Page 199 of 279 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by iDoutorEstranho this gm banned all my friends and muted me in game why i talked he have ...
Page: 199

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iDoutorEstranho View Post
    this gm banned all my friends and muted me in game why i talked he have hacks and tbls in game kkkkkk bad Admin!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxy-yLBH_PQ
    They don't allow other players selling for USD, so they can sell more KC and also sell illegaly through GM character. It's been known for long time that nikos is corrupted as shit, and banning people who buy with USD. ( Unless they buy from him directly ).

It's pure milking players, and all the time it's the same.... As soon as donations stop a bit, nikos dissapear and stop supporting.
    The only reason the server lived for 1 month is because there is no other server and KO players are addicted.

I'm sure as soon as other servers opens this server is going to die. Specially because nikos doing everything for the money.. Mention him a dollar in conversation he will gladly reply with smilies. If you don't say 'dollar' you will get ignored, because he is here to milk you

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    They don't allow other players selling for USD, so they can sell more KC and also sell illegaly through GM character. It's been known for long time that nikos is corrupted as shit, and banning people who buy with USD. ( Unless they buy from him directly ).

It's pure milking players, and all the time it's the same.... As soon as donations stop a bit, nikos dissapear and stop supporting.
    The only reason the server lived for 1 month is because there is no other server and KO players are addicted.

I'm sure as soon as other servers opens this server is going to die. Specially because nikos doing everything for the money.. Mention him a dollar in conversation he will gladly reply with smilies. If you don't say 'dollar' you will get ignored, because he is here to milk you
    other server like urs?

ps: cant find your server topic why?????????

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Respect View Post
    this gm banned all my friends and muted me in game why i talked he have hacks and tbls in game kkkkkk bad Admin!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxy-yLBH_PQ[/QUOTE
    this happened 4 years ago and was for test elemental dmgs. stop crying about ur friends with macros

vai toma no cu fdp
    ^this. Also that guy was a GM, not a player .

gm talk me facebook kid ahahahah good Owner server hahah pathetic idiot !

i know ur is babashoper a lot of pfko u defend he player

the admin who does not accept criticism and calls the other child the same hypocritical ban kkkkkk ahahahhaha

https://ibb.co/NsQRwHT

ahahha pathetic !

the admin who does not accept criticism and calls the other child the same hypocritical ban kkkkkk ahahahhaha

https://ibb.co/NsQRwHT

ahahha pathetic !
    hahaha bye bye fdp

ur continue noob need more donate pls ahahaha ! FDP

i can get that people selling items for $$$ would get banned.
    Its the biggest reason most people play on private servers. Risk for reward.
    Probally also the reason private servers are becoming shit and die so fast.
    New server, new easy money.

Dont really think that people that buy (people with no time to farm) are getting banned for it.
    Banning potential players on your server... Who will probally buy KC anyway.
    Stopping the gold farmers but still letting an option for people with less time to play the game.

Multiple people are banned now for using bots and macro's.
    Yet these people get mad.....

Quote Originally Posted by Respect View Post
    other server like urs?

ps: cant find your server topic why?????????
    It got deleted due to nickos leading campaing against us, and stealing personal information's which revelead that Grobar helped us, he than sent those info to Kallop and attacked us. I asked Kallop to give any evidence or proof, he say he don't have them and don't need to give me anything but he can ban this account Dragula if he wants and i can't do nothing about it. They are best friends with nikos since first launch of professionalko i dont know how and why.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    ^this. Also that guy was a GM, not a player . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxy-yLBH_PQ
    GM's cant trade each other, it's cleary a geared warrior in a clan. But yeah naive people sure believe you.
    EDIT: A GM with enchants scrolls, fully skill bar, full setup, wasted potions... and able to trade other GM.. keep shitting around dude. Just admit it that you are corrupted shit that attacks other people and was declered a scammer by top donators of last ProffKO.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

@Grobar/Dragula, it's been almost a decade and the only thing that's always been in your mind is $$$. Half of your posts are about bucks and how much money people make or trying to figure out why other servers last longer than yours. I think that you should spend more time working on your own server, because people are saying that you haven't shipped the razer stuff to the winners yet and even though $ reward for the winner clan of CSW was also included in the advertising campaign, when you released CSW you changed that reward to useless KC instead..

It's quite clear that I'm not corrupt, I'm using the same nickname for over a decade and the only thing that you got to show me as "corrupt" is when I traded BF items to GM's character (yeah, a geared warrior who was in the best clan which was called "Karus Knights") ? gratz buddy, you've always been so good at making wrong assumptions

Keep changing server names and your nickname, people will always figure this out.
    Some people never grow up, some people will never change, they will never learn, no hard feelings though

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    @Grobar/Dragula, it's been almost a decade and the only thing that's always been in your mind is $$$. Half of your posts are about bucks and how much money people make or trying to figure out why other servers last longer than yours. I think that you should spend more time working on your own server, because people are saying that you haven't shipped the razer stuff to the winners yet and even though $ reward for the winner clan of CSW was also included in the advertising campaign, when you released CSW you changed that reward to useless KC instead..

It's quite clear that I'm not corrupt, I'm using the same nickname for over a decade and the only thing that you got to show me as "corrupt" is when I traded BF items to GM's character (yeah, a geared warrior who was in the best clan which was called "Karus Knights") ? gratz buddy, you've always been so good at making wrong assumptions

Keep changing server names and your nickname, people will always figure this out.
    Some people never grow up, some people will never change, they will never learn, no hard feelings though
    You should focus on replying to your players and not only to me.
    Difference between you and Grobar is, there are actual evidence and real proofs about you while for Grobar there are just words and assumptions.

You are still saying this is a GM character? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxy-yLBH_PQ
    GM can't trade other GM, this is a character that was pvp-ing with others in Colony Zone and did market in Moradon. You are such a liar, this character can't be a GM only a moron will believe you that the warrior on the video is a GM.

On your last server there were 15 players that charged you back and publicly saying you scammed them. It never happend to any server, only to you. [That majority of top donators declared you as scammer and chargedback the payments made to you].. It never happend to anyone else.

Stop lying, the video don't play and 15 of your top donators in previous server said you are a scammer publicly.

You would be gone and banned with proofs if it weren't for Kallop, while you keep talking about Grobar, nobody ever was scammed for USD by him while for you top 15 donators declared you as scammer and chargedback all payments made to you.

Ive donated on all of his server and i never chargebacked,never seen anything wrong with the server.You talk talk talk,but we need evidence,we need proofs,and nobody shows a shit,you guys only fucking talk but dont show a fuck.
    Your words are dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Ive donated on all of his server and i never chargebacked,never seen anything wrong with the server.You talk talk talk,but we need evidence,we need proofs,and nobody shows a shit,you guys only fucking talk but dont show a fuck.
    Your words are dust.
    I know where the problem is.
    Ragnar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    You would be gone and banned with proofs if it weren't for Kallop,
    You do realize that razor, LambOfGod and Darken can also ban him and I cannot simply revoke their bans? If you send the evidence to them, then they can ban nikos. In fact, I'm pretty sure razor hates nikos, so I guess if you were smarter, you would've contacted him instead of just crying about it publicly, but I guess there isn't any actual evidence, which is why you simply talk shit.

Also, I explained to you already, I don't need evidence to ban Grobar. There is evidence not accessible to the public. Any permanently banned user bypassing ban will be banned. Hence, people can just contact me with evidence about permanently banned users' identities and I can ban them. Simple.

If you haven't quite followed my "relationships" with different developers, let me catch you up quickly. Since nikos isn't the first server owner you've claimed to be my "friend". I help any developer with ideas and concepts, if they want my help. There have been some 4-5 servers that I've shared my opinions about, but that's as far as my participation goes. In fact, I've been rather critical about ProfessionalKO in the past, as well as other servers that I've played and helped with. Most servers that I play and enjoy are usually flawed, which is why I end up quitting earlier rather than later, so I try to help people fix those problems.

In it's current form, my suggestions for ProfessionalKO was to simply give players more access to content early on, help new solo players join the game and make sure that there's an endgame that keeps even the oldest players satisfied for a longer time (I could share our skype convos, but I'm too lazy to bother doing something so useless).
    I also threw in a couple ideas how to spice up some events, but I have no idea if any of that made it into the game or not. As far as I can see, is that they started off with a bunch of events, but people are still pking with random gear, which seems like fun to me.

Edit: Doesn't take that much digging to find me criticising/disagreeing with nikos. Pretty sure there's worse stuff on ProfessionalKO forums, but you get the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Last launch was a disaster due to mismanagement and lack of content. It's been so long that I can't even remember what happened, but I remember being disappointed at the time at the lack of content within the game. Was Bi-Frost even ever released?
    Bi-Frost should've been available since week 2 tbh. Just add them the same way they existed in the old server, where egos were farmable on both sides near bowl and it increased farming & PK so much. Events are shit if they're not legitimately fun or profitable. There's no good reason to have Bi-frost be bound to an event like it was back in USKO, because it kills PK. PK is cool around the monument, but once the monument dies, half of the CZ will leave and PK is completely dead for 2-3 hours or maybe even longer.

I'd say BDW and FT are the only scheduled events that should stay the way they are, and even they should be running in the downtime, when PK isn't as active as during peak hours. All other forms of farming should be focused in CZ, preferably somewhere near bowl, so that people are incentivized to go to CZ and make the server feel alive. Even if bowl is empty, at least you can go raid farmers, or farm yourself.
    I warned him didn't I? The old rule where all flamers get punished hasn't applied to these forums ever since I first joined. This is also something Devile has told the current mod team, but I guess there's no way you'd know that. We monitor all kinds of drama that might occur and if people go out of line for no reason, then there will be punishments and topics will be cleaned up. Like razor said, the criticism so far has been pretty minor, so there is no reason for censorship.
    Last edited by Kallop; 07-26-2019 at 07:11 AM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1