Page 249 of 280 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 4186
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well then the other guy maybe, not going to re-read all that long essays of you, its hard to sum ...
Page: 249

Well then the other guy maybe, not going to re-read all that long essays of you, its hard to sum up this spam of mixed up police things and barerly any proofs. But still to the conclusion, even if you got unlucky getting banned or not, act some properly and not just bitch out like kid.

allow me to give you a brief history lesson..

my first post in this thread - "I too was banned for using a macro loop in luferson. he speaks the truth. server corrupt confirmed"

kurtis -
    Was it to bypass the math question ? If so I'm not surprised. It shouldn't be a perm ban though.

me -
    yes, i added R to make a mage walk a little bit to bypass the annoying math

GG, get outplayed lmao

you - So you not only macroed, you bypassed security mechanism. Self-outplayed.

And to the other guy with that police comparisions xD
    get off your high horse mate, you got to co-operate with 'police officer'. And you did not do that. Also outplayed yourself.

this is where i started to write books,
    because you seem to know everything,
    but you don't even know my situation at all.
    I wasn't bitching at no one until you stuck your dick into the situation.

again, i think only the high and mighty nikos response matters now

Wait what. So even if did a little mistake of 2 screenshots, because of you 2 guys talking same crap.

Still you admited to bypassing the annoying math - got banned for that. ( in your mind its corrupt confirmation )
    so what do you except still ? Better go play that WoW my nigga, or next time dont use any macro so you can't be banned even accidently or whatever, thats all xD

dude, you really think bypassing captcha by adding R in a macro to make your character move is worth a perma ban?

what planet do you live on?

the macro was Z, R, Skill, Pot. on a loop. nothing less nothing more. i was using a simple macro to repeat keystrokes and nothing else, to kill scorpions in luferson.

and that deserves perma ban with no warning?

As i said its not for me to judge if its or not, but c'mon.. He probably made that captcha on purpose, so you still risked bypassing it. And explain, how long that loop was, infinite ?

of course it was infinite, why wouldn't it be?
    i would town to sell my bus and crudes and opals and repair and repot and go back.
    the money was very slow too, you make more gold in 10 minutes at cz beasts than 1 hour at scorpions.

but i was sick of assassins camping the beast slots and cardinal slots fuck those sins.. its not fun at all. really anoyying.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    i would town to sell my bus and crudes and opals and repair and repot and go back.
    the money was very slow too, you make more gold in 10 minutes at cz beasts than 1 hour at scorpions.

but i was sick of assassins camping the beast slots and cardinal slots fuck those sins.. its not fun at all. really anoyying.
    Yah fuck those damn sin. I do agree you shouldn't have been perm banned. Perhaps a day or something as a warning. The scorp's were decent for bus pre nerf of all monsters outside of CZ. Between the bus, opals, cruds, high class ect, they were pretty decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post

That sounds like what our clan was doing. In fact, after I quit a friend asked me to bypass the new anti-macro system and took me 5 minutes of thinking and 1 change to make a new macro that would allow you to afk at wolves. It's not the players problem if the solution is bad. If the only check for afk macro is having to move, then all you need to do is make your character tap "R" or repeat between "W" and "S" to make it not wander too far. It's really not that difficult to figure out. It's also pretty easy to make a macro that pots for you, as long as you do some basic testing.

Afk macro, seems like a farm bot for me you lazy asses, you all should be banned for that

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    That sounds like what our clan was doing. In fact, after I quit a friend asked me to bypass the new anti-macro system and took me 5 minutes of thinking and 1 change to make a new macro that would allow you to afk at wolves. It's not the players problem if the solution is bad. If the only check for afk macro is having to move, then all you need to do is make your character tap "R" or repeat between "W" and "S" to make it not wander too far. It's really not that difficult to figure out. It's also pretty easy to make a macro that pots for you, as long as you do some basic testing.
    u should just ignore these two .
    they are just trolling us.

tbh good thing u quit .

Quote Originally Posted by SacruM View Post
    Afk macro, seems like a farm bot for me you lazy asses, you all should be banned for that
    Who could have possibly known that allowing people to AFK macro farm was a bad idea? I found out a day before the server launched that macroing was allowed, so I double checked with Nickos if that's what he wanted and he said yes, so that's what we did. Don't blame the players for playing by the rules, it's the server's issue if they allowed it in the first place.

Edit: That being said, I only played for a week, so not like it matters now anyway.

Nah man, you seems to lack any common sense.
    That nikos allowed macro, doesnt mean you will go and afk 24/7 on looped afk macro and farm whatever bus/coin or whatever you want, while others do that by themselves.
    ( I dont need to read any rules to understand it lmaoo )
    You can only help yourself with macro for comfort purposes i guess, but you got to play by yourself.
    Im glad you guys got banned, cheerz.

Quote Originally Posted by SacruM View Post
    Nah man, you seems to lack any common sense.
    That nikos allowed macro, doesnt mean you will go and afk 24/7 on looped afk macro and farm whatever bus/coin or what you think, while others do that by themselves.
    You can only help yourself with macro for comfort purposes i guess, but you got to play by yourself.
    Im glad you guys got banned, cheerz.

I wasn't banned and none of my friends were either. Our clan was macroing with 12+ characters for almost 24/7 for as long as I was playing. Allowing macro farming was the dumbest idea ever, but if it's allowed then everybody should do it. There's no reason not to do it, because others will do it and it will ruin the economy anyway, so manually farming is a waste of time. That being said, the macro wasn't the problem, the auto loot is. It always is.

Dissapointed in Nikos and the whole server hella hard tbh. If i'd be active here, i would be pretty mad right now but since i'm not directly involved, i will let it go. However still felt like mentioning what happend so here you go:

(Lil summary about me and my brother / brothers: We are playing with this shitty game quite long ago, starting since ~2005 USKO Ares times until now, playing couple of USKO servers, Transitioning to PSKO from USKO in ~2010 and played quite some private servers either together or alone ever since. Been GMs here and there and overall built up a kinda decent reputation, never been banned, made decent amount USD trades, ppl usually loved to play with us, never really got into any drama either[Feel free to disagree ] anyway just felt like mentioning it incase my name says nothing to ppl who reading it and playing here )

-So the thing is, i'm not playing here at all. We are mostly pking at an other server but my brother often logged to ProfKO before last relaunch as well as now for the new launch. Not to pk or hardcore grind, since we had the other server for our pk sessions, he just farmed a lil bit here, never really pked and 95% of the times he only logged for Death Matches. Simply cuz both of us loves those type of events (a.k.a Chaos Event at newer server versions). And he is pretty good at it, we often barely beat eachother at chaos.
    However as far as i heard, he didn't really have much competition here, winning like 36 out of the 40 Death matches the server had so far, barely losing a few times.
    And after a while, it started mocking ppl, he got 1-2-3 shittalking pm after each DeathMatch event, pretty sure alot of them reported him in PMs, Discord , lately he was reported on forum aswell. The usual story, ppl can't stand some1 beating them and being like "OMFG dude is a macroer / cheater / pedaller / ..... " whatever you can imagine.
    (He was also picked on, for not pking nor being at cz. Having arguments thrown at him: "The guy is hella fishy, he is never pking yet being that good at Death Match, he is sure cheating something")

-After all those reports (~2 weeks ago ) Nikos reached out to him, told him to get a teamviewer running, cuz he wanna check him out, despite it was freaking midnight, my brother went along right away, Nikos kept running through his PC for like an hour, found nothing and ended the conversation with smth along the line: "Well i didn't find anything, but pretty sure you are macroing".

-Anyway nothing happend. ~1 week passed, he told him again to open a teamviewer, this time during the whole Death Match. He did, Nikos checked him again, Balu (my brother) won that Death Match aswell while Niko was watching him. They had a lil convo yet, but then they called it a day and logged off. Nothing happened once again.

-During these times Nikos even answered this on 2020.11.26 at a cheater report topic about Balu: "It's weird but no macro is found."

Then a few days after that, Balu was randomly banned. He opened a ban appeal, asking wtf happend. This was the answer: (While also insta locking the topic): Why is my account blocked? - [Ban Appeal] - [Apelación de Ban] - [Ban Açt?rmak] - ProfessionalKO Forums

He asked him in pm about the exact reason. Niko told him the reason is he had "Upgrade Hacktool" running and he is banned forever for that. (Also locking his other acc which was barely used, he made it for me if i ever wanna tag along for a death match)

So ye i bet plenty of ppl complained to him cuz they were frustrated not being able to win the Death Match, and Niko appearently took the easy way ---> making up a random, so called "hacktool" name and banning Balu with no real proof or reason. I get it it's easier doing this, than telling those ~20 ppl complaining, they are just bad.

For me the funniest part is that idk if you all know how DeathMatch works here, but you literally have 3 things there: Sprint skill, a Helis like attack skill and a HP pot. That's it. Sooo much skill or macro needed for it.... If anything you need awareness who to KS and that's it, even the best fucking macro setup won't rly help you shit there if you are choosing targets poorly, yet alone the fact how easy it is to spamm 1 skill manually....

Overall kinda sad story. But oh well, this is the Server you guys are playing on atm just felt like letting you know. And GL with it.

Ps.: His char name was Tonakuzas. /// He is a cheap madafaka, doesn't even spend money on a decent monitor, still playing on 1280*1024 settings.... xD You don't wanna see the mouse / keyboard he is using, literally worth like 10$ both. But ye sure, since macro wasn't found, must have been running "Upgrade Hacktool" in the background.... ......... No words really.
    black and Manhattan like this.

Imagine someone asking you to download teamviewer so he can rummage through your computer for an hour, and you let him.
    black likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM