Page 250 of 279 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SacruM Nah man, you seems to lack any common sense. That nikos allowed macro, doesnt mean you ...
Page: 250

Quote Originally Posted by SacruM View Post
    Nah man, you seems to lack any common sense.
    That nikos allowed macro, doesnt mean you will go and afk 24/7 on looped afk macro and farm whatever bus/coin or whatever you want, while others do that by themselves.
    ( I dont need to read any rules to understand it lmaoo )
    You can only help yourself with macro for comfort purposes i guess, but you got to play by yourself.
    Im glad you guys got banned, cheerz.

lmfao you always make me laugh
    SacruM likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Imagine someone asking you to download teamviewer so he can rummage through your computer for an hour, and you let him.
    Well usually that only happens when you fuck up some way some how. Play legit and fair and he won't have to go on your computer.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
    Well usually that only happens when you fuck up some way some how. Play legit and fair and he won't have to go on your computer.. lol
    Thats not the point. A server owner should not be able to request that. Either he takes the call and bans the guy or monitors it from soacs/inside of the game. Even police needs a warrant from a judge to look around your house or to take your computer. Im guessing Nikos is above the law.

Quote Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
    He plays legit and square so point is invalid. His only fault was being good and contantly winning an event which is a comedy in itself that you are getting suspicious for such a thing in 2020.

He Also freely went along with that pretty retarded way , letting Niko log his pc with teamviewer for hours (Never in my life at any server found Staffs only capable of decidding anything regarding if some1 is cheating or not by teamviewering some1's pc. Like what else they need, paypal infos aswell just to make sure?) And after all that despite clearly stating that he is clear and found nothing against him (see my previous post, can give a profko forum link aswell where he said that), then days later randomly getting banned with no proof shown at all, only pming him with a clearly made up program name called "Upgrade Hacktool" and stating a random day he used it on.

Professional menagement, nice server. Glad i didn't start to play here when a couple of my friends called me for this new launch...

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Thats not the point. A server owner should not be able to request that. Either he takes the call and bans the guy or monitors it from soacs/inside of the game. Even police needs a warrant from a judge to look around your house or to take your computer. Im guessing Nikos is above the law.
    This. The way he is handling things and unable to make up his mind w/o such tools as teamviewer and even after doing such a retarded thing , after all that, banning some1 w/o showing anything..... Even when the guy went along twice for an hour each with Nikos pointless ways, atleast show some respect, grow a spine and state that even after all that you found nothing , he is clean. But eh, let's go back like 2 weeks, pick up a random date, random program name , a totally made up reason and ban the guy for that. Sounds legit

Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    He plays legit and square so point is invalid. His only fault was being good and contantly winning an event whicj is a comedy in itself that you are getting suspicious for such a thing in 2020.
    So why he's not here trying do defend himself? Any proof's , screenshots of nickos saying such things? And are you sure your brother didnt lied to you about any suspicious stuff? You know usually everyone who's getting banned make up those stories. Doesn't add up for me.
    As you suggest nickos banned him with only reason he won some event's. This is just an nonsene.
    And at the end he found some evidence as you said.
    And you talking about that your from ares, oldschool player, yet you dont remember how it was handled on usko ? Again im sideless but, its just another story we can just believe or not, but there are no evidences.

Quote Originally Posted by SacruM View Post
    So why he's not here trying do defend himself? Any proof's , screenshots of nickos saying such things? And are you sure your brother didnt lied to you about any suspicious stuff? You know usually everyone who's getting banned make up those stories. Doesn't add up for me.
    As you suggest nickos banned him with only reason he won some event's. This is just an nonsene.
    And at the end he found some evidence as you said.
    And you talking about that your from ares, oldschool player, yet you dont remember how it was handled on usko ? Again im sideless but, its just another story we can just believe or not, but there are no evidences.
    I'm 100% positive he did nothing wrong as i've often played on his PC, saw him play, etc, tho it's aint really matter what do i say about that part, so won't keep going.

As for links about Nikos: TONAKUZAS - [Cheater Reports] - [Reportes de Tramposos] - [Hile Bildirimi] - ProfessionalKO Forums

Then he also tried to "defend" himself, opening a ban appeal which was exactly shut down: Why is my account blocked? - [Ban Appeal] - [Apelación de Ban] - [Ban Açt?rmak] - ProfessionalKO Forums

He also has some pictures about conversation with Nikos when he was teamviewering him, but honestly idk what else u mean by "why doesn't he defend himself".
    He can't rly do shit, other than doing an appeal or stating he didn't cheat at all, which he infact didn't. At the end of the day, Niko can say whatever he want and close his topic as he did. Balu can "defend" himself and say whatever he wants, as long as his topic gets no explanation and instantly closed it is kinda pointless. Or let me know how else should he "defend himself"

Dunno make the matter clear, as you say you have something, post as much as you have, not just talk about it.

And you know, if i was 100% positive at betting my hand over anyone, i would not have an hand now.

There you go for the convo between them during the 2nd time he checked him out with teamviewer (when he watched him during the whole DeathMatch until the end, till he won):
    https://files.fm/u/rp4wdqdts#sign_up

Clearly stating the reasons why thiking Balu is "suspicious". The rarely pking part and having "good timing on combo and potions"
    Also stating that he doesn't even know how other's can't do it, since it's basic warrior combo.

Yet after all that, he was banned as mentioned above. Idk what else could Balu do at this point to "prove" that he didn't use smth he doesn't even know what it is. If anything Niko would have to prove that imo with logs how Balu used that so called "upgrade hacktool".

Long story short, careful with this server guys.

Garbage server with an even more garbage owner that bans people without proof.

How can someone with the least amount of dencency ban a player, a legit costummer that enjoys your product without providing proof. Simply get rid of the person due to his own incompetence.

Nikos, how about some decency and professionalism here?

Be an actual grown up, a decent server owner and admit your mistake. I'll help you with what you must say in order to not look like an idiot: "I admit I banned him without any sort of proof, and I did this because it was the easy road. What I should've done instead was to either tell the community that he's just good in that event or maybe implemented some sort of IP restriction to avoid win streaks. I should not have just banned without reason an honest custommer of my server who enjoyed my product and had fun, therefore I should not have lied and compromised any reputation that I have left. And for this I'm truly sorry. We learn with our mistakes".
    YouGotPwndByMyAss and black like this.

Tonakuzas had won every single deathmatch event since day 1,now tell us again that he is a skill god and he wasnt using anything xD,cause sorry,i dont believe that shit,everyone who gets banned its for a reason,why would fucking nikos want to start banning people without any reason?what admin would like to lose players that are donating ?use your brains for once,nobody is getting banned for no reason.

As for Tonakuzas,this is what nikos said:
    -Illegal activity was detected on 17/11/2020. You won't be unbanned.

What else you want?
    SacruM likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Tonakuzas had won every single deathmatch event since day 1,now tell us again that he is a skill god and he wasnt using anything xD,cause sorry,i dont believe that shit,everyone who gets banned its for a reason,why would fucking nikos want to start banning people without any reason?what admin would like to lose players that are donating ?use your brains for once,nobody is getting banned for no reason.
    Hey dumbfuck, you realize that the reason he was banned was for "upgrade hack tool" right? So the reason is actually unrelated to his Deathmatch wins. It was a made up reason to get rid of the guy.

And you "not believing" is not a valid reason to ban a person. He got rid of the guy because his playerbase was annoyed with the DM killstreaks.

To answer your question "what admin would like to lose players that are donating": exactly, a mentally ill admin such as nickos32. And this is in spite of donations.

And by the way, it is not the person who is being charged/acused that must provide proof of innocence, it is the other way around. If someone acuses you of murder, for instance, it is the acuser who have to prove the case. This is elementary.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss and black like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Hey dumbfuck, you realize that the reason he was banned was for "upgrade hack tool" right? So the reason is actually unrelated to his Deathmatch wins. It was a made up reason to get rid of the guy.

And you "not believing" is not a valid reason to ban a person. He got rid of the guy because his playerbase was annoyed with the DM killstreaks.

To answer your question "what admin would like to lose players that are donating": exactly, a mentally ill admin such as nickos32. And this is in spite of donations.

And by the way, it is not the person who is being charged/acused that must provide proof of innocence, it is the other way around. If someone acuses you of murder, for instance, it is the acuser who have to prove the case. This is elementary.
    You always have to insult people when you reply?How brave you are hiding behind a screen,i bet in real life you would poop yourself before insulting someone.
    I dont believe he didnt use anything to win every single deathmatch,thats my opinion,deal with it or keep crying around like a lil bitch baby.
    And to terminate with your shitty existance,he got banned for whatever the reason it was,illegal upgrade activity?Sorry bra,hes banned,keep crying and leave the topic maybe to the people that actually wanna play or keep playing you dogshit.

An actual proof?
    And no he didn't win all of them, he did lose like 3-4 and sometimes only barely won a few other aswell with few kill leads.

So what about that 3-4 guy who beated him? They should be banned aswell? Or the 2nd places who are sometimes 3 kills behind him.

Why did nikos said on the Pictures posted above, right after a DeathMatch which Balu won, while way fully monitored via teamviewer that he didn't do anything special and he doesn't understand how others can't do it cuz it's a basic warrior combo literally.

While there is no log at all showing anything?

And once again that event is fucking easy, if anything it comes down way more for latency and ping which we are pretty fine here than "skill". If anything needed there is low ping and awareness nothing else.

And ye unless he shows an actual proof , it was clearly a ban for no reason, out of pure habit. We showed quite a few thing already about Nikos own opinion on the matter so ye...

Nice menagement.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    You always have to insult people when you reply?How brave you are hiding behind a screen,i bet in real life you would poop yourself before insulting someone.
    I dont believe he didnt use anything to win every single deathmatch,thats my opinion,deal with it or keep crying around like a lil bitch baby.
    And to terminate with your shitty existance,he got banned for whatever the reason it was,illegal upgrade activity?Sorry bra,hes banned,keep crying and leave the topic maybe to the people that actually wanna play or keep playing you dogshit.
    I see that my insult got to your nerves. There are stupid people and there are extremely stupid people and you fall in this second category. So when this is evidenciaded by others, we get this sort of reaction above. You realize that your stupidity was public highlighted so now your feelings are hurt. That's ok, I get it.

Keep having fun in your mediocre server and you'll feel better soon.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM