Page 194 of 395 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184190191192193194195196197198 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when was the whipe out wanna start this server but im afraid that im too late ;p...
Page: 194


  1. #2896
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Da streets
    Posts
    160

    Default

    when was the whipe out

    wanna start this server but im afraid that im too late ;p

  2. #2897
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Hasn't been wiped yet. It's supposed to be up within the next week.

  3. #2898

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    EPIC FAIL !!! , I want my money back fck!

  4. #2899
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,543

    Default

    i dont think i understand brahman here. he wanted a wipe badly and now that he got it, he bitches still?

    did you expect the wipe to happen and then the server re-opening 1 day after? wouldn't you still have to quit sooner or later? how is 2 weeks going to make a difference?

    the whims and entitlement itt, very funny to read.

  5. #2900
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i dont think i understand brahman here. he wanted a wipe badly and now that he got it, he bitches still?

    did you expect the wipe to happen and then the server re-opening 1 day after? wouldn't you still have to quit sooner or later? how is 2 weeks going to make a difference?

    the whims and entitlement itt, very funny to read.
    Im asking the same question...

    Half, if not all the people who wanted the wipe, are now crying about the date with the retarded exams reason.

  6. #2901
    Senior Member Brahman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i dont think i understand brahman here. he wanted a wipe badly and now that he got it, he bitches still?

    did you expect the wipe to happen and then the server re-opening 1 day after? wouldn't you still have to quit sooner or later? how is 2 weeks going to make a difference?

    the whims and entitlement itt, very funny to read.
    1. You don't understand anything. Never said i wanted a WIPE BADLY. I just said I think wipe is the overall best option because it's most fair and balanced option for new comers to server and existing members. I would have been happy with or without a wipe as long as their was some kind of change.

    2. People are bitching because prof changed the original date release with a bs excuse like security update. I don't care for the date, I'm gonna be playing a little bit regardless, but prof had no reason to move the original date that I'm sure many of the clan leaders planned on being released. People are bitchin cause they got screwed over by Prof and his obvious lack of leadership and honesty.

  7. #2902
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brahman View Post
    1. You don't understand anything. Never said i wanted a WIPE BADLY. I just said I think wipe is the overall best option because it's most fair and balanced option for new comers to server and existing members. I would have been happy with or without a wipe as long as their was some kind of change.

    2. People are bitching because prof changed the original date release with a bs excuse like security update. I don't care for the date, I'm gonna be playing a little bit regardless, but prof had no reason to move the original date that I'm sure many of the clan leaders planned on being released. People are bitchin cause they got screwed over by Prof and his obvious lack of leadership and honesty.


    No dude there are many reason to move it back. You don't know shit really.
    Server will be under attack so they are setting security, they have said so many times.

    You complained, asked for wipe, complained, asked for wipe. You said it wasn't going to be fair if they changed the rates without wipe. Now you got what you wanted and server is going to be wiped. They need time to test things before opening it so people won't complain and ask for wipe like you did.

    You didn't ask for wipe because you really were thinking about the future of this server, you were only wanting it for your gain since you couldn't be successful.

  8. #2903
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brahman View Post
    1. You don't understand anything. Never said i wanted a WIPE BADLY. I just said I think wipe is the overall best option because it's most fair and balanced option for new comers to server and existing members. I would have been happy with or without a wipe as long as their was some kind of change.

    2. People are bitching because prof changed the original date release with a bs excuse like security update. I don't care for the date, I'm gonna be playing a little bit regardless, but prof had no reason to move the original date that I'm sure many of the clan leaders planned on being released. People are bitchin cause they got screwed over by Prof and his obvious lack of leadership and honesty.
    so december 23rd is a good release date for you? can you say it again with a straight face? lol

  9. #2904
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brahman View Post
    1. You don't understand anything. Never said i wanted a WIPE BADLY. I just said I think wipe is the overall best option because it's most fair and balanced option for new comers to server and existing members. I would have been happy with or without a wipe as long as their was some kind of change.

    2. People are bitching because prof changed the original date release with a bs excuse like security update. I don't care for the date, I'm gonna be playing a little bit regardless, but prof had no reason to move the original date that I'm sure many of the clan leaders planned on being released. People are bitchin cause they got screwed over by Prof and his obvious lack of leadership and honesty.
    Define reason.

  10. #2905
    Senior Member Brahman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    304

    Default

    23rd was a fine date for me. I didn't have anything goin on that date lol.

    say whatever you want, but prof shouldn't have announced an official date of release until he knew for sure.
    It's his responsibility to be a man of his words, but no, he didn't even think about it that much and just said it will be released in a few days so most of the community got excited and was gonna prepare for a release on the 23rd...

    Don't give me that security BS. It doesn't matter how much "security" updates he puts into the server, its gonna be attacked. You can't stop DDoS.

    The server was doing just fine the last few days(besides login issue every now and then), what on earth could he possibly do more?

    That date is now finalized anyways so who cares. Makes no difference to me when it was released, it's just a matter of being a man of your word. It looks bad on prof from the communities point of view when you announce something at first only to go back on your word.

  11. #2906
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brahman View Post
    23rd was a fine date for me. I didn't have anything goin on that date lol.

    say whatever you want, but prof shouldn't have announced an official date of release until he knew for sure.
    It's his responsibility to be a man of his words, but no, he didn't even think about it that much and just said it will be released in a few days so most of the community got excited and was gonna prepare for a release on the 23rd...

    Don't give me that security BS. It doesn't matter how much "security" updates he puts into the server, its gonna be attacked. You can't stop DDoS.

    The server was doing just fine the last few days(besides login issue every now and then), what on earth could he possibly do more?

    That date is now finalized anyways so who cares. Makes no difference to me when it was released, it's just a matter of being a man of your word. It looks bad on prof from the communities point of view when you announce something at first only to go back on your word.
    God you talk a lot, ok here lets end it on this note, it doesn't matter what professor does with his server, it doesn't matter when he relaunches or what he adds, at the end of the day we know that 99% of us are still gonna be playing on day 1 (if we have the time to of course) and continue to play till we feel the need to quit.

    Everyone please stop your bitching and complaining, you can say all you want but at the end of it all you're still gonna be there waiting for the relaunch, so let's just cut the bs and stop all the crying.

    But as far as dating goes, yes personally I think the day before christmas eve isn't a very smart launch day because most people will only get about 1 real day out of the first 3 to play, if possible maybe think about moving it after christmas but w/e, it's his server he can do what he wants.

  12. #2907
    Senior Member Brahman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    No dude there are many reason to move it back. You don't know shit really.
    Server will be under attack so they are setting security, they have said so many times.

    You complained, asked for wipe, complained, asked for wipe. You said it wasn't going to be fair if they changed the rates without wipe. Now you got what you wanted and server is going to be wiped. They need time to test things before opening it so people won't complain and ask for wipe like you did.

    You didn't ask for wipe because you really were thinking about the future of this server, you were only wanting it for your gain since you couldn't be successful.

    my gain? how old are you dude? You don't "gain" anything with video games(unless you play professionally). What the hell personal gain do I want? first raptor or something lmao? gtfo kid, I only play to kill some times with my buddies when I'm not at work or studying. It's a damn video game, your the one whos crying about the wipe.

    waaah they wiped my gear, waaah, i worked hard waah. Its a game dude, just play to have fun, stop trying to make it something more than what it is.

  13. #2908
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brahman View Post
    my gain? how old are you dude? You don't "gain" anything with video games(unless you play professionally). What the hell personal gain do I want? first raptor or something lmao? gtfo kid, I only play to kill some times with my buddies when I'm not at work or studying. It's a damn video game, your the one whos crying about the wipe.

    waaah they wiped my gear, waaah, i worked hard waah. Its a game dude, just play to have fun, stop trying to make it something more than what it is.
    I've personally gained plenty from KO back when I played USKO, and last I checked there wasn't a "professional" league for it. So yes, you do gain plenty from video games, especially with RPG games where you can sell pixels for real cash!

  14. #2909
    Senior Member Brahman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    I've personally gained plenty from KO back when I played USKO, and last I checked there wasn't a "professional" league for it. So yes, you do gain plenty from video games, especially with RPG games where you can sell pixels for real cash!
    I would consider selling virtual items for USD professional ( I think its taxable isn't it? when you file your W2s and what not?)

  15. #2910
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brahman View Post
    I would consider selling virtual items for USD professional ( I think its taxable isn't it? when you file your W2s and what not?)
    so everyone who plays a private KO server and decides to quit the server and sell some of their gear for USD is considered a "professional KO player" in your eyes? so what's stopping you from becoming a pro? No paypal?

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  2. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    02-02-2016, 12:56 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-30-2015, 08:00 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    08-19-2015, 06:47 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    08-12-2015, 04:03 PM
  7. Hits: 4
    07-28-2015, 10:25 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    07-20-2015, 09:37 AM
  9. Hits: 6
    07-15-2015, 11:14 PM
  10. Hits: 3
    06-01-2015, 03:06 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    05-02-2015, 10:50 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    05-01-2015, 10:35 PM
  13. Hits: 6
    05-01-2015, 10:34 PM
  14. Hits: 4
    03-13-2015, 04:04 PM
  15. Hits: 5
    10-02-2014, 09:18 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-21-2014, 12:35 PM
  17. Hits: 12
    08-18-2014, 12:50 PM
  18. Hits: 2
    07-30-2014, 04:54 PM
  19. Hits: 11
    07-11-2014, 10:05 AM
  20. Hits: 3
    01-07-2014, 12:48 AM
  21. Hits: 6
    01-05-2014, 03:52 AM
  22. Hits: 3
    12-29-2013, 06:09 AM
  23. Hits: 34
    12-20-2013, 11:44 PM
  24. Hits: 2
    12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
  25. Hits: 71
    12-14-2013, 10:16 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    11-17-2013, 02:35 PM
  27. Hits: 1
    10-10-2013, 04:42 PM
  28. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 03:42 PM
  29. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 01:31 PM
  30. Hits: 13
    07-26-2013, 12:26 PM
  31. Hits: 8
    07-21-2013, 12:52 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    07-05-2013, 11:30 AM
  33. Hits: 2
    07-05-2013, 12:13 AM
  34. Hits: 3
    05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
  35. Hits: 45
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  36. Hits: 1
    03-24-2013, 09:38 PM
  37. Hits: 2
    03-19-2013, 01:55 PM
  38. Hits: 1
    02-27-2013, 06:13 AM
  39. Hits: 2
    02-25-2013, 01:59 PM
  40. Hits: 3
    02-14-2013, 03:46 PM
  41. Hits: 6
    02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
  42. Hits: 2
    01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
  43. Hits: 2
    01-16-2013, 01:24 AM
  44. Hits: 14
    12-31-2012, 07:24 AM
  45. Hits: 4
    12-30-2012, 10:56 PM
  46. Hits: 11
    12-25-2012, 01:33 PM
  47. Hits: 8
    12-22-2012, 10:29 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    12-22-2012, 12:21 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    12-20-2012, 02:42 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    12-19-2012, 12:44 AM

Similar Threads

  1. LosViejos Knight Online Reborn Server 25 April Official
    By JohnnyBeGood in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:19 AM
  3. Best thread ever on the official forum
    By OLD1953 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 08:45 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 12:08 AM
  5. We need the official ranking back...
    By Suicune in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 05:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •