Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

NDKO (No Drama)

This is a discussion on NDKO (No Drama) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is there any KO that isnt compatible?...
Page: 18

Is there any KO that isnt compatible?

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Is there any KO that isnt compatible?
    Probably, with their godawful "anti-cheats". Mind, it's usually just 64 bit OS' that get burned (driver signing issues *usually*), Windows 7 (x86) is usually fine.

If that was the implied case (64 bit), then yes - the client will be compatible with 64-bit operating systems (I'm using one myself ).

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    How can I avoid the past when it will only catch up to you. The future could be avoided, but whenever someone brings the past up and they`re wrong, I`m not gonna sit there and let them feed others with a bunch of lies. I didn`t take your post as a flame or anything bad, I took it as in foreseeing that I will be the one creating drama on this server, when I mentioned I don`t care about ranking and just going to play the game for fun, thus why I`m staying out of it... but you think so otherwise.
    Didnt you bored to fight with everyone in that forum,go outside fight and come here in peace its better i have the opinion for all of us

cheers....

just want to put it out there, this is gonna be nik's 999999th attempt to be decent, and it will fail miserably.

willing to bet $100 paypal on it.

hf in this server stonecoldemokillah

gl to your server twostars (no idea who you are, but apparently you are some big champ in the private server business), appreciate all the effort you put into this to bring a better community for KO players.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetYuber View Post
    just want to put it out there, this is gonna be nik's 999999th attempt to be decent, and it will fail miserably.

willing to bet $100 paypal on it.

hf in this server stonecoldemokillah

gl to your server twostars (no idea who you are, but apparently you are some big champ in the private server business), appreciate all the effort you put into this to bring a better community for KO players.
    Sweet, send over the $100. I think I automatically win cause retards like you can`t read my previous posts in this topic... I`ll say it again, just playing the game for fun, and not competing or going to show off... is it really so hard to play this game just for fun? Anyways send the $100, PMed you my paypal info.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Sweet, send over the $100. I think I automatically win cause retards like you can`t read my previous posts in this topic... I`ll say it again, just playing the game for fun, and not competing or going to show off... is it really so hard to play this game just for fun? Anyways send the $100, PMed you my paypal info.
    As always you think too much. You are right, I didn't read any posts, because I already pre-assumed there are 18 pages of your retardedness. I mean this isn't the first time, and probably wont be the last. Hows your med school coming along anyways?

as magic says

inb4moarflames

and also stay on topic stop tlking shit to eachother already take it to msn/pm

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

As always you think too much. You are right, I didn't read any posts, because I already pre-assumed there are 18 pages of your retardedness. I mean this isn't the first time, and probably wont be the last. Hows your med school coming along anyways?
    Right. Thanks for asking, but I`m not in med-school yet,... I`m only 3rd year in my BSc program.

Thanks.

Not to come off sounding egotistical or anything, but in short I'm the guy that:-

• Solved the compound bug issue.
    • Solved the /trade dupe issue.
    • Solved the merchant hack issue.
    • Solved the nation hack issue.
    • Solved the name change hack issue.
    • Solved the magic type#cancel crash exploits.
    • Solved the authority bug.
    • Solved the junk flood crash issue.
    • Solved the CTRL+minor issue (albeit, hackily client-side, but that's all they asked for...).
    • Solved the restart dupe issue.
    • Fixed the beast hiding skill.
    • Solved a few server-side issues (i.e. AI server not connecting to Ebenezer, due to - in short - the connections being made *too fast*).
    • Solved the exploit involving users being able to crash one of the server files via a type of SQL injection (that doesn't really do anything besides crash the server)
    • Solved the select character DC hack issue.
    • Wrote the secure panel that you see most servers using nowadays (due to the inevitable leak).
    • Wrote the dupe scanner the majority of servers now use on their servers.

... for the PSKO community (off the top of my head, I vaguely recall a few other crashes popping up here and there).

More or less, about 95% of those I released to the PSKO development community - and that's pretty much why I'm known, though I also used to help people with their servers (don't have the time nor all that much care for that anymore though, unfortunately).

There's quite a few more, but they remain unreleased so I won't include them. As you can see, my focus tends to be with exploits - this hasn't changed with NDKO, and is in fact one of the things that will stand out the most here. As I wrote the emulator, I've been careful to keep it as exploit-free as possible, and prevent - server-side - a number of issues that arise from their client/server setup. Also, wall hacking, speed hacking, that kind've thing. Fun!

Anyway...
    Last edited by twostars; 10-04-2010 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Oh god, that definitely did not come off well. -_-

yea hes that twostars

dam cant wait to play NDKO

All hail the king (twostars)

Hail to you twostars!

NDKO isnt KO private server its more like a secret society or a cult.

batrambo

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    NDKO isnt KO private server its more like a secret society or a cult.
    cant agree more

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  2. Hits: 439
    04-27-2012, 09:59 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    10-01-2010, 06:06 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    10-01-2010, 05:49 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    10-01-2010, 05:48 PM