Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43

Medieval Empire KO - Reopen Farm/PK server

This is a discussion on Medieval Empire KO - Reopen Farm/PK server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by simontjeuh Wow, had to read that 5x to understand a thing. 1. Money donated to keep a ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Wow, had to read that 5x to understand a thing.

    1. Money donated to keep a server up should be used for it's purpose and not for an ipad/new car or whatever he did with it. right?

    2. Didn't get a single thing out of your bowl explanation, so don't really care. Nice rage mode tho Basically you end up killing atrosses cause everyone towns from you when you raid and it annoys you? HAHA
    I highly doubt that. You can't tell me a private server who isn't taking donations. I spent more than 12 hours everyday checking KI, supporting players, coding day and night, fixing bugs. There should be some money to put food on table. At the worst times of KI, I remember days when me and rodrane didn't sleep over 30 hours straigh. While people enjoyed their weekends nights, all we did was to sit in front of computer and watch wars for abusers.

    One more thing, if donations should be used for server purpose, why do you charge it back? Noone is an angel here, and we both know it very well.

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I'm banned on medieval forums for speaking out the truth, Aristona (who is a gm on medieval ko, and former gm of knight imperia) clearly cannot handle it and is doing everything to Keep the truth hidden.

    Facts:
    1) He took money from everyone, including legit players who never chargebacked. He claimed his paypal went negative, allthough there was more than enough donated to keep the server up, his paypal balance could never have gone negative, UNLESS he used the money on something else. The only reasonable conclusion on this one is, is that he used the money on an Ipad/car/house/girls, what so ever. We didn't donate to raise funds for his primal escapades, but for the server. so Imo it is justified to call Aristona (aka gm_deathwing on medievalko) a Scammer.
    2) He was aware of the server's (Knight imperia) contracting issues before he closed it down, yet he kept it up to earn some more money and blamed it on the chargebackers.
    3) He's doing everything to shut me up, spreading false rumours about me chargebacking etc.
    4) He banned me as soon as I told him what I knew and he deleted the Post. Hail aristona!
    5) He doesn't want to discuss in public, yet my private messages get ignored.
    6) On medieval forums he asked people to post on ko4life, cause he "had no account" here. Truth is: he doesn't want people to know that he's one of the admins, so he declines it in every possible way. Truth is, he is the only one posting threaths in their forum, he's the only one banning, and he's pretty much the only one taking care of things. Go figur out how much he has to do with the server. Wondering if he will keep up this lie or come here and try to clear his name once again afterall?

    Just saying, think before you join this server, I know lot's of you won't care and just wonna play ko... I'd prolly be the same. It will die again anyhow, question is how much money he's looking for before he closes the server down once again.

    He claims to be a grown up man, he's pretty much right. U only need to put the words greedy, selfish and unreliable between the word "A" and "Grown".
    Yes, GM_Deathwing belongs to me, but this is not my server. As I said in our forums, this server was meant to be a Turkish server, so all I had to do is setting the server up, optimising OS and leaving the rest to my friends. Someone made an advertisement on Gamers4Life and nobody except Cryphoenix knew english to support foreign people. That's why I barely check forums, but the fact is, this server isn't mine. If they want to close it, it is closed. If they want me to go, I am gone.

    1. See my first comment. I suggest you to wake from your wet dream. For sure I took some of the donations, as I need to spend money to "live" on my real life. Support KI 7/24, never take money, and how will I afford the dinner? Oh yeah.

    The reason I am not the owner of any private servers and never will be, I have loads of better plans and projects in my real life. The only reason I was into KO development was to get knowledge. At least I know alot of things after 2 years, and still keep learning!

    Not to mention, KO players are "generally" cry babies.
    They ask a boss event -> they are happy
    Boss event is over and they cannot get a drop -> they are spamming forums
    Boss event is over and someone dropped a CS -> Ragequit

    2. Yes, I blame on the chargebackers. I could spend 150-200 bucks on the server, it IS okay, but it was the last of making a payment and our paypal got blocked at that day due to chargebackers! The reason KI died is THIS. I don't care if my paypal balance goes below zero.

    Data center just closed our server without saying anything! And I had the backups of a week on my local computer. Didn't want to restore it and take flames, as the server was dying, we chosed to close it down and REFUND people who donated at the last days. YET AGAIN, my paypal is STILL blocked. Block is going to be lifted at May or June.

    3. I never did anything wrong to you. You even called me as a scammer in ME forums but I still replied you, and told you to use pm if you want a reply. You just chosed to spam forums instead therefore you are banned. You can still re-register, I am okay with it, but at least, show some PROOF before talking.

    4. Read 3.

    5. You never sent me a PM.

    6. I told I am aristona to many people. For example Prodigy, for example Greeny. (since I know they have an account here.) I just wanted to keep flamers away, as I am sure people like you will keep coming back. (like other kiddish people in this forum)

    Last thing, if you still continue, I will simply report you. I am sure there is a rule somewhere to not to accuse anyone as scammer without a valid proof. (hopefully there is)

    Lastly, you need to know, each reply you make on this topic is considered as a free bump. When we are at the page 2, nobody will bother reading page 1. Simple fact. Waste your energy somewhere else.

    Edit: Woops, this is the first comment of page 2. La, la.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    120

    Default

    waıt a second here, arıstona da turk is gm on this server O.o

    okı ım done here, thats why many people are leaving the server already -_-, for sho this will be just a turk server 'cause englısh people are smarter to fall in same thing twice

    G_G

  3. #18
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    waıt a second here, arıstona da turk is gm on this server O.o

    okı ım done here, thats why many people are leaving the server already -_-, for sho this will be just a turk server 'cause englısh people are smarter to fall in same thing twice

    G_G

    Lawl crybaby






    T.T

  4. #19
    Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I'm banned on medieval forums for speaking out the truth, Aristona (who is a gm on medieval ko, and former gm of knight imperia) clearly cannot handle it and is doing everything to Keep the truth hidden.

    Facts:
    1) He took money from everyone, including legit players who never chargebacked. He claimed his paypal went negative, allthough there was more than enough donated to keep the server up, his paypal balance could never have gone negative, UNLESS he used the money on something else. The only reasonable conclusion on this one is, is that he used the money on an Ipad/car/house/girls, what so ever. We didn't donate to raise funds for his primal escapades, but for the server. so Imo it is justified to call Aristona (aka gm_deathwing on medievalko) a Scammer.
    2) He was aware of the server's (Knight imperia) contracting issues before he closed it down, yet he kept it up to earn some more money and blamed it on the chargebackers.
    3) He's doing everything to shut me up, spreading false rumours about me chargebacking etc.
    4) He banned me as soon as I told him what I knew and he deleted the Post. Hail aristona!
    5) He doesn't want to discuss in public, yet my private messages get ignored.
    6) On medieval forums he asked people to post on ko4life, cause he "had no account" here. Truth is: he doesn't want people to know that he's one of the admins, so he declines it in every possible way. Truth is, he is the only one posting threaths in their forum, he's the only one banning, and he's pretty much the only one taking care of things. Go figur out how much he has to do with the server. Wondering if he will keep up this lie or come here and try to clear his name once again afterall?

    Just saying, think before you join this server, I know lot's of you won't care and just wonna play ko... I'd prolly be the same. It will die again anyhow, question is how much money he's looking for before he closes the server down once again.

    He claims to be a grown up man, he's pretty much right. U only need to put the words greedy, selfish and unreliable between the word "A" and "Grown".
    true.

    donated 800$ on KI3 and suddenly i wake up in the morning server is shut down and aristona is never to be found.
    no1 to give us answers no information, nothing.

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Last thing, if you still continue, I will simply report you. I am sure there is a rule somewhere to not to accuse anyone as scammer without a valid proof. (hopefully there is)
    What happend to "i don't have an account on ko4life?".
    Next to that, read the comments from the people that posted after you, who do they agree with?
    Report, on ko4life, go for it, what other proof you need? I can post the donations me and my friends made, proof that we DIDN't chargeback, and everyone knows you closed the server after 3 weeks. What more proof do you need?

    In real life? Doubt it. The ground on which your revenues are born are illegal.

    Now is actually the first time u admit you used the money on something else than the server, as for living expenses. It's the only answer I ever wanted, u kept dening and blame the chargebacks when everyone knows the chargebacks couldn't be the (only) reason, money was used on something else than the server, period. And I didn't pay for your food, I payed to play on your server, so did everyone else. About chargebacks , I NEVER chargebacked as my paypal isn't verified, it simply won't let you chargeback unless you link a cc or bank account number to your account. The only money I have on my paypal is the money I earned by selling my usko shit. So quit spreading lies that I chargebacked.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    true.

    donated 800$ on KI3 and suddenly i wake up in the morning server is shut down and aristona is never to be found.
    no1 to give us answers no information, nothing.
    Same with me and my friends, forums were closed. Aristona stated that he was done with ko and we would NEVER see him again, he basically wrote "thanks for your money suckass, i'm out".

    Weird, onlly 4 months later your back again. What's up with that, do you even take yourself serious aristona?

    It's very clear

    You took the donated money and used it for your living expenses, I'm just saying that that's not what we donated for.

    Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    cause englısh people are smarter to fall in same thing twice

    G_G
    Main point of my posts, I just inform people what happened in the past. I'm 100% sure they'll still play his server, but cannot blame myself for not informing them when same shit happens once again.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 02-21-2011 at 06:17 AM.

  6. #21
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Is this server down or what ? Just says failed to login on server list.

  7. #22
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Is this server down or what ? Just says failed to login on server list.
    What is the exact error message you are getting?

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    What happend to "i don't have an account on ko4life?".
    Next to that, read the comments from the people that posted after you, who do they agree with?
    Report, on ko4life, go for it, what other proof you need? I can post the donations me and my friends made, proof that we DIDN't chargeback, and everyone knows you closed the server after 3 weeks. What more proof do you need?

    In real life? Doubt it. The ground on which your revenues are born are illegal.

    Now is actually the first time u admit you used the money on something else than the server, as for living expenses. It's the only answer I ever wanted, u kept dening and blame the chargebacks when everyone knows the chargebacks couldn't be the (only) reason, money was used on something else than the server, period. And I didn't pay for your food, I payed to play on your server, so did everyone else. About chargebacks , I NEVER chargebacked as my paypal isn't verified, it simply won't let you chargeback unless you link a cc or bank account number to your account. The only money I have on my paypal is the money I earned by selling my usko shit. So quit spreading lies that I chargebacked.



    Same with me and my friends, forums were closed. Aristona stated that he was done with ko and we would NEVER see him again, he basically wrote "thanks for your money suckass, i'm out".

    Weird, onlly 4 months later your back again. What's up with that, do you even take yourself serious aristona?

    It's very clear

    You took the donated money and used it for your living expenses, I'm just saying that that's not what we donated for.



    Main point of my posts, I just inform people what happened in the past. I'm 100% sure they'll still play his server, but cannot blame myself for not informing them when same shit happens once again.
    I am not a parrot and I will not repeat same thing again. Scroll up a bit, you will see why the server was down instantly. Should I bold the paragraph for you?

    I never stated you chargebacked. I once thought you are Simon blahblah (who is a chargebacker) since your nickname was familiar.

    Once again, I am not the owner of this server, I just help! If you don't want to play, it is your choice. I am on the technical side, advertisement plan belongs owners. It is up to them to success or fail.

    I have been checking G4L, Snoxd and other KO related websites all the time. Just because I said "You won't hear from me." doesn't mean I leave forums completely. I just barely post due to I am not into gaming/ko anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    true.

    donated 800$ on KI3 and suddenly i wake up in the morning server is shut down and aristona is never to be found.
    no1 to give us answers no information, nothing.
    It sounded like you donated and went to sleep.
    Weren't you the guy who kept saying "I will donate more, more, more! I am a rich guy in real life."

    I don't consider your posts as serious. Probably everyone in this forum knows you are a server hopper. You donate on servers, play a bit, sell your items for USD and quit. This is the main reason I will consider you as serious, because you sell items for usd and yet ask for cash points! You are the one scamming other people in this case. (And don't tell me you don't, it would be laughable.)

    It is strange because you know my MSN. (at least supposed to) I am still using the same MSN address and I doubt I blocked you.

    Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    waıt a second here, arıstona da turk is gm on this server O.o

    okı ım done here, thats why many people are leaving the server already -_-, for sho this will be just a turk server 'cause englısh people are smarter to fall in same thing twice

    G_G
    By your typing, it looks like you are the turk here. As I mentioned, not a big loss for the server. It is up to owners to have an advertisement plan.

    Englısh (a new race? a new nation?) people could be smarter, but at least I am the one typing better.

    Speaking generally, as every good thing had an end, I guarantee you this server will go down in the future. (as every other server around) Be realistic. No server will last forever. (in general, nothing!) If you want to play, play accordingly. If you want to donate, donate accordingly!

    Want to note this also. It is funny because KI was an echol between private servers. You can still see "KI rates", "A server like KI", "KI was one of the best farm servers" messages in advertisement threads. It is normal we get some negative feedback like this.

    You should be glad you were a player in KI. I am sure somebody else who had %25 of the problems we faced while hosting KI would simply suicide.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    3. I never did anything wrong to you. You even called me as a scammer in ME forums but I still replied you, and told you to use pm if you want a reply. You just chosed to spam forums instead therefore you are banned. You can still re-register, I am okay with it, but at least, show some PROOF before talking..
    Excuse me?

    You ran off with innocent people their money. Dunno how people think about that in your country, but in Belgium thiefs aint appreciated. I called , and still call you a scammer, cause in my opinion you are. If people think otherwise, it's their choice, but I can assure you that I'm not the only one who thinks like that. Other people just care even less than I do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    I never stated you chargebacked. I once thought you are Simon blahblah (who is a chargebacker) since your nickname was familiar. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    One more thing, if donations should be used for server purpose, why do you charge it back? Noone is an angel here, and we both know it very well.
    Can you say what you meant with this particular quote then if you "never" stated that I chargebacked.


    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    Once again, I am not the owner of this server, I just help! If you don't want to play, it is your choice. I am on the technical side, advertisement plan belongs owners. It is up to them to success or fail.
    Ye I get it you take care of the technical side and the banning and the development and the advertisement (you wrote the text on the forums). Whats left to do for the other gm's? :/ kinda left in the dark here. Can call a cow a pig but people will still see the cow...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    It sounded like you donated and went to sleep.
    Weren't you the guy who kept saying "I will donate more, more, more! I am a rich guy in real life."

    I don't consider your posts as serious. Probably everyone in this forum knows you are a server hopper. You donate on servers, play a bit, sell your items for USD and quit.
    Even if he is a server hopper (which i don't like either), fact is, he was still playing ki when you closed it down and took everyones money, including his.

    One final question, then I'm done with this all, as I got my answer *finally* after like 4 months?

    If you were able to withdraw money for food, and as your paypal went negative later due to chargebacks I assume you withdrew quite a lot (as there was still a lot donated that DIDN'T GET CHARGEBACKED and was gone aswell). Why didn't u use like 300 usd to pay for the server? Aint that big of a cost, shaman his donation alone was sufficient to keep the server up for like 3 months more. We all know the money wasn't on your paypal account, else it wouldn't have gone negative as you stated and confirmed before. Maybe you eat like an elephant, and all the donations went into your stomach... I dunno. If you still don't get my point, even with your paypal being blocked, the money wasn't on your paypal and there are other ways to pay for the server (bank wire, new paypal etc...). But that didn't happen, u kept the cash and decided to "leave".

    Blaming the chargebackers and your blocked account as the reason for KI's premature death is bullshit to me. No matter how many times you say this, I'm not willing to take it as a valid excuse, can tell me the same story 100 times, I still won't take it. Sorry.

    Next to that, you didn't want to make the topic yourself as you had "no ko4life" account, you changed your name on medieval (gm deathwing... It kinda means that you realise that what you did in the past wasn't 100% right and people would flame you.

    I don't have the intention to come back to this topic and reply once again, everything I wanted to say is said.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 02-21-2011 at 01:24 PM.

  9. #24
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Excuse me?

    You ran off with innocent people their money. Dunno how people think about that in your country, but in Belgium thiefs aint appreciated. I called , and still call you a scammer, cause in my opinion you are. If people think otherwise, it's their choice, but I can assure you that I'm not the only one who thinks like that. Other people just care even less than I do.
    I am not an alien nor living in Mars, it's the same here. Nobody except you thinks I am a scammer and I know I am not.

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Can you say what you meant with this particular quote then if you "never" stated that I chargebacked.
    The word "you" was general, and wasn't targeting you.

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Ye I get it you take care of the technical side and the banning and the development and the advertisement (you wrote the text on the forums). Whats left to do for the other gm's? :/ kinda left in the dark here. Can call a cow a pig but people will still see the cow...
    Unlike other private servers or other private server admins, I (or we) always have a plan. I don't simply set up a server. I analyze the PSKO players and PSKO situation.

    I banned you in forums because your reply was towards me, and I doubt someone else would reply such a question. I also told you about your ban reason. Nonetheless, why would I allow you to play here when you keep calling me as a scammer, even though I told you "I will refund your donations" a few comments ago?

    Technical side is more-or-less done, and I wrote an advertisement text quickly. There is nothing else to do? You never ran a server and you don't know how hard it can be. I'll skip this it is just a wrong opinion as you don't have the knowledge.

    The duty of each Game Master is different. Advertisements isn't my job, but the technical side is. The only reason I replied to this topic, is because, you accused me as a scammer and I have to defend myself somehow.

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Even if he is a server hopper (which i don't like either), fact is, he was still playing ki when you closed it down and took everyones money, including his.
    He donated, sold his items for USD (even though everybody wanted to see him as banned due to USD sale rules, I didn't ban him because he was a trustable trader, and he was one of the long term players in KI) he quitted.

    If I took his money, he also took someone's money. In this case he is also being scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    One final question, then I'm done with this all, as I got my answer *finally* after like 4 months?
    My current replies are no different from older replies. Feel free to compare all the replies and tell me when I hided something from you.

    You got your reply? Good. I believe you will keep saying the same thing everywhere. We will wait and see.

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    If you were able to withdraw money for food, and as your paypal went negative later due to chargebacks I assume you withdrew quite a lot (as there was still a lot donated that DIDN'T GET CHARGEBACKED and was gone aswell). Why didn't u use like 300 usd to pay for the server? Aint that big of a cost, shaman his donation alone was sufficient to keep the server up for like 3 months more. We all know the money wasn't on your paypal account, else it wouldn't have gone negative as you stated and confirmed before. Maybe you eat like an elephant, and all the donations went into your stomach... I dunno. If you still don't get my point, even with your paypal being blocked, the money wasn't on your paypal and there are other ways to pay for the server (bank wire, new paypal etc...). But that didn't happen, u kept the cash and decided to "leave".
    This is the third time you are asking for it in the same topic. With a possibility, I gave you the same reply like 10 times already.

    We always left like 1500 USD in our server. (as it is almost enough for paying server bills for 6 months) [and your 300usd word sounds funny!] The problem is, all these donations were chargebacked in one night! The main reason is, three Turkish people who sold their usko accounts and donated on KI. (seperatedly) That's how Paypal balance went negative, and due to 60+ open cases, our paypal got blocked till May.

    I could use WU/Bank Transfer/Use my own CC or whatever the Data Center asks for, but we thought it is a temporary ban (happend time to time) and once we phone Paypal Support and give details (tell to refund people), our block was being lifted. As the chargeback amount was huge this time, Paypal told us to wait for 180 days (which is May) and during this time our Paypal will keep blocked.

    Sadly, it happend at the last day of server, and as Rapidswitch/Blue Square Data Center was giving up with 32-bit support (We took the last computer with 32-bit support few months ago) it was instantly closed.

    Backups were being locally taken. I was getting backups into my computer everyweek. Even if we wanted to revive KI, there would be 7 days rollback. We had like 80-100 online at that time (You know that very well. Everybody who calls us as scammer were quitted already!) and we thought everybody would simply quit after a 7 days rollback.

    We decided to close KI as we were very sad enough with the situation. In the end, KI 3 didn't meet player expectations and people quitted within the first 2 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Blaming the chargebackers and your blocked account as the reason for KI's premature death is bullshit to me. No matter how many times you say this, I'm not willing to take it as a valid excuse, can tell me the same story 100 times, I still won't take it. Sorry.
    As you wish, then simply don't ask for an answer next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Next to that, you didn't want to make the topic yourself as you had "no ko4life" account, you changed your name on medieval (gm deathwing... It kinda means that you realise that what you did in the past wasn't 100% right and people would flame you.
    I changed my name just for one thing. Aristona had a name in PSKO development and almost everybody knows about Knight Imperia. If I used this nickname on forums, people would come with "KI expectations". (two GM's who works 7/24 with all his honesty!) I cannot guarantee how well the server will do. GM's are different. Rules are different. Rates are different.

    I can still make a server like KI, maybe even better, but I don't have time for that anymore and, both me and Rodrane are frazzled so much.

    Not only medieval empire, I helped other servers too. There are lots of server owners in my contact list asking me questions and requesting help.

    I also agree with you. One of the reasons I didn't pick Aristona as a nickname is to prevent flamers, but I can guarantee you, using "Aristona" as my nickname would bring alot more players into this server and make the people trust the server even more.

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I don't have the intention to come back to this topic and reply once again, everything I wanted to say is said.
    Good decision. Let me make my final words to you then.

    Feel free to give me your paypal information and I will refund your donations when my block gets lifted, but please stop calling me as a scammer, because I am not.

    You could be one of the players who played till the last day of KI, but most of your friends weren't. They burned their gear and quitted. Some of them sold their items for USD, yet kept asking for returning cash points. Do some empathy here.

    I still have the backup of KI 2 and I can prove everybody's "Last login" information by checking logs, but I won't go any further as you wanted to stop. It's okay. Hopefully things are a bit clearer now.

  10. #25
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Why don't you just post the paypal transaction logs and your full paypal logs and prove to everyone once and for all, Aristona?

  11. #26
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Why don't you just post the paypal transaction logs and your full paypal logs and prove to everyone once and for all, Aristona?
    I don't know their names. Searched their payment logs from KI database logs but it is all empty.

    Anyway, I won't bother opening old books over and over again. Waste of time. I'll let them call me as a scammer.

    I am telling him to give me his paypal information and I'll refund, but it's all silent in my message box. Whatever, he just wants a reason to offend me I guess.

  12. #27
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    I don't know their names. Searched their payment logs from KI database logs but it is all empty.

    Anyway, I won't bother opening old books over and over again. Waste of time. I'll let them call me as a scammer.

    I am telling him to give me his paypal information and I'll refund, but it's all silent in my message box. Whatever, he just wants a reason to offend me I guess.
    Aristona, still trolling here?
    You're server failed 3x lolol.
    Gtfo u stupid turk

  13. #28
    Senior Member Xargos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Sems that you don't know why your server allways fails. Its coz of these fucking monster summon scrolls. Not only donators playing there. There is still like 75% ppl on the server which never donate. There're also other ways to get server paid like a scrolls 2k and 350 in PUS. Also these summon scrolls shouldnt spawn esl bosses its totally fcking game up while some one by "babashopping" gets half/full item in first week of the server. Think about it coz it will be allways like that :F

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    I don't know their names. Searched their payment logs from KI database logs but it is all empty.

    Anyway, I won't bother opening old books over and over again. Waste of time. I'll let them call me as a scammer.

    I am telling him to give me his paypal information and I'll refund, but it's all silent in my message box. Whatever, he just wants a reason to offend me I guess.
    Just to make it clear:

    I don't care bout the money at all, hence I don't ask for a refund. Just saying what u did was wrong imo, and felt like you just tried to get away with it all. Only reason I posted was to inform people of what happened, and to get answers on the questions I had, not to get my money back.

    Besides that, u either refund every legit player from KI 3 or you refund no1. Kinda hypocrite if you would refund just me... U also mentioned KI2, in one of your posts. This was never about ki2, reason ki2 died was it's age and loss of interest. People who donated in ki2, got what they donate for, like 6 months of fun. People in ki3.... well...
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 02-23-2011 at 10:11 AM.

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xargos View Post
    Sems that you don't know why your server allways fails. Its coz of these fucking monster summon scrolls. Not only donators playing there. There is still like 75% ppl on the server which never donate. There're also other ways to get server paid like a scrolls 2k and 350 in PUS. Also these summon scrolls shouldnt spawn esl bosses its totally fcking game up while some one by "babashopping" gets half/full item in first week of the server. Think about it coz it will be allways like that :F
    lol boss summon scrolls had nothing to do with it , look at knight empire when it was out they had boss summon scrolls for 5$, it doesnt matter what you have in pus as long as you run the server right, dont say it was because of his pus the server didnt work out cuz that cudnt be farther from the truth

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •