GoDaddy

According to GoDaddy, Marywanna must be Ali Selcuk Akyuz then.

Should be pretty obvious that the one holding the domain is the guy behind the server.

Well it was clearly stated that it's not Jose "The Legend" SexyReplay hosting the server. Although, I would've expected to hear whether they asked for permission from you to host a server or not. Kind of shameless really. Oh well that's pretty much all we have to know I guess. I've had multiple chats about the administration team not knowing what they're doing and how the files they're using are most likely the leaked ApexKO Pre-alpha files. I mean, they banned a ton of people and did multiple bad choices that had a massive negative effect in the game. It's a shame knowing the legacy of SexyKO.

But that's that. There were signs, which I still continue to ignore I suppose. I have a bunch of friends still playing there so I'll continue as well.

So, what are you doing these days Jose? Always wondered how your life continued after the massive success of SexyKO.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Good that you clarified it Jose. However I am infact working out an original 1534 source, and I'll advertise it as "Sexy Bazinga KO" where it will be stated in advertisement that it is made by the old rofd sexyko model (with some tweaks ofc). Just to let you know, I won't advertise it as sexyko but I will advertise it that it's made or inspired if you will, by the old rofd sexyko. So I don't think anything wrong would be done here correct? Credits and all will be given. It's just that your old server was really loveable so I'm trying to do a replica, all tho there will be some tweaks to it, the max upgrade will be rebirth+8 and accessory will be compoundable to +1, other then that same concept with some more events in it and possibility to farm tier 7 armors (dragon's flight, ron's etc) through gathering T7 armor tokens from events.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Good that you clarified it Jose. However I am infact working out an original 1534 source, and I'll advertise it as "Sexy Bazinga KO" where it will be stated in advertisement that it is made by the old rofd sexyko model (with some tweaks ofc). Just to let you know, I won't advertise it as sexyko but I will advertise it that it's made or inspired if you will, by the old rofd sexyko. So I don't think anything wrong would be done here correct? Credits and all will be given. It's just that your old server was really loveable so I'm trying to do a replica, all tho there will be some tweaks to it, the max upgrade will be rebirth+8 and accessory will be compoundable to +1, other then that same concept with some more events in it and possibility to farm tier 7 armors (dragon's flight, ron's etc) through gathering T7 armor tokens from events.

Regards

As long as you specify that it's your server, and none involved in SexyKO is part of it, everything is fine. I have nothing against people making servers based on others servers features.

My only problem was against the name "SexyKO" used in Selcuk's server . People instantly thinks that I made the server, or thinks that SexyKO admins are part of it, which again is not true, not even a single one.

Most of my admins, and myself, have been asked if we were running this server, which is exactly the only thing I want to avoid.

Good Luck with your server.
    SheldonCooper likes this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

i'd have to say, that Marrywanna is a good guy, to bad it wasn't legit :/

maybe you should restart original sexyko?

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexyReplay View Post
    I don't wanna go offtopic. I don't even know if this is the right place to post this. But I have to, I can't just "let it go" as I've been doing for the last months. People kept reaching me if I was going to open a new server, if this one is mine... etc.

This "SexyKO" copycat attempt, has NOTHING to do with what SexyKO ever was. No, it's not run by me, and NO (here the biggest lie), it wasn't created by "ex admins" from SexyKO (as stated in their web), that's trully bull$$it because I know every admin, and I still have them on my personal email.

The person who created this server, is called "Selcuk", this is the same person that was only a forum moderator, "was later removed" and never became anything more because, one of the important reasons: when illegal things happened on my server, he never told me about them, because when asked, he said that him and the gm had the "right" to "cheat a bit" because of what they have done for the server "for free".

I would be lying if I said that nothing illegal happened in SexyKO, but it's not because I allowed it, it's because I didn't know about it. Back then I thought SexyKO, and my beliefs in doing the right thing - were far more important than keeping a friend, a single person, and I still do. Selcuk could have told me every illegal thing that X admin was doing (I don't wanna point fingers and I hope he won't either because this issue is between him and me), but instead he decided to not say a thing, despite me having him on my personal email, so he could reach me anytime he want and let me know before things happened.

You are free to enjoy the "new" SexyKO server, but know the person that's running it, and it's not me. I don't even know why it's allowed to steal a server name like this, even my personal name was stolen (it was used to create the domain, but later changed to his real name since I sent a ticket to godaddy and asked them to force this person to use his name, as it had nothing to do with me).

Most important, this person keeps making new servers after each 3 months to gain profit maybe? I don't know, but it's something I never have done. My goal was never to "gain" money by fcking ppl up. My server died because of it, but I don't regret it. If anything, know that I tried to be as fair as I could back then in SexyKO, and I always took care of everything that was not right, the sad thing is that I only could take care of those problems when I found about them, which sometimes was late, and I apologies for that.

I'll be reading these forums a bit the next days, then I will go back to my exile. If someone wants to ask here, I'm gonna be around a little bit.

Edit n1

"*** FYI : This server is created by previous management staff from sexyko, during this stage there was no collaboration with SexyReplay in any way. He has no intentions to open the server with old database or any other database. We also do not aim to leave the server to rot like it's previous owner did after a few years **"

I don't truly get this. Did my goal when I created SexyKO was to let it die? clearly not. My server lasted for likey 5-6 years, try living up to that, and I ran multiple versions of it. 12xx, 1300, 14xx, 15xx, 18xx. Wrote alone an "emulator" for it. You can't say I didn't try. You already made a new server after 3 months.

I still haven't met an owner from a private KO that lasted that long. Even some big products created from Samsung, Apple, etc didn't last as long as my server did. It's not easy, without wiping it every 3 months like every admin did back in the day, and they seem to still do it, which I believe is way too unfair for players, so I was never one of them, even if it meant "letting" my server die.

Amen ... finally, you said the truth. And I'm not talking only about the steal of SexyKO name but also about the actions of some of your ex-mods, and the difference about the idiots who wipe and open new servers every couple months just for more and more bucks.

P.S. You're the best KO server admin that ever existed and your server was the best of its type, your edit was not needed at all.

Second option is that Kallop/Razor immediately BAN LambOfGod for scamming and lying to community.
    where did I in the world said SexyReplay was the owner of this Server? , since its a direct atack I'd love to see your reply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the Server's problem , It's infact a very BIG problem between Selcuk and Jose , but none of us wanna get into drama, what Jose said its totally true , because I've faced those problems with them aswell(i wasnt part of the problem , but the solution) ,had alot of drama backthen (which im already tired of ) , but im still GOOD with both parts , I give Jose the credit in this case and he's right , Selcuk shouldnt of have used the server's name, and go by his own , but damage has been done already.

The only reason why Im helping selcuk adminsitrating it , is because Its been a while since I've seen a PK server , hence I accepeted to help him and I though Jose wouldnt care and since Selcuk made that statement on the page , that it is STAFF of the previous server ,never mentioned the admins ,also statted that SexyReplay wasnt part of this , I was like " ermm ok " , Selcuk probably was just a simple turkish mod backthen ,but when we merged to 15xx , he was a great help also an advertiser ; nonetheless that doesnt clean his sins of what he've done , but he was part of the previous 15xx succesful SexyKO. (those are facts that only me could see from the inside and wont explain any further to avoid drama).

I dont know if Selcuk will change the name of the server, or if he's going to keep it, its up to him , i might persuade , but that is , Im still stand on my position to help , in the same way I helped when I was GM on TitanKO (the real one, not the trash that is running around) . ClimaxKO , and some others that i dont even remember , money doesnt move me , never did , but what I've learnt over the years in a big part is thanks to Jose and his server.

Whether Im part of it or not, im admin because of the spanish community , and in a small part for english community, the success of the server is based on turks right now and how Selcuk managed to get them it was all his effort not mine, I knew about SexyKO after screamer's post ,where I was contacted , I dont know how long it will last , but im pretty sure that it will last more than most of these servers that wipe after months then they reopen just to fill their wallets.

@Jose: call me when your team wins 10 Champions leagues ;D.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    where did I in the world said SexyReplay was the owner of this Server? , since its a direct atack I'd love to see your reply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the Server's problem , It's infact a very BIG problem between Selcuk and Jose , but none of us wanna get into drama, what Jose said its totally true , because I've faced those problems with them aswell(i wasnt part of the problem , but the solution) ,had alot of drama backthen (which im already tired of ) , but im still GOOD with both parts , I give Jose the credit in this case and he's right , Selcuk shouldnt of have used the server's name, and go by his own , but damage has been done already.

The only reason why Im helping selcuk adminsitrating it , is because Its been a while since I've seen a PK server , hence I accepeted to help him and I though Jose wouldnt care and since Selcuk made that statement on the page , that it is STAFF of the previous server ,never mentioned the admins ,also statted that SexyReplay wasnt part of this , I was like " ermm ok " , Selcuk probably was just a simple turkish mod backthen ,but when we merged to 15xx , he was a great help also an advertiser ; nonetheless that doesnt clean his sins of what he've done , but he was part of the previous 15xx succesful SexyKO. (those are facts that only me could see from the inside and wont explain any further to avoid drama).

I dont know if Selcuk will change the name of the server, or if he's going to keep it, its up to him , i might persuade , but that is , Im still stand on my position to help , in the same way I helped when I was GM on TitanKO (the real one, not the trash that is running around) . ClimaxKO , and some others that i dont even remember , money doesnt move me , never did , but what I've learnt over the years in a big part is thanks to Jose and his server.

Whether Im part of it or not, im admin because of the spanish community , and in a small part for english community, the success of the server is based on turks right now and how Selcuk managed to get them it was all his effort not mine, I knew about SexyKO after screamer's post ,where I was contacted , I dont know how long it will last , but im pretty sure that it will last more than most of these servers that wipe after months then they reopen just to fill their wallets.

@Jose: call me when your team wins 10 Champions leagues ;D.
    I can't believe this crap tbh.

You and Jose are talking via Skype when Real loses 4:0... But when someone stole hes name, you don't go and PM him?? You only PM him when Real loses 4:0?

LambOfGod saying : I cannot reveal who is behind the server for now, but eventually you will find it out.
    So you've been hiding who is behind the server, as a secret? And you told to players, people will find it out soon?

So by you saying, people will find it out soon did you mean?

1. That eventually JOSE will make the post that he was in someway scammed stolen, after the server will die?
    2. That eventually SELCUK will admit he stole the name?
    3. Or you waited if it will be suceess or fail? So incase it fails Selcuk will take the bad reputation, in case it suceed Jose takes the credits?

UHMMMMM

It's ok, just tell me which other servers Selcuk opened, and who made AntiCheat for him?

You and Jose are talking via Skype when Real loses 4:0... But when someone stole hes name, you don't go and PM him?? You only PM him when Real loses 4:0?

LambOfGod saying : I cannot reveal who is behind the server for now, but eventually you will find it out.
    So you've been hiding who is behind the server, as a secret? And you told to players, people will find it out soon?

So by you saying, people will find it out soon did you mean?

1. That eventually JOSE will make the post that he was in someway scammed stolen, after the server will die?
    2. That eventually SELCUK will admit he stole the name?
    3. Or you waited if it will be suceess or fail? So incase it fails Selcuk will take the bad reputation, in case it suceed Jose takes the credits?

UHMMMMM

It's ok, just tell me which other servers Selcuk opened, and who made AntiCheat for him?
    can someone just shut this mouth? like seriously grobar getting on the nerves of this forum, and dont even pretend you are not, we all know you do since you "recruit a clan on unitedko" which is your server and you trying to advertise it.

I don't know how I can make it more clear for you. We didn't talk in a year, I contacted him just yesterday, 1 hour after posting this because I felt like I had to explain myself.
    ReesesPieces likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast