Page 18 of 395 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Fluppy WTF complaining about a history that u made? thats a fake, whos this guy turbobox? hes ...
Page: 18


  1. #256
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluppy View Post
    WTF complaining about a history that u made?

    thats a fake, whos this guy turbobox? hes using another client and want to destroy the server, im 100% sure about that. Fucking moron.

    ppl who play oldschoolko will recognize the differences between his pics and the ko client that osko use.

    Lol +1

    the turk in that SS isnt even talking to anyone. Just randomly mentioning OSKO. Total setup. Nice try though, maybe if it looked a bit more legyt aga.

    keep up the good work OSKO. i read some complaints about the server lagging but tbh i never have issues....

  2. #257
    Arrows
    Guest

    Default

    The server is fair i think, no-one with over powered gear yet.

    I'm ranked no.2 and using chitins +5 / +6 and Raptor+7. Str+6/7 jewelleries.

  3. #258
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    yea arrows its pretty fair, especially on a bp..only weap you rlly need is some +5/6 papers, gob paper, str/hp jewelry, and a toto+6 and your good to go lol. i get all kinds of kills and dont even have judgement yet. i fail on my rogue though cause i cant make any items i try to upgrade passed +5 >.>.

    will be human soon though , once they email me back about kc......................

  4. #259
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Those screenshot just made me laugh

    I have to give some applause to the effort that some people spend to try to show the server as corrupted and worst that based on that screenshots people believe that, just look the screenshot and see the type of letters, it has "verdana" and our client uses "arial", next detail would be the nick of game master "fatuba" what? , just read our FAQ and check the name of our Staff

    Nice try but this guy really fail on what he tried to show , you don't really don't have to be a genius to figure out about this is just another client.

    @ Turbobox aka Greenyonweed watch your hands before type things like this again without proof, if i see any comments like this i will take actions even if you donated or not, you are warned now.

    Regards.

  5. #260
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    189

    Default

    LOL so what you gonna ban me just cuz you add turks to take care of your server? i NEVER bend over for anyone so deal with it. i dont care if you ban me in forum..as its a turk forum so.. and yeah you say you use arial? how come i have this then.
    http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4...0122315622.jpg

    and you call that arial? stop trying to defend your corupted game masters ingame and deal with it.. this is why you never can trust turks... as you clerly se i DONT have arial.. how you gonna try and defend that.? and stop restart server every 8 houers or what it is now.... you only getting players over geard and also stop editing post by players that dislike your acktions in forum.. gonna go hide like a kid again?

  6. #261
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Dear greenyonweed,

    If you want to take ss about server corruption please do it in KSC and let the people download this file to see "how corrupt we are"

    Everyone knows you made glave +8 i don't know why you put this ss trying to show what, just make a comparison between the screenshots of that guy with FATUBA gm that launched in his own server a similar maps and try to set up oldschoolko

    I don't know what you really want or expect from server, you just still talking things that i already explained and aren't true at all, i don't know who are trying to help either, every day we keep dealing with people that try to take down the server with their attacks and they can't, and because they can't they try to make something more dumb, try to make oldschoolko looks like corrupted server .

    Some people just show his low level educations because since they are not capable to "be" something in server because there are better people they just try to look the server in the way that is not really is.

    Regards.
    Last edited by Professor; 12-26-2010 at 05:30 PM.

  7. #262

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Everyday people attack server with the objective to take it down, but staff is good enough to let it happens, so they don't have other idea to just try to set a local server with breth and piana maps and try to show people that oldschoolko is corrupted, thats full of craps... rofl Turbobox, better go search friends

  8. #263
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    I'm not blaming this on professor I just don't really like this server because of the fact that a tail of lesath is 200m more than a md +7.. :/

  9. #264
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    greenyonweed is probably retarded. if you got enough luck in game to make a glave +8.............................i dont see what you could possibly be complaining about. theres only 2 others +8 on server. meanwhile i cant even make any good items past +4...... there is no coruption at all.. (other then the fact that my char has 0% boss drop rate and 0% upgrade rate >.>) and idk why your ss looks like that could be lag idk.. mine looks normal.


    ps. proffesser whats up with my kc >.> i emailed about buying some kc on my char and my gf char at same time, i got email back on hers next day but not on mine, and ive been sending them in, still no email back >.>

  10. #265
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Dear bknight,

    Send me a pm at our forums, in message say which is your email account that you used to send a ticket, i will be glad to assist you

    Regards.

  11. #266
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    I'm not blaming this on professor I just don't really like this server because of the fact that a tail of lesath is 200m more than a md +7.. :/
    yeah that whole supply & demand concept is just retarded. wish everything was just handed to me for free.


  12. #267
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    okay email was sent to you prof on your forums.

  13. #268
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    We already launched the War Schedule at our website, just simply goes to "home" then click on "schedule" and check the war time schedule, there are 4 countries and if you don't belong to one of them just take them from reference and search in google about GMT.

    Regards.

  14. #269
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    I'm not blaming this on professor I just don't really like this server because of the fact that a tail of lesath is 200m more than a md +7.. :/
    Aq=/=Iq, u idiot. Were u human?

  15. #270
    Arrows
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    I'm not blaming this on professor I just don't really like this server because of the fact that a tail of lesath is 200m more than a md +7.. :/

    Lmao, i think you should just man up.
    There is about another 250 Rogues + in the same situation as you...
    Life is tough, harden the fuck up.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  2. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    02-02-2016, 12:56 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-30-2015, 08:00 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    08-19-2015, 06:47 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    08-12-2015, 04:03 PM
  7. Hits: 4
    07-28-2015, 10:25 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    07-20-2015, 09:37 AM
  9. Hits: 6
    07-15-2015, 11:14 PM
  10. Hits: 3
    06-01-2015, 03:06 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    05-02-2015, 10:50 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    05-01-2015, 10:35 PM
  13. Hits: 6
    05-01-2015, 10:34 PM
  14. Hits: 4
    03-13-2015, 04:04 PM
  15. Hits: 5
    10-02-2014, 09:18 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-21-2014, 12:35 PM
  17. Hits: 12
    08-18-2014, 12:50 PM
  18. Hits: 2
    07-30-2014, 04:54 PM
  19. Hits: 11
    07-11-2014, 10:05 AM
  20. Hits: 3
    01-07-2014, 12:48 AM
  21. Hits: 6
    01-05-2014, 03:52 AM
  22. Hits: 3
    12-29-2013, 06:09 AM
  23. Hits: 34
    12-20-2013, 11:44 PM
  24. Hits: 2
    12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
  25. Hits: 71
    12-14-2013, 10:16 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    11-17-2013, 02:35 PM
  27. Hits: 1
    10-10-2013, 04:42 PM
  28. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 03:42 PM
  29. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 01:31 PM
  30. Hits: 13
    07-26-2013, 12:26 PM
  31. Hits: 8
    07-21-2013, 12:52 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    07-05-2013, 11:30 AM
  33. Hits: 2
    07-05-2013, 12:13 AM
  34. Hits: 3
    05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
  35. Hits: 45
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  36. Hits: 1
    03-24-2013, 09:38 PM
  37. Hits: 2
    03-19-2013, 01:55 PM
  38. Hits: 1
    02-27-2013, 06:13 AM
  39. Hits: 2
    02-25-2013, 01:59 PM
  40. Hits: 3
    02-14-2013, 03:46 PM
  41. Hits: 6
    02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
  42. Hits: 2
    01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
  43. Hits: 2
    01-16-2013, 01:24 AM
  44. Hits: 14
    12-31-2012, 07:24 AM
  45. Hits: 4
    12-30-2012, 10:56 PM
  46. Hits: 11
    12-25-2012, 01:33 PM
  47. Hits: 8
    12-22-2012, 10:29 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    12-22-2012, 12:21 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    12-20-2012, 02:42 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    12-19-2012, 12:44 AM

Similar Threads

  1. LosViejos Knight Online Reborn Server 25 April Official
    By JohnnyBeGood in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:19 AM
  3. Best thread ever on the official forum
    By OLD1953 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 08:45 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 12:08 AM
  5. We need the official ranking back...
    By Suicune in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 05:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •