Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 654

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ThiefShaman ill come with my friends to check this server out, tho i hope u havn't made ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    kibal
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    ill come with my friends to check this server out, tho i hope u havn't made same mistakes like aristona with a fuked up droprate of weapon defences and bugged talia's.

    Bugged talia is ok but defense armor drop rate were fine. Btwn did u charge back aristona too? (just asking cose i know u were a crazy donator, at least i hear that).

  2. #62
    Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kibal View Post
    Bugged talia is ok but defense armor drop rate were fine. Btwn did u charge back aristona too? (just asking cose i know u were a crazy donator, at least i hear that).
    No. but im thinking about it since it smells like he was just trying to make some quick cash and split..dont really care about the money but i dont like getting scammed.

  3. #63
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Don't go off topic

  4. #64
    Shomo
    Guest

    Default

    Up for the server!

    Soon to play less then a week.
    Everyone get ready!

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    bumpidityy

  6. #66
    Shomo
    Guest

    Default

    Dead Community ):
    Can someone talk?

  7. #67
    []D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shomo View Post
    Dead Community ):
    Can someone talk?
    xD if people try to talk on these forums, they usually end in a flame war / unneeded debate hahaha, but Yea I agree.

  8. #68
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    hoping that you and twostars will work on advertising the server a lot more because not everyone knows about it and it needs a ton of people to work properly.

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    hoping that you and twostars will work on advertising the server a lot more because not everyone knows about it and it needs a ton of people to work properly.
    It's actually quite surprising how many do know about it considering the small amount of advertising we've done. Our advertising efforts will be focused closer towards the release of the official server, as that's where all the fun REALLY begins!

  10. #70
    Shomo
    Guest

    Default

    Ofcourse I posted On MMOHut ; No Drama Knight Online! - MMOHut Free MMORPG Forums

    I'm guessing shameless post meaning a Private Server somehow on that forum?

    Like they took out the links and everything.

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shomo View Post
    Ofcourse I posted On MMOHut ; No Drama Knight Online! - MMOHut Free MMORPG Forums

    I'm guessing shameless post meaning a Private Server somehow on that forum?

    Like they took out the links and everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shomo
    No, the server files belong to MGAME (Former Malaysian Knight Online) (English is translated 100%) Not K2 Network ( NOW United States Knight Online )

    No sued, and no profit, maybe a store to purchase extra things.
    MGame didn't run MYKO, MYKO was run by e-Games. MGame are however the guys that took over the game (from a smaller company; NoahSystem), likely buying them out too (the latter's speculation).
    What you stated was correct for the beta (pre-emulator) server; the server files in use there are MGame's. However, the official server will be run using the server files I've been developing for the last several months (my 'emulator'). This is the reason for most of the things we can offer you.

    Otherwise, thanks for the advert.

  12. #72
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    It's actually quite surprising how many do know about it considering the small amount of advertising we've done. Our advertising efforts will be focused closer towards the release of the official server, as that's where all the fun REALLY begins!
    yeh i spose there are some clans already posting etc on forums, but there are so many more clans that would like the idea but just don't have a clue about it, we saw on ko4life beta that there was tons of people waiting for a good server: )

  13. #73
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    yeh i spose there are some clans already posting etc on forums, but there are so many more clans that would like the idea but just don't have a clue about it, we saw on ko4life beta that there was tons of people waiting for a good server: )
    This is gonna be better than the ko4life server :P

  14. #74
    Senior Member redhealer24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    97

    Default

    This server will be legend

  15. #75
    Inactive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    A U S T R A L I A
    Posts
    437

    Default

    +1 111111111111111111111

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •