Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree373Likes

OldKO[v1299] [Hard Farm] - Beta 8/15/2019 - Official 8/22/2019

This is a discussion on OldKO[v1299] [Hard Farm] - Beta 8/15/2019 - Official 8/22/2019 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by EmoPriest Please elaborate on what you think makes my server so bad. Lol. I don't think I've ...
Page: 9

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmoPriest View Post
    Please elaborate on what you think makes my server so bad. Lol. I don't think I've seen you in game?
    I never said it's bad, did i?
    I didn't login to the game and probably not planning to unless you change the approach.
    I didn't comment your database, but I was accessing this database before Surge Network even got it, so i know what's there to fix, what bugs and exploits are there.

Btw are you really giving Sony Playstation 4 as a reward, and you already purchased it?
    EmoPriest likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    I never said it's bad, did i?
    I didn't login to the game and probably not planning to unless you change the approach.
    I didn't comment your database, but I was accessing this database before Surge Network even got it, so i know what's there to fix, what bugs and exploits are there.

Btw are you really giving Sony Playstation 4 as a reward, and you already purchased it?
    I really am. I purchased a 1TB Sony PS4 for the NP leader of the first month.
    Bjorn93 likes this.

Titans now have a 5% chance of dropping high class weapons/3% chance of exceptional weapons.
    Isiloon servants now have a 3% chance of dropping shell, and a 3% chance of dropping high class weapons.
    Dark mares now have a 4% chance to drop high class weapons, 4% chance to drop shells, and 2% chance to drop silver bar.
    Bjorn93 likes this.

USD Trades are legal
    Trade Spamming is legal
    Mob Luring is legal

LETS GO!!!! OLD KO!
    Bjorn93 likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Cant wait to not use a coach when i open my server. Dude goes on and on about a coach like a little shat billy boy. Luckily im here to smack him up with the quickness
    black, EmoPriest and Bjorn93 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Cant wait to not use a coach when i open my server. Dude goes on and on about a coach like a little shat billy boy. Luckily im here to smack him up with the quickness
    I feel that. I'm just listening to the feedback everyone gives and basing what I do off of that.
    Bjorn93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoPriest View Post
    I feel that. I'm just listening to the feedback everyone gives and basing what I do off of that.
    Don't spam with PS4 crap mate, make a cropped photo in paint and add logo to it, it will give you much better result... And don't brag how you make 100k+ a year, and quited the job to open a server because that's gives strange feeling to everyone, it's like saying that you opening server for money.
    EmoPriest likes this.

Don't spam with PS4 crap mate, make a cropped photo in paint and add logo to it, it will give you much better result... And don't brag how you make 100k+ a year, and quited the job to open a server because that's gives strange feeling to everyone, it's like saying that you opening server for money.
    Quite the opposite. I don't want/need money. That's half the reason I'm opening a server. I'm doing it because I love KO, not money. I've had the money. Still have money. I've put over $2000 into this server and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. It's actually my birthday today. I've spent the past 5 hours working on the server even though it's only 11 am now. I love this game, and I'd love to provide a good place for people to play it without fear of getting banned.

The only thing against the rules is charging back.

Now, I'd appreciate a little more positivity if you think that's something you can muster together. Have a good one.
    Bjorn93 likes this.

Yes man, remember GR0BS Used to play with him on Ares (TheReapers) and Logos aswell ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    You remember GR0BS ?
    Decerto and EmoPriest like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LfromLogos View Post
    Yes man, remember GR0BS Used to play with him on Ares (TheReapers) and Logos aswell ;-)
    You guys finna link up on OldKO?
    Bjorn93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LfromLogos View Post
    GR0BS was a friend of mine,we used to play in the same LAN cafe..I remember him being the one of the first people,if not the first,with an iron bow +10,those were the times .

This is the actual picture from their facebook page,im just sharing it here.

EmoPriest and Bjorn93 like this.

thanks bro, much appreciated.

[/QUOTE]
    Bjorn93 likes this.

That PS4 looks really like a.... piece of art! I'm sure whoever gets it will be happier than Mexican at the border.

Anyway, I'm assuming the winner of this PS4 will come from Turkey or Poland, so when you ship this to them from USA, you will pay your POSTAGE, and also the receiver will have to pay the import tax. So total cost of this reward will exceed your numbers and make it a hard time for a poor fella living in barracks. That's why for those kind of rewards, we use E-Bay or AliExpress with free shipping to all the countries. And there is 50%/50% if winners have to pay import and the taxes, it is still a lot cheaper and flexible.

Also, if you've really invested 2.000 USD in this project someone is really ripping you off, or you are just making up the stories.
    Be honest, players like honest admin, even if you spend just 1 dollar in to project be honest about it and it will be better for you.

The drawing on that paper near the PS4 is true Piccaso.. I mean 2K spent on project, yet the graphic is horrible, i mean as soon as i see your logo i get a headache.

It would be a lot better to use basic simple logo, took me 11 seconds to make.

Anyway, you might think I'm just negative, but come on mate, you can do it better... You're claiming we gonna see on launch how big your server will be, how many reach there is... That's why I'm giving you suggestions here... If you were to say, I am new here, I am learning, I'm trying my best, I know not everything is perfect, Once we get some money from donations we will improve it... If you said that i wouldn't be sarcastic... But you like going a head trying to take a solid spot with some random bs.

Correct me if i'm wrong, btw if you want me to stop commenting and giving you advices, just say it loud and clear and i'll stop i promise
    EmoPriest likes this.

That PS4 looks really like a.... piece of art! I'm sure whoever gets it will be happier than Mexican at the border.

Anyway, I'm assuming the winner of this PS4 will come from Turkey or Poland, so when you ship this to them from USA, you will pay your POSTAGE, and also the receiver will have to pay the import tax. So total cost of this reward will exceed your numbers and make it a hard time for a poor fella living in barracks. That's why for those kind of rewards, we use E-Bay or AliExpress with free shipping to all the countries. And there is 50%/50% if winners have to pay import and the taxes, it is still a lot cheaper and flexible.

Also, if you've really invested 2.000 USD in this project someone is really ripping you off, or you are just making up the stories.
    Be honest, players like honest admin, even if you spend just 1 dollar in to project be honest about it and it will be better for you.

The drawing on that paper near the PS4 is true Piccaso.. I mean 2K spent on project, yet the graphic is horrible, i mean as soon as i see your logo i get a headache.

It would be a lot better to use basic simple logo, took me 11 seconds to make.

Anyway, you might think I'm just negative, but come on mate, you can do it better... You're claiming we gonna see on launch how big your server will be, how many reach there is... That's why I'm giving you suggestions here... If you were to say, I am new here, I am learning, I'm trying my best, I know not everything is perfect, Once we get some money from donations we will improve it... If you said that i wouldn't be sarcastic... But you like going a head trying to take a solid spot with some random bs.

Correct me if i'm wrong, btw if you want me to stop commenting and giving you advices, just say it loud and clear and i'll stop i promise

ya know, i'm starting to see why people like you so much.

"tryna take a solid spot with some random bs"

what do you even mean by that my dude?
    Bjorn93 likes this.

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast