Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by silentdj if you remember at start of USKO servers you farm stuff like Glyps etc i didnt ...
Page: 9

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    if you remember at start of USKO servers you farm stuff like Glyps etc

i didnt play at start.... so it means its hard to get scrolls to upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Sorry, that issue was on my next-after-I-finally-get-some-sleep list. About to release a patch for that shortly. Sorry about the wait!
    Released a patch for it a few hours ago (for those that PM'd me about it). It's fixed as of 1.313. Thanks for your patience!

Banned Senior Member

Pictures From Server:

* Will Update With More Later *

Why is it so hard to lvl, need more keakons aswell.

kibal

Love the server (almost cry when i was in breth) , but atm thes server is lagging a bit (spikes lags) but its a beta so is understandable.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Made me smile haha

Up for ndko

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

cant wait to try this shit out but im to lazy to download the beta T_T

kibal!

what side u on, and name?

The ongoing lag issues have been resolved! Now - for those of you who kept noticing it - you can actually play the server without dying.

Banned for scamming.

its kinda boring ...

you get lvl 60 (max lvl) and you still cant farm shit, even with buff scrolls, cant farm golems, for chitin. Cant farm Harpy for MD, and hardly any priest play due to the fact its "beta"

best you can farm are DTS and in 1 hour maybe you can get 2 pieces of fp that are your class, and not even 1 cleaver dagger drops, i got 1 after 3 hours. I dont mind this crap low drop rate and anvil red burn all +5, in the official, but i for one would like to go cz and pk some, but when people running with MDS / shell / chitin its pointless

its beta so why bitch about gear o.o its all going to be gone, they are not forcing you to test it if you don't want to waste your time wait for release. go to a pk server or something if you want to pk.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by SkReEcH View Post
    its beta so why bitch about gear o.o its all going to be gone, they are not forcing you to test it if you don't want to waste your time wait for release. go to a pk server or something if you want to pk.
    wow what a moron.

the whole idea of beta is to test....

but who the fck can go cz when the elite few have gg items, ive seen +8 mds, +7 shells

how can we test cz zone, and pk if we are 1 hit, just to stroke the ego of someone who has gm friends.

but ye your right, i will fck off from this server, as they clearly dont want people to test/ see what the server is like...

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    wow what a moron.

the whole idea of beta is to test....

but who the fck can go cz when the elite few have gg items, ive seen +8 mds, +7 shells

how can we test cz zone, and pk if we are 1 hit, just to stroke the ego of someone who has gm friends.

but ye your right, i will fck off from this server, as they clearly dont want people to test/ see what the server is like...
    Since when was pk'ing the thing to test in a server? As far as I'm aware the pk aspect is usually the most Un-Bugged part of a client. If we were just givin items to pk, then we wouldn't be able to test drops rates and such, and like you said they aren't so good right? So would you want that for official or would you want them to change a little bit? Without actually going out and lvl'ing / farming you wouldn't actually test the main parts of the server that needs testing, and official would have been filled with such things as the monthly stipend that would have ruined the economy.

(Not Towards you darkness) The way I look at this beta is this: Actual servers that people donate to like KRKO/KIKO only stay up for a month, with no reward at the end except running away with your donations. This beta where there is no donations, tells you its going to wipe in a month, and will reward you for it at the end. It's kindof ironic to me to see people who spent so much time on those servers, say that this beta is a waste of time.. lol

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Since when was pk'ing the thing to test in a server? As far as I'm aware the pk aspect is usually the most Un-Bugged part of a client. If we were just givin items to pk, then we wouldn't be able to test drops rates and such, and like you said they aren't so good right? So would you want that for official or would you want them to change a little bit? Without actually going out and lvl'ing / farming you wouldn't actually test the main parts of the server that needs testing, and official would have been filled with such things as the monthly stipend that would have ruined the economy.

(Not Towards you darkness) The way I look at this beta is this: Actual servers that people donate to like KRKO/KIKO only stay up for a month, with no reward at the end except running away with your donations. This beta where there is no donations, tells you its going to wipe in a month, and will reward you for it at the end. It's kindof ironic to me to see people who spent so much time on those servers, say that this beta is a waste of time.. lol
    ye but i have lvled to 60 and 99% lol, i have farmed.. what im saying is the fact that like me on the whole ( disregarding the few privaliged) ive farmed +7 set fp and 1x cleaver +7 and 1 x kurky +7.

now im saying to you its impossible for me to get chitin/ mds/ - these are not gg items, im not asking for shell and shards man.

but when there are 10+ players with gg +8s and shell some how? it just makes people think pfft fck this...

Are you saying that all the players dont want to go to cz, and test the drop rates? as they usually differ greatly from breth/ emc/ lufferson.

Are you saying all players dont wanna go cz and find what drops what, ready for the official?

Your seriously saying there are no known bugs in cz ... lol man :P

on top of that, the beta is up for like 3-4 weeks, why shouldnt cz be easyier to gear up for? or maybe you perfer for the privalidged 10+ same faces, that are the only ones with the gear for cz... maybe try to think outside the box a little man.

And yes ive been in a party where the GM helped to kill some DMS for the party, so, why would the few people with shells and mds/ raptors etc not want more fun in the bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    ye but i have lvled to 60 and 99% lol, i have farmed.. what im saying is the fact that like me on the whole ( disregarding the few privaliged) ive farmed +7 set fp and 1x cleaver +7 and 1 x kurky +7.

now im saying to you its impossible for me to get chitin/ mds/ - these are not gg items, im not asking for shell and shards man.

but when there are 10+ players with gg +8s and shell some how? it just makes people think pfft fck this...

Are you saying that all the players dont want to go to cz, and test the drop rates? as they usually differ greatly from breth/ emc/ lufferson.

Are you saying all players dont wanna go cz and find what drops what, ready for the official?

Your seriously saying there are no known bugs in cz ... lol man :P

on top of that, the beta is up for like 3-4 weeks, why shouldnt cz be easyier to gear up for? or maybe you perfer for the privalidged 10+ same faces, that are the only ones with the gear for cz... maybe try to think outside the box a little man.

And yes ive been in a party where the GM helped to kill some DMS for the party, so, why would the few people with shells and mds/ raptors etc not want more fun in the bowl?
    First of all, you having a full set of +7 fp is better then me fyi. All I have is a +6 set, with +6 accessories / mp bonus rings (As a warrior), yet I still have fun in cz. You don't need super gear to be good, I admit people with master hit hard as shit xD, but other then that cz isn't that bad.

Also why is it stopping you from testing rates in cz? Raiding is part of the game you learn to deal with it (People coming at you when your weak/not ready, your expected to die), however you can still go to cz and farm pretty freely, I've done it plenty of times myself, only getting raided a couple of times here and there, so to say you can't test the rate there is just pretty stupid haha. Farming is still possible in cz, and killing people with weak gear is still possible in cz, it just takes time to build up like a farm server should.

PS: If you really want chitins, then farm abyss gems, and turn them in. I found that to be the best way to get a hold of them.

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM