Page 163 of 279 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SteVeO Who cares, only logs can tell Well we all know you are underdeveloped....
Page: 163

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteVeO View Post
    Who cares, only logs can tell
    Well we all know you are underdeveloped.

Nicko you should think about this one too. Your ko version is good, agenda also. But you are dirty as all the others and what you do... Still do same mistakes and never learn. If you take money from the players who waste their time for farming... and put it into google ads.. facebook ads... or atleast try somehow?

puting some money for ads never bad idea i guess too!
    but most likely the problem is this ko community,and no im not saying nikos is perfect..but still best out of this what u can have in myko servers
    pretty amazed that so many went back to zone,even most should know that its not sirkaos anymore who doing the jobs there
    anyway i logged today proko at night and had very attractive bdw and pk after,hope to see more fun in new year when we all have again abit more time for gaming

GDM

there are like 6 ppl online . wtf u talking about

Quote Originally Posted by MissBiatch View Post
    puting some money for ads never bad idea i guess too!
    but most likely the problem is this ko community,and no im not saying nikos is perfect..but still best out of this what u can have in myko servers
    pretty amazed that so many went back to zone,even most should know that its not sirkaos anymore who doing the jobs there
    anyway i logged today proko at night and had very attractive bdw and pk after,hope to see more fun in new year when we all have again abit more time for gaming
    hahahahahahahahah

Its not about zone... zone is is a bad amateur joke. Kaos put efforts only according to his 15-20% profit and all the db is owned now by ghost, who was stupid enough to buy this ko from him. But proffko has now 30 users online and this problem is about something else it seems....

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masta View Post
    Most of players are banned here, admin is retard.
    The server lasted 1 month with good activity, than it died.

Btw, everyone who cannot access to their accounts are eligible to chargeback and win 100% amount. Just send additional email to paypal that you do NOT have access anymore to your account which was boosted by buying KC.

Most of GM's are banned, most of top donators are banned, most of top active players are banned :P

Admin killed server and scammed money

Relaunch in 3-4 months!
    He gonna wait a bit so he can say it lasted 5 months... yeah it did with 10 players online.
    Not sure why you think that the server is dead as it never went down.
    It's bug-cheat-lag free and stable. Last scheduled update took place just 3 weeks ago and xmas events are still running as they were scheduled and announced.
    There are currently 31 users online, 139 active accounts so it was just some people who decided to quit .. how is this right to chargeback the money you paid to support us with its costs ?
    We have no problem to refund you, but first you must return the KC that you spent via this transaction, as this did affect our market and you've had an advantage over the other players while you played.
    Once you get the KC and you're ready to return 'em to us, start a new topic in our forums with title "Asking for a refund", then we'll remove the points from your account and we will fully refund you.
    Just to let you know, in case of any future re-launch you won't be able to receive any extra points due to previous payments you've done and you won't be able to play on our game anymore as we will have to block your IP, PC and your email from any future transactions.

Don't be mad 'cause I blacklisted your Destiny clan.. Grobar.

As for the chargebacks that you're trying to achive, it looks like you're not aware about paypal's new policy about virtual goods.

Virtual/intangible items and services are now eligible for Purchase Protection. As a result, we're requesting additional details to verify the virtual/intangible item or service was received by the buyer and is as described.
    Be patient and you'll find out if you can win the cases, scammers.

so much hate if your not first year in private servers then u should know this is the only server which is not relaunch every 3-4 months if even.
    anyway what can nikos do better then now(in my view) is support side and finding a fix or change the thing which is not working in way the players want.

Quote Originally Posted by MissBiatch View Post
    so much hate if your not first year in private servers then u should know this is the only server which is not relaunch every 3-4 months if even.
    anyway what can nikos do better then now(in my view) is support side and finding a fix or change the thing which is not working in way the players want.
    Thanks for your support and your kind words

There is something great that happened to my family that we've been waiting for so long (11 years) that keeps me away from the game (in-game only) as I need to travel and I cannot keep game open due to many disconnections I receive.
    However, I'm still browsing our websites (anonymously to prevent useless chat aka trash-talk) hourly, every day, to check for any issue that requires my action and I handle any error that occurs server-side. Also, meanwhile we're working on the next scheduled updates.
    It's just the players who are used to seeing me online in-game 24/7 for the past 3 years who think that I left

Anyways, enough with the personal info!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

There are still 5 days remaining to participate in our Video Contest
    Let it Snow - Video Contest 2017
    !
    Also, we're looking for more game masters / forum moderators Looking for Forum Mod & Game Master [TR/ES]
    MissBiatch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Be patient and you'll find out if you can win the cases, scammers.
    Why didn't you ban Ahmed (MB) from your server? I posted 100% proof of the scam he did. Oh wait you are best friend with his brother Hassan.

I have one word for this server. TOTALPIECEOFSHIT.

And for u nickos

Merry Christmas scam-supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    Why didn't you ban Ahmed (MB) from your server? I posted 100% proof of the scam he did. Oh wait you are best friend with his brother Hassan.

I have one word for this server. TOTALPIECEOFSHIT.

And for u nickos

Merry Christmas scam-supporter
    I've no idea who that guy is and I suggest you to re-read all the posts on the topic that you started.

Happy new year.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I've no idea who that guy is and I suggest you to re-read all the posts on the topic that you started.

Happy new year.
    say hello to Hassan from me

I suggest u move back in to your little peep hole in Greece. Nobody wants to play ur server. U are listed as untrusted admin.

Geia sou, loipón, skéftika.

maybe server wipe or new server for profko? I really wonder that...

Server still alive even with 30 people we had good pk Yesterday made 250pk stones ....gms are online everyday day..++++ fór this server after update people Will come Back ...

40 ppl online. Keep it up nicko

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM