Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 122

Perseus KO

This is a discussion on Perseus KO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Love the flaming....
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Flashback Senior Member Ibumax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    788

    Default

    Love the flaming.

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    lol candy u make me laugh, first of all get ur facts straight, i never got caught, i told him i sold items lol.....and about every server owner being greedy or else the server wouldnt last, he didnt even use the donation money towards the server and if you want to argue that u can go fuck urself because he used to tell me how much money he'd make a weak off donations and wud just spend it on clothes and other shit, and his reason for bringing down the server at the end was what?
    "i dont have enough money to run the server"

    Like i said i was corrupt, i dont give a fuck i never tried to hide it hints y i sold everything on my gm didnt even do it on an alt char cuz i didnt care, figured if the owner of the server was selling items that werent in pus for usd y cudnt i?, so candy once again please hop off his nuts, your a scrub who does nothing for the server other than gm so you can gear ur account up.

  3. #63
    Banned CkkJl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A room with no windows..
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol candy u make me laugh, first of all get ur facts straight, i never got caught, i told him i sold items lol.....and about every server owner being greedy or else the server wouldnt last, he didnt even use the donation money towards the server and if you want to argue that u can go fuck urself because he used to tell me how much money he'd make a weak off donations and wud just spend it on clothes and other shit, and his reason for bringing down the server at the end was what?
    "i dont have enough money to run the server"

    Like i said i was corrupt, i dont give a fuck i never tried to hide it hints y i sold everything on my gm didnt even do it on an alt char cuz i didnt care, figured if the owner of the server was selling items that werent in pus for usd y cudnt i?, so candy once again please hop off his nuts, your a scrub who does nothing for the server other than gm so you can gear ur account up.

    If my ass hurt after that I can't imagine candy's.

  4. #64
    FlyingAfrican
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol candy u make me laugh, first of all get ur facts straight, i never got caught, i told him i sold items lol.....and about every server owner being greedy or else the server wouldnt last, he didnt even use the donation money towards the server and if you want to argue that u can go fuck urself because he used to tell me how much money he'd make a weak off donations and wud just spend it on clothes and other shit, and his reason for bringing down the server at the end was what?
    "i dont have enough money to run the server"

    Like i said i was corrupt, i dont give a fuck i never tried to hide it hints y i sold everything on my gm didnt even do it on an alt char cuz i didnt care, figured if the owner of the server was selling items that werent in pus for usd y cudnt i?, so candy once again please hop off his nuts, your a scrub who does nothing for the server other than gm so you can gear ur account up.

    Haha for starters you thinking im candyman is pretty funny, cause i aint him. Since i'm talking about him, if you havn't been paying attention, last i checked hes got dedi access and is an admin on the server. Doing alot more then your pathetic excuse of a so called "gm" could do.

    As for you, you got caught, you didnt come out and say you've been selling items, you got caught with the items on your account so once again trying to make your name alittle bit better then it actually is is failing..

    As for the server dying, well we all know why it died, it died cause people got bored and started quitting slowly, not because of the pus items, cause in the end all that did was make things more fun for most of the players since no one was really too op'd.. As for the money alex made from donations being spent on RL shit, well of course, every private server owner does it, I even have a MSN convo with aristona saying all the shit he's bought, like a new tv, new desktop, he even had enough money to go and buy his mother new furniture..

    So prodigy you can continue your forum trolling, you can continue acting like you were some big shit in KO, you can go ahead and point fingers, but remember in the end, don't forget about yourself, cause you did it just as much as they have, hell more than most if anything, how much did you make again? $400 usd from being corrupt? and you're blaming the servers downfall on alex when you were the one having your own little babashop business going on behind everyones back..?

    Pathetic..

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingAfrican View Post
    Haha for starters you thinking im candyman is pretty funny, cause i aint him. Since i'm talking about him, if you havn't been paying attention, last i checked hes got dedi access and is an admin on the server. Doing alot more then your pathetic excuse of a so called "gm" could do.

    As for you, you got caught, you didnt come out and say you've been selling items, you got caught with the items on your account so once again trying to make your name alittle bit better then it actually is is failing..

    As for the server dying, well we all know why it died, it died cause people got bored and started quitting slowly, not because of the pus items, cause in the end all that did was make things more fun for most of the players since no one was really too op'd.. As for the money alex made from donations being spent on RL shit, well of course, every private server owner does it, I even have a MSN convo with aristona saying all the shit he's bought, like a new tv, new desktop, he even had enough money to go and buy his mother new furniture..

    So prodigy you can continue your forum trolling, you can continue acting like you were some big shit in KO, you can go ahead and point fingers, but remember in the end, don't forget about yourself, cause you did it just as much as they have, hell more than most if anything, how much did you make again? $400 usd from being corrupt? and you're blaming the servers downfall on alex when you were the one having your own little babashop business going on behind everyones back..?

    Pathetic..

    i didnt feel like reading this essay, i ready the 400 usd thing i made way more than that, and it wasnt behind everyones back alot of people knew i did what i did along with brujo, and your a moron i never got caught u tard, ask alex what happened if your not candy which i think you are, i dont think your getting ur facts straight the only reason alex found out was because this dude was supposed to buy something for usd from me, and he tried to scam me than i banned him and he told alex about ban blah blah, than i exlpained the situation and yah i never got caught and im done trying to explain myself just keep playing that server , it'll shut down when alex spends all his money gambling and none towards server, and about dedi ok candy can put the server up, but like i said
    he knows absolutely nothing about dev'ing so hes useless lol...

  6. #66
    reptile
    Guest

    Default

    It is candyman, why else would the ko4life account be registered to this email [email protected] ?
    Ontopic, perseusko is a failure.

  7. #67
    Senior Member KurwaMac12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    134

    Default

    they sux dont even waste ur time everytime they fuckedup something they gonna wipe it and lie on forum < oh we lost all data bcause of our host> it looks like they work first time with KO developing

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    oh really
    ^^
    ye really Server hasn't been up much, has it?

    btw, pannel is down.

  9. #69
    Senior Member Livewire!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KurwaMac12 View Post
    they sux dont even waste ur time everytime they fuckedup something they gonna wipe it and lie on forum < oh we lost all data bcause of our host> it looks like they work first time with KO developing
    You have no clue what your talking about, I suggest you shut your pie hole before I punch you in your kidgina.

  10. #70
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    You have no clue what your talking about, I suggest you shut your pie hole before I punch you in your kidgina.
    Whooaa, srs interwebz anger eh? U so strongz, bet u are teh alpha male on ur caveppl society.



    Inb4moarQQ-weakflames-rlinsults-lockbyanazimod

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    189

    Default

    they dident lose any info.. they got hacked by a hacker and he did get all account details and whas threten the admins to releas them.. this is why they doing this wipe and ofc... in a normal wipe your account still work.. so my advice is DONT use a account and pass that you use in other ko servers

  12. #72
    Senior Member KurwaMac12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    You have no clue what your talking about, I suggest you shut your pie hole before I punch you in your kidgina.
    ye idiot rly profesional team they fuckedup something and wipe it becaus they r to stupid to backup data base every few H or even one per day

  13. #73
    FlyingAfrican
    Guest

    Default

    you guys really are retarded thinking you know what happened, it was posted by candyman on the server forums, the dedi cant access the DB because of the new security program they put up, the security program backfired and won't turn off/get deleted, meaning they have the files backed up, they just cant upload them to get a hold of them, and their dedi company wont do shit to help

  14. #74
    reptile
    Guest

    Default

    Why you keep talkin in 3rd person lolz?
    Perseusko ffffailed.

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    189

    Default

    well its fixed now.. funny part is lotto still cant edmit that a hacker stole ther db and all accounts.. thats why he say that when you make a new account dont use same id and password as befor... aya play on your own risk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •