Page 171 of 279 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DaSinister Id be willing to buy a sub to the 3rd party tools to test some things ...
Page: 171

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Id be willing to buy a sub to the 3rd party tools to test some things with but only if i can get a return on my purchase with some KC when the server starts. :P
    So you want 6$ of KC? Because that’s how much it costs. At least you can’t chargeback that.

Best of luck with the server Nikos

Good luck, keep up the good work

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

In association with osmanx we're doing changes to prevent boss detection of bots. Please take a look later today (if you're using bots) and let us know if you can still detect bosses.

Edit: update is live, you can login and test.
    Last edited by nickos3; 12-13-2018 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    ProfessionalKO will be back in couple of months.

There will be a KC restoration for both Paypal & WU donators who played and supported our server, which was launched on 29/09/2017.
    There will be 75% KC restoration for donations made between 29/09/2017 - 08/11/2017.
    There will be 100% KC restoration for donations made between 09/11/2017 - 25/04/2018.

Those who did paypal chargebacks (no matter won/lost cases) will not have any KC restored and their emails will be blacklisted from future donations.

At this moment we must work to fix and update many things that's on the list. In a week (or two) we will need some testers for a skills-related check.

Thumbs up! Im excited to come back near PC and have fun in smooth server,lets hope everything goes fine now with you! This is really a server where worth to spend your time,im sad that turkish lawyers managed to block my youtube account,so for now i have re uploaded only the 2017 video contest -

This weekend il take that time and try to re-upload other videos of 2017 like snow war and such,also have one or even more from 2015 to bring it back to view
    Bo0mBastiC and nickos3 like this.

Is this a Pay to win server? I mean is there any chance I can play without having to pay, right?

Is that even a serious question?
    In every server if you donate you have an advantage over players which dont donate,but that doesnt mean you will get best gear just by donating in this server,you have to workout for your gear,ive played 3 different launches here,and i donated in 2 of them if i remember correctly,and yea,it helps to get gbs selling kc,but you wont get gear just with that
    P.D:in the last server,i remember iron neck/iron belt/cs were up to 150-200 gbs each item,cs more,so imagine how many kc you would need to make a deal.Items are really precious here,so the more you play,the more chances to camp bosses and get geared.
    DaddyIsHome likes this.

Well if i have some old clanies up for it i might give it a try again,had always fun on Proffko,didnt like the admins tho,hope its better this time. I hope you implement those races and the other stuff that the myko servers have now,since it makes the server a lot more interesting and alive,instead of just running around in bowl for 24/7 or farming dms all day long. free bumpity

Quote Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
    Well if i have some old clanies up for it i might give it a try again,had always fun on Proffko,didnt like the admins tho,hope its better this time. I hope you implement those races and the other stuff that the myko servers have now,since it makes the server a lot more interesting and alive,instead of just running around in bowl for 24/7 or farming dms all day long. free bumpity
    We found out how to make last nation standing a fair event so players won't be re-logging to the most populated nation just to earn the rewards from the event.
    Even though we still have not figured out how to replace the clans' name and cape in deathmatch event, I think that by giving equal skills and health bar to the players and as long as the event is crowded, it won't be that easy for players to team-up.
    Capture the Flag event has been remade, it works smoothly now so we'll be able to use it more than once in a day.

Generally, all the events and wars (that we had doubts whether to use or not back in 2017), have been reworked to make 'em fair, more balanced and with more fights taking place than running.

Could you be more specific about the races and other stuff that myko servers have now ? The only feature that we don't have and players suggested to me, it's Clan War. That and the KEY event (will be transferred from website to in-game) will be worked during BETA period, as it's a priority at this moment to fix any minor in-game & website issues that's left and to get done with the website's new features that's still pending.

By the way, anyone knows why teleport skills are not allowed when you cross the lava bridge in Bifrost event on official servers ?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    By the way, anyone knows why teleport skills are not allowed when you cross the lava bridge in Bifrost event on official servers ?
    sometime when u get tped by mage, ur character will be inside the lava (below bridge) on ur screen. Not sure if the bug screen related to 'casting failed' on teleport skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post
    sometime when u get tped by mage, ur character will be inside the lava (below bridge) on ur screen. Not sure if the bug screen related to 'casting failed' on teleport skill.
    Something similar happens when passing moradon stairs,you can get stucked under them...and its annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post
    This is because of improper height level detection. In newer clients (IDK what's being used here, but I believe it's supported by 1.534+) they give the server the option to supply the height level, which you can make use of to set the player above the object, so the client has no choice but to fall onto it (rather than through it), since obviously flying isn't a thing.
    Otherwise, the client just detects the current height level as being below the object you're on -- in this case, the terrain (where the lava is), and well, RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Something similar happens when passing moradon stairs,you can get stucked under them...and its annoying.
    If you're talking about movement (vs teleporting), this is indeed similar - this is directly caused by high FPS, and causes your next movement prediction to be further than it can register valid incline for. Normally it makes small predictions, enough for it to register that it should snap the character on top of the object rather than underneath it, but with high FPS it puts you too far ahead, and thus it doesn't see the incline. The next valid height level is the terrain, so you get stuck under the stairs. RIP.
    4YouNoHealStupiD likes this.

Quite interesting, thank you for the information!

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    This is because of improper height level detection. In newer clients (IDK what's being used here, but I believe it's supported by 1.534+) they give the server the option to supply the height level, which you can make use of to set the player above the object, so the client has no choice but to fall onto it (rather than through it), since obviously flying isn't a thing.
    Otherwise, the client just detects the current height level as being below the object you're on -- in this case, the terrain (where the lava is), and well, RIP.

If you're talking about movement (vs teleporting), this is indeed similar - this is directly caused by high FPS, and causes your next movement prediction to be further than it can register valid incline for. Normally it makes small predictions, enough for it to register that it should snap the character on top of the object rather than underneath it, but with high FPS it puts you too far ahead, and thus it doesn't see the incline. The next valid height level is the terrain, so you get stuck under the stairs. RIP.
    So what can i do BRO?if i have a GUN PC,you telling me i cant pass moradon stairs in my entire life?omfg.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    So what can i do BRO?if i have a GUN PC,you telling me i cant pass moradon stairs in my entire life?omfg.
    My post was more directed towards staff to help them get an idea of how to fix it, but whenever I used to have this issue I used to simply turn around and force it to walk backwards up the stairs. Took a little bit to get the hang of it, but doing it (on the edge) forces it to not project too far (walking is slow, walking backwards is slower still), so as soon as it registers you're on the object (you'll noticeably raise up slightly on the stairs) you can just turn around and run the rest of the way. You really only need a single step, right on the edge so it'll detect it should jump you up to the object (the stairs) and you can proceed normally the rest of the way.

Was mostly a nuisance when I was testing Juraid, but once I (eventually) got the hang of that I could do it without much thought involved.
    zuka likes this.

it's really nice to see Twostars on that topic.

he's one of the fame's in g4l

btw is there any approx time to beta?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247