Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree373Likes

OldKO[v1299] [Hard Farm] - Beta 8/15/2019 - Official 8/22/2019

This is a discussion on OldKO[v1299] [Hard Farm] - Beta 8/15/2019 - Official 8/22/2019 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was the best GM in KO. My name was NightSheriff 😉 i used to run around smacking all the ...
Page: 11

Probation Senior Member

I was the best GM in KO. My name was NightSheriff 😉 i used to run around smacking all the bots with the savage methods of the quickness. I used to teleport them all over killing them and throwing them into the opponent base and use them as a sacrificial lamb as a reminder that the quickness will always find you and it is always watching
    EmoPriest and Bjorn93 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    I was the best GM in KO. My name was NightSheriff  i used to run around smacking all the bots with the savage methods of the quickness. I used to teleport them all over killing them and throwing them into the opponent base and use them as a sacrificial lamb as a reminder that the quickness will always find you and it is always watching

tell me if you ever plan on coming to miami / san juan / cancun we can meet up and sort it out with a quickness

Quote Originally Posted by EmoPriest View Post
    I appreciate your feedback. So far, I've removed every non-active person from the team. It's proven to be a good decision so far. I am almost always active. It's 2:11 AM. I'm up making sure I get OldKO as much exposure as possible while working on the server as well.

Drop Rates:
    FP: 10% from AK's
    Bardish/Large Breaker/Cleaver: 10% from AK
    Shells: 4% from Dark Mares, 3% from Isiloon Servants
    Chitins: 5% from Stone Golems
    High Class Weapons: 5% from Titans, 4% from Dark Mares, 3% from Isiloon Servants.
    Exceptional Weapons: 3% from Titans
    Beasts/Blood Seeker/Cardinal/Baron: - BUS. Close to a 35% rate.
    Glave/MD/Tota: - Troll/Harpy/Apostle. 4%/4%/3% rates.
    can sell bus and bes to npc in order to get fast coins?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Seems you started well,

EmoPriest : my server bro
    EmoPriest : old-ko.com
    EmoPriest : kopanel up and everything
    EmoPriest : alpha testing atm
    EmoPriest : come and be a part
    EmoPriest : we need gm's, a turkish/eng gm, and a span/eng gm
    EmoPriest : old-ko.com
    EmoPriest : need alpha testers
    EmoPriest : i got a whole dev
    EmoPriest : a graphic artist
    EmoPriest : paying the dev
    EmoPriest : im really doing this sh1t dude
    EmoPriest : bought SOACS
    EmoPriest : PUS works
    EmoPriest : KOpanel works
    EmoPriest : Looking for english/turkish speaking person for GM position
    EmoPriest : you guys should really check it out
    EmoPriest : make sure u advertise how bad ur teeth are
    EmoPriest : <3
    EmoPriest : you cant buy new anything without a job kid
    EmoPriest : get g00d at l1f3 br0
    EmoPriest : everyone on server knows youre a compulsive liar sin
    EmoPriest : nobody believes a single thing you have ever had to say
    EmoPriest : ur father who shoulda shot you across the floor
    EmoPriest : old-ko.com ogoggogogog
    EmoPriest : right?
    EmoPriest : you should download and test. might get a staff position
    EmoPriest : alpha
    EmoPriest : not official
    EmoPriest : alpha
    EmoPriest : will release in a month or so
    EmoPriest : this isnt my account so kys
    EmoPriest : i never burned my daggers
    EmoPriest : idiot

Good luck buddy.
    I'm going to let you off the hook since you genuinely seem like someone who just threw money at a server without the slightest idea of what you were starting. I'm not going to remove your topic, in fact it will be restored. Mainly because something similar happened with Jakub & Grobar in the past. (He got fucked over by him though, so be careful.)

Iamcoolz/Breezy is my developer and a hell of a dude too. He's been a lifesaver throughout this whole process.
    Breezy aka Breezy123 fam
    That being said, he's been permanently banned from these forums, so his account will be banned.

Edit: I will review Iamcoolz's ban tomorrow. All I know is that he was permanently banned for breaking the rules, but since you PSKO devs are so fucking messy, like a high school drama, I cannot say for sure if the case was settled between the people involved. Until then, as per KO4Life rules, he will remain banned.
    Last edited by Kallop; 08-08-2019 at 10:08 AM.
    EmoPriest likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey1544 View Post
    I like this very much, i would prefer maybe to lower BUS rates because those mobs are fast so 10%-15% is enough i think this is just my opinion.

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind.
    Bjorn93 likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Wow! Im not sure what just happened but kallop just clapped a guy with a savage method. Respect, im always in st.pete. Why would you like to meet me? Lol

DaSinister, you're funny as hell man with this whole quickness shit xD This server looks cool, but hopefully whatever just happened with the banning of the dev doesn't affect anything...
    EmoPriest likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn93 View Post
    DaSinister, you're funny as hell man with this whole quickness shit xD This server looks cool, but hopefully whatever just happened with the banning of the dev doesn't affect anything...
    I appreciate that. I hope the same thing. I'm really looking forward to releasing the beta in a week and working towards release in two weeks.

Kallop, I appreciating you not throwing the ban hammer at me or my topic unjustfully. I myself am a very reputable and the dev that I use has been nothing but nice and helpful to me so far. He's been a wonderful help. I'm not about all that toxic stuff. Life is short, lets have fun, lets make friends, and lets just have a good time playing at Old KO. I don't want drama. I want a successful server. And by successful, I simply mean one with a large player base. I will be doing rewards monthly for NP's for this server to give back to the players. We will not be some sheisty PS. We are going to do it the right way, so that when we re-launch in a year, everyone will automatically join and word can spread itself.

I'm a stand up guy and I want everyone to know that.
    Last edited by EmoPriest; 08-08-2019 at 02:15 PM.
    Bjorn93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Respect View Post
    tell me if you ever plan on coming to miami / san juan / cancun we can meet up and sort it out with a quickness
    lmao. sort it out with a quickness..you guys...fight it out in server.

BETA TOP NP HOLDER RECEIVES 1000 KC
    Beta: 08/15/2019
    Bjorn93 likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'm going to let you off the hook since you genuinely seem like someone who just threw money at a server without the slightest idea of what you were starting. I'm not going to remove your topic, in fact it will be restored. Mainly because something similar happened with Jakub & Grobar in the past. (He got fucked over by him though, so be careful.)
    Why are you making accussations without proof when others are not allowed.
    My friend Grobar was banned from this forums 7 years ago for 2 reasons.
    1) Banning DYLAN from server called ForgottenKO, after he donated 40.00 USD. At that time he was called a Scammer for scamming Dylan's donation of 40.00 USD at ForgottenKO. He could just chargeback? Dylan was part of Kallop clan in that server.
    2) Gearing a GM Character in ForgottenKO and accussed of corruption.

If you think that's not true, go to GOOGLE and write Gamers4Life Grobar... You will see the consipracy, you can't find any real reason other than Banning Donators and giving free items... those are not ban reasons, or are they?

@Kallop, regarding Jakub story it's cleary you just posting random shit again, without any evidence.
    Grobar helped Jakob with everything he had, if it wasn't for Grobar ZoneMYKO would never launch.

So what happend after?

DrevinKO server stands for DRE+VIN.... and VIN stands for VINCENT.
    Everyone know Grobar can't really do any good Web Developing, so Vincent at that time received around 3.000$ totally to be part of server including create a full website.
    Vincent was co-admin as well.
    After Vincent damaged DrevinKO, because he felt like he isn't getting enough money. It lost majority of the players because of that (3.000$ he received totally wasn't enough for him.)

So DrevinKO dies, and Grobar gives all to Jakub including website that Vincent made for him.
    After 3 days, Jakub gets exploited through Website and hes website 'becomes hacked'..
    Vincent say : Fuck you Grobar, i'll kill the server, why are you giving my website to others. (Yes vincent had Shell exploit inside)
    Grobar : I paid for this website, i ordered design, i ordered repairs... And full back-end code is from Twostars not from you, you just compiled everything after i paid you, so you own nothing. Code is not yours.
    Vincent : Fuck you, continues to DDOS Grobar's personal IP.

But, Grobar was accussed of doing the exploits on server, and damaging the server. (I'm sure Grobar should have chatlogs between vincent)
    Do you really think Grobar would exploit a server in which he had % of donations in it?

So vincent put exploit shell in it, and Grobar was acussed.

Kallop is type of a guy, if someone say today ' Grobar killed Kennedy, Kallop will deliver that story for next 5 years '....Why is he doing that?

#FACT: Kallop over last years keep saying bad things about Grobar, but he has 0 evidence, 0 proofs

There is 100 topics about Grobar on KO4LIFE, just read them up and you will see.

PS: Every server that was ever hacked, was through website, so when you opening a server make sure you have a trustable good Web Developer, to check the codes for you. MRX is a good one.
    Last edited by Dragula; 08-08-2019 at 11:01 AM.

Dude...OldKO. Not DramaKO.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Myko ideas.

-- delete my post later, thank you --

If I can't play on your server because I needed to find a turkish and spanish GM, then you can't comment on my posts. Thanks bro. I'd appreciate it if you kindly saw your way out of my post. As you said to me, good luck with your server.
    Bjorn93 likes this.

I spent far too much money supporting professionalKO to allow you to hi-jack my thread after you banned me because I needed to find a GM. I wasn't even trying to poach players. Simply a GM.
    Bjorn93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Respect View Post
    can sell bus and bes to npc in order to get fast coins?
    yeah, you can.
    Bjorn93 likes this.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast