Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Phenom KO Farm Server

This is a discussion on Phenom KO Farm Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman I doubt he'll do a relaunch especially with how the dedi is, as well as some ...
Page: 41

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealCandyman View Post
    I doubt he'll do a relaunch especially with how the dedi is, as well as some things that still need lots of fixing and to top it all off people are back at school, including Russian himself meaning he doesn't have as much time as he once did, but guess we won't know till he says something.

Yet you still choose to post on a server topic that you've quit a while ago, this whole topic consists of things that are just not your business anymore, I still play the server, so when someone rage quits I think I have a right to ask don't I? Why don't you grow up a little and cut the trollin down? Or maybe move onto another topic, one where you actually play the server.

Well I check this site when I need a break at work... Oh yea I am actually at work working to make money so I can pay my own apartment's rent, my own car that I bought with my own money, my electricity bill, water, internet and food but yea I may need to grow up.

You telling me to move on the other topic - again with the irony.

I was thinking about coming back but then it hit me: It would mean that I would be in the same server with you and you bore everyone to death ...

I have been in this site's community for a while now and I think I can say this - On behalf of the community, please shut the .uck up. Nobody cares what you think.

P.S. I know you wont... I am done giving this topic free bumps though.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    Well I check this site when I need a break at work... Oh yea I am actually at work working to make money so I can pay my own apartment's rent, my own car that I bought with my own money, my electricity bill, water, internet and food but yea I may need to grow up.

You telling me to move on the other topic - again with the irony.

I was thinking about coming back but then it hit me: It would mean that I would be in the same server with you and you bore everyone to death ...

I have been in this site's community for a while now and I think I can say this - On behalf of the community, please shut the .uck up. Nobody cares what you think.

P.S. I know you wont... I am done giving this topic free bumps though.
    Its normal , everyone hates candyman.

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Its normal , everyone hates candyman.
    lol from the looks of it it's more along the lines of 2-10 people who hate me, everyone else I know has no problems with me, just a few trolls.

And me telling you to move onto another topic is not ironic in anyway because as I clearly stated I still play the server, I still log on, I still have friends who play, I still try to help out, yet you on the other hand don't play, have quit, most if not all of your friends probably quit as well, all you do is flame the topic and the server.

Therefore all you are is just another troll, just as bad as the one who posted above me.

lol from the looks of it it's more along the lines of 2-10 people who hate me, everyone else I know has no problems with me, just a few trolls.

And me telling you to move onto another topic is not ironic in anyway because as I clearly stated I still play the server, I still log on, I still have friends who play, I still try to help out, yet you on the other hand don't play, have quit, most if not all of your friends probably quit as well, all you do is flame the topic and the server.

Therefore all you are is just another troll, just as bad as the one who posted above me.
    basicly saying to move to another topic is not ur job , he is also playing the server so ya it is ironic imo.
    (Didnt say anything bad here so....)

Banned Senior Member

Surprising Sacred hasn't tried to "exploit" this server. LOL. Probably because he cannot. Up for Phenom <3

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    I was thinking about coming back
    he is also playing the server so ya it is ironic imo.
    Thinking about "coming back" means he has quit already. So no, he isn't playing the server.

EDIT: I will try to work on the server as much as possible on my free time.
    Last edited by Russian; 09-05-2012 at 11:52 PM.

Yeah thanks for the great server!

rather get someone else with u to work on server or develop or whatever if u dont have time

Thinking about "coming back" means he has quit already. So no, he isn't playing the server.
    People can basicly say w/e they want , youre no admin to tell them to go to other topic.

People can basicly say w/e they want , youre no admin to tell them to go to other topic.
    Ppl expect too much the last message which says Russian killed the server.

Today my friends and I decided to retire because there is no point and no promises me that server continue standing

+1
    server dead after this

Dammit, now I have nothing to do.

Banned

This is cleary russian foult, as i said few days ago that server will last max 1 week... why?
    Eric apperently is moneywhore, he has no support for non donators, just for big super donators,he made the profit, now its time to end.

The gms were corrupted, so is/were he.