Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 274

NDKO (No Drama)

This is a discussion on NDKO (No Drama) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sm0keS I thought you and killah role together? id prefer not to start a flame war here, ...
Page: 14


  1. #196
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    I thought you and killah role together?
    id prefer not to start a flame war here, but stonecold decided not to make undez on ionia and rolled with nik, NOT the hole clan undez it was 2 people from undez that played with him and that is all, the hole clan turned against nik with good reason, we are like 20 years old and we have a joke on vent and who doesnt have a ego on ko?

  2. #197
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    id prefer not to start a flame war here, but stonecold decided not to make undez on ionia and rolled with nik, NOT the hole clan undez it was 2 people from undez that played with him and that is all, the hole clan turned against nik with good reason, we are like 20 years old and we have a joke on vent and who doesnt have a ego on ko?
    Once again I`ll tell you the same as I told Jeff. Just because the 10 or so of u that were the loudest of vent turned against me, doesn`t mean that the other 90 or so people did. It`s an amusing overstatement however, the `all` part that is.

  3. #198
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Once again I`ll tell you the same as I told Jeff. Just because the 10 or so of u that were the loudest of vent turned against me, doesn`t mean that the other 90 or so people did. It`s an amusing overstatement however, the `all` part that is.
    Ohhhhhhh The ionia Topic breaking out...
    Well Being apart of fatality i think the reason it broke up was because of you nick... I preferred sam over you so much as being a leader. No offence i don't have a problem with you else were just stating my opinion and i feel that sam Was a much well better put Leader then you were, Also jeff ruined clan by having ppl nt'ed lol

    Free bump For Two's and jonny server

  4. #199
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Once again I`ll tell you the same as I told Jeff. Just because the 10 or so of u that were the loudest of vent turned against me, doesn`t mean that the other 90 or so people did. It`s an amusing overstatement however, the `all` part that is.
    theReapers™ Recruiting check this topic hrmmmm


    bump for this server

  5. #200
    Senior Member Trueloves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SERBIA
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    id prefer not to start a flame war here, but stonecold decided not to make undez on ionia and rolled with nik, NOT the hole clan undez it was 2 people from undez that played with him and that is all, the hole clan turned against nik with good reason, we are like 20 years old and we have a joke on vent and who doesnt have a ego on ko?
    As i can remember u was the biggest flamer of fatality clan,whining on forum all the time,then u nted and joined usI guess u r not old undezz,from gira and cwest,miss time when Fierce rolled them on cwest...As i can remember Goran aka Gogo was leading them

  6. #201
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    you have no idea and yes well you just said why fierce were better than undez it was because gogo was leader?....

  7. #202
    Senior Member Trueloves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SERBIA
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Gogo,Jeff or any1 else,i dont care.I just know undez got 2 clans there and non stop whining on forum.
    But i see now that u remember how u were whining about fatality,calling us cheaters and next day joined us,isnt it lame ?

  8. #203
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Ohhhhhhh The ionia Topic breaking out...
    Well Being apart of fatality i think the reason it broke up was because of you nick... I preferred sam over you so much as being a leader. No offence i don't have a problem with you else were just stating my opinion and i feel that sam Was a much well better put Leader then you were, Also jeff ruined clan by having ppl nt'ed lol

    Free bump For Two's and jonny server
    Sure I don`t mind you saying that you prefered Sam over me. But I do recall that the clan broke up shortly after Sam became the leader and I left the server.... and not the way around. Facts speak for themselves in who was able to cease control and handle the clan.

    Yet your little hack thing on Ionia... don`t get me started on that and what I did, while Sam`s care-cup was overflowing (sarcasm).

    Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    theReapers™ Recruiting check this topic hrmmmm


    bump for this server
    The server never even came to existance. What`s your point? If you read carefully my recruitment topic for this server, I only plan to run it for the BETA, and not the official (depending). But yeah that`s right, there will always be the few two-goody-shoes that will come out and point `Oh he`s not gonna lead on the official... OMG NIK NOOB`. But oh well. One thing I realized about this forum, is that most people have stayed the same for the past 3 years that I was on here... and haven`t transitioned through the stage from a teen to a young adult, so my advice: grow the fuck up (not specific to anyone, but just in general for those of you who are thinking you are one of these people).

  9. #204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    also being a member of fatality on ionia, i have to say once sam took over clan went to shit, u can say what u want about how nik leads clan/acts, but he knows how to lead a clan and keep it organized, and sam definately did not

    and from what i remember the reason fatality started breaking up, the day i knew it was gunna go bad was that day that jaspreet and jeff had that fight about donating np, that whole situation and yes i know the whole thing cuz i was on vent with both of them lol, but yah 2 me that day kinda signified something was gunna happen,because they both had they're little crew that was gunna side with both of them but yah nothin against jasp or jeff they both cool dudes
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 10-01-2010 at 10:29 AM.

  10. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    also being a member of fatality on ionia, i have to say once sam took over clan went to shit, u can say what u want about how nik leads clan/acts, but he knows how to lead a clan and keep it organized, and sam definately did not

    and from what i remember the reason fatality started breaking up, the day i knew it was gunna go bad was that day that jaspreet and jeff had that fight about donating np, that whole situation and yes i know the whole thing cuz i was on vent with both of them lol, but yah 2 me that day kinda signified something was gunna happen,because they both had they're little crew that was gunna side with both of them but yah nothin against jasp or jeff they both cool dudes
    Thank you for the support, but it's not really needed. The way they set their minds is that everyone turned around on me, even though it was only the 10 of them or so, and that's the way they will keep thinking it will always be, the same story going around

  11. #206
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    HELLO! its nodramako's thread not a , clan leadership WAR , if by the way you have some respect for twostars and johny's server keep your shit on pm.


    ty.

  12. #207
    Senior Member StoneColdKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PORN FACILITY
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Once again I`ll tell you the same as I told Jeff. Just because the 10 or so of u that were the loudest of vent turned against me, doesn`t mean that the other 90 or so people did. It`s an amusing overstatement however, the `all` part that is.
    since u wanna continue here lets gogoog got 12 hrs at work so nothing better to do.

    hell yea im loud on vent.
    now tell me again the 10 people that i had in my "crew" in ionia? since heartless quit 3rd day and magic quit after my rogue hit 62 which was like 3rd or 4th day? and prodigy. u said u knew our " crews" were goina split up, tell me who was in my crew and who was in jaspreets crew please.

  13. #208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    370

    Default

    I started on Fatality when biggest levels were around 67. In total before niks "I take this iron belt and sell it" I think I saw him online like 2 times, It was sam who ran the shit. Sorry nik but your ego is too damn big and it makes you a total douchebag. The clan didnt fell apart because of Sams "poor leadership" but out of other reasons.

  14. #209
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    since u wanna continue here lets gogoog got 12 hrs at work so nothing better to do.

    hell yea im loud on vent.
    now tell me again the 10 people that i had in my "crew" in ionia? since heartless quit 3rd day and magic quit after my rogue hit 62 which was like 3rd or 4th day? and prodigy. u said u knew our " crews" were goina split up, tell me who was in my crew and who was in jaspreets crew please.
    yes nd than i further elaborated to say that it was the people that always sided with u and the people that always sided with jaspreet no matter what, and if your asking me for those exact people uhm nigga it was like yrs ago i dont remember, but u cant deny that you had people who always backed u up and so did jaspreet.

    edit: and yah that ib shit pissed alot of people off i was pretty indifferent about it.

  15. #210
    Senior Member StoneColdKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PORN FACILITY
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    yes nd than i further elaborated to say that it was the people that always sided with u and the people that always sided with jaspreet no matter what, and if your asking me for those exact people uhm nigga it was like yrs ago i dont remember, but u cant deny that you had people who always backed u up and so did jaspreet.

    edit: and yah that ib shit pissed alot of people off i was pretty indifferent about it.
    me and jaspreet didnt fight untill the day he left clan lol so i duno how we always had diff people backing us up. im sure u didnt forget we always partied together and were pretty cool with each other xD.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:41 PM
  2. Hits: 439
    04-27-2012, 09:59 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    10-01-2010, 06:06 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    10-01-2010, 05:49 PM
  5. Hits: 2
    10-01-2010, 05:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •