Page 197 of 279 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lmao u become a joke. U r getting mad because i reflect ur ugly face to u. Anyway as i ...
Page: 197

Lmao u become a joke. U r getting mad because i reflect ur ugly face to u. Anyway as i said ur rude behavioral is not my concern but ur parents' so stop talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
    Lmao u become a joke. U r getting mad because i reflect ur ugly face to u. Anyway as i said ur rude behavioral is not my concern but ur parents' so stop talk to me.
    Someone married,with wife and kids,and crying over a game to be able to make cash out of it.And you talking about my parents,what your parents would think about what you doing crying like a bitch over a game.
    Pathetic kid,thats what you are.Now gtfo and stop spamming in this topic since you dont play this server anymore.

congratz u r officially the dumbest on the forum. it was proven u r little liar, was proven u r low person who is happy for others' losses. why u keep pushing ur mouth on my business? i don't care what u think.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
    congratz u r officially the dumbest on the forum. it was proven u r little liar, was proven u r low person who is happy for others' losses. why u keep pushing ur mouth on my business? i don't care what u think.
    You were the one who started talking more crap than you had to,you talked about my personal life,about my parents,you came up here showing a private message with you just to try to get me banned,so FUCKING SHUT THE FUCK UP .You got what you deserved.
    Now im fucking out of this shit,cant believe i played once together with you on same clan.
    Dont even reply to me please,cause i wont.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    You were the one who started talking more crap than you had to,you talked about my personal life,about my parents,you came up here showing a private message with you just to try to get me banned,so FUCKING SHUT THE FUCK UP .You got what you deserved.
    Now im fucking out of this shit,cant believe i played once together with you on same clan.
    Dont even reply to me please,cause i wont.
    Hey bruno shut the fuck up and get outta here no one cares about getting you banned your free nps anyway you scrub. Like wtf is wrong with you little fucking twisted mind.
    All we were saying is it's retarded for it to be illegal cause it's the main reason the server survived this long you fucking moron. So how bout you just fuck off with your bullshit Bruno . No one fucking likes you here not one person is agreeing with you you stupid fuck

Quote Originally Posted by bballfreak View Post
    Hey bruno shut the fuck up and get outta here no one cares about getting you banned your free nps anyway you scrub. Like wtf is wrong with you little fucking twisted mind.
    All we were saying is it's retarded for it to be illegal cause it's the main reason the server survived this long you fucking moron. So how bout you just fuck off with your bullshit Bruno . No one fucking likes you here not one person is agreeing with you you stupid fuck
    Your fucking cancer to the ko community ya dumb fuck. Just get the fuck out cause not a single player would gives a shit about what you have to say you pathetic fucking kid.

Your fucking cancer to the ko community ya dumb fuck. Just get the fuck out cause not a single player would gives a shit about what you have to say you pathetic fucking kid.
    Who are you first of all?Give me your name since you seem to know mine,or you wanna play under bballfreak name?
    Edit:TheDarkWar
    Ahhh,now i understand many things,2x babashoppers against me cause i defend nikos rules.

Who are you first of all?Give me your name since you seem to know mine,or you wanna play under bballfreak name?
    Edit:TheDarkWar
    Ahhh,now i understand many things,2x babashoppers against me cause i defend nikos rules.
    You defend rules without knowing why they are even in place your just a fucking teacher pet sucking up like the little fucking bitch you are. You completely ignore anything anyone is saying whatsoever. Like what does buying or selling items have anything to do with you where has it actually effected the server negatively? On the contrary all it's had is a positive effect on it. So how the fuck could you be that stupid ? To know that something is having a positive effect on the server and yet still being a little teachers pet .

You defend rules without knowing why they are even in place your just a fucking teacher pet sucking up like the little fucking bitch you are. You completely ignore anything anyone is saying whatsoever. Like what does buying or selling items have anything to do with you where has it actually effected the server negatively? On the contrary all it's had is a positive effect on it. So how the fuck could you be that stupid ? To know that something is having a positive effect on the server and yet still being a little teachers pet .
    Thats your OPINION,and mine is different,and you both were the ones who came here insulting and flaming someone because i dont have the same view than you of selling/buying items rules.
    The only thing i said was,HIS server,HIS rules,deal with it.If you took it in the bad way thats not my problem,but in the end thats how its going to be,whatever the owner of the servers wants,and you cant do anything but cry over the forums like little bitches,which you continue to do so.
    If he wants to change the rule,he will,but not because you asking to do it,his idea is clear,PLAY the game,not BUY the game.

Dude its just a type of person who feel bad when see other's success and trying to suck to admins.. in the history of humanity people with this behavior were always treators, no worth even answering him after i proved he's liar and he tried to buy md +8 from me. About the rule we discussing on,
    Some positive points :
    1, it brings new comers to server, nobody will start when all server full geared and u cant even farm trolls. So it make population grow.
    2, It give ppl who too young for work option to earn money from game they enjoy to play or just if some1 is too rich on game and dosent want to keep 100gbs for nothing he need option to sell some items and earn some money.
    3, it let players who got families and job a chance to stay atractive and equal to other players.
    Negative :
    Maybe they will buy less kc but its not rly work this way cuz as some1 who buy/sell items i still paid game 60$ in 16 days i played so not sure there are negative points.

Tell me if you ever plan on coming to Miami / San Juan / Cancun,we can meet up and sort it out.

This server is going to dei soon anyways....that dude Nikos is banning everyone with no reason,ofcourse theres cheaters but is literally banning everyone and when u ask for proofs he never replies or shwo a real proof that a person were cheatin,trash admin and GM already made leave 3 top clan,good job nikos :')

Quote Originally Posted by mrFlawlezz View Post
    This server is going to dei soon anyways....that dude Nikos is banning everyone with no reason,ofcourse theres cheaters but is literally banning everyone and when u ask for proofs he never replies or shwo a real proof that a person were cheatin,trash admin and GM already made leave 3 top clan,good job nikos :')
    Ok i suppose you are an INCAS member if you say so xD

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrFlawlezz View Post
    If a cheater was caught , the admins are not suppose to give him proof. First reason why admins should not give a cheater any proof on such delicate server is, to not give away the methods that were used to catch him. Second, cheater already have wasted enough time of server management and already done enough damage to community to tell him to fuk off. Third there are rules , if you think you can first go against them and after you get banned , try to prove how rules are wrong , you shouldn’t be playing here in the first place.

Ok i suppose you are an INCAS member if you say so xD
    ur wrong hes not INCAS member, incas barely can speak english and if they do its with google translate but again they cant even speak their own lenguage

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1