Page 225 of 279 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol no. Incorrect, Nikos. I have been in the KO community since the launch of the original KO. I launched ...
Page: 225

Lol no. Incorrect, Nikos. I have been in the KO community since the launch of the original KO. I launched a 1098 server before Johnny even did(LSKO). Long before Phoenix. LONG before Professional. It wasn't HRKO however. I can program but my best friend, Darkflamed, is a superior programmer, because I am a professional GRAPHICS designer. However, I am the one that coded the plugin for 3DS Max so that I could create models and export them for 1299. I was the first one to do it, you did NOT have visible wings in your server when I launched them. No Sir, you did not. I was absolutely the first one to do wings on 12xx. That's a fact. I am the one that put the first thread showing the wings on SNOXD and Twostars got mad at me because "I was bragging and not sharing how I did it."

I have been in this community a very, very long time lol. Since the days of original Ares.

So when I say no you did NOT, have visible wings before I did, that's the truth. A simple going through my posts here would show you that. You didn't come out with visible wings until after I decided I didn't care about making a KO server anymore and decided to concentrate on graphics work professionally.

HRKO first launched in 2013 anyways, so idk why you think it was two years AFTER you lol.

As a matter of fact, if I remember correctly, you hopped on my thread on snoxd and agreed with Twostars 🤔. I'd have to be able to see the thread tho. I do feel like I remember that.

HA. I WAS RIGHT. Fuck, my memory is DAMN good.

You hopped on it on SNOXD I know that for sure but you also hopped on it on here

Penguin here, check this out.

👆👆👆

The picture on the thread was the a collab picture of wings, and new weapon models I had equipped. Like I re-created Frostmorne(The Lich Kings weapon from WoW) and put it in the game.

The fact you don't even remember where your wings came from is proof enough however, I am excited to show you later. Just gotta get through work for the day.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    Lol no. Incorrect, Nikos. I have been in the KO community since the launch of the original KO. I launched a 1098 server before Johnny even did(LSKO). Long before Phoenix. LONG before Professional. It wasn't HRKO however. I can program but my best friend, Darkflamed, is a superior programmer, because I am a professional GRAPHICS designer. However, I am the one that coded the plugin for 3DS Max so that I could create models and export them for 1299. I was the first one to do it, you did NOT have visible wings in your server when I launched them. No Sir, you did not. I was absolutely the first one to do wings on 12xx. That's a fact. I am the one that put the first thread showing the wings on SNOXD and Twostars got mad at me because "I was bragging and not sharing how I did it."

I have been in this community a very, very long time lol. Since the days of original Ares.

So when I say no you did NOT, have visible wings before I did, that's the truth. A simple going through my posts here would show you that. You didn't come out with visible wings until after I decided I didn't care about making a KO server anymore and decided to concentrate on graphics work professionally.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin View Post
    HRKO first launched in 2013 anyways, so idk why you think it was two years AFTER you lol.
    Oh I didn't know that you also opened back in 2013, lol, I just checked your topics from profile. So, based on this topic Penguin here, check this out. and your wings preview video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mld2oHYdjU , you got wings patch working in 2014 and released them in 2015.

The wings patch that we are using was made by osmanx around in 2013 (long before you start working with Darkflamed) and all the wings models were made by turks (ozkanozdemir). Here's a wings preview (of the same wings) back in 2014, on TURKKO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F9hmknETrA.

By the way, what was the name of your 1098 server ?

Long before I started working with Darflamed? 🤦*♂️. Lol. He's been my best friend for the last twenty years of my life lmao. It wasn't "long before," well we were working on private servers together in like ~2006, ~2007. Anyways, we released HRKO twice, I released these files in our client before osmanx did I know that because he then turned around and put a visual in that was tied to his anti virus lol. I remember that, but that was still after my wings were released. That video wasn't to show off the wings, I was showcasing features of the server, wings I had already done for well over a year at that point. I had implemented new weapon models, new fx, all sorts of things that I wanted to showcase. That video is not a "here's wings I just finished them." Lol.

My 1098 was DR(DarkRising)KO but it was very small and not very many people played, it was kind of the start of private servers in general. It was fairly buggy, I was only I believe 15 or 16 at the time? Then I switched over to LSKO with because more people were playing and I closed mine out. Mine was hosted on a garbage computer at the time anyways lol. My point stands though. If you look at my video and his you can see the same angles of the wings and stuff which you must set those yourself so the fact he has the exact same angle on wings and every thing else is the same (Aside from the fact he changed some colors on some dxt's), then I would still say he took them out of my files. Lol. But it's irrelevant because I already looked at the files in your client and they have my markers.

So whether or not he stole them or you did or whatever, they are definitely still mine and I can 100% prove it.

But honestly either way I don't care lmao. My fx were taken. Models taken. As soon as I released them all it was going to happen either way 😂. I was just making a point of maybe don't care so much lol. No one is going to pay you for what they take from you in this community lol. I make far more than enough money to ACTUALLY care about people using shit I made nine years ago for a game that is entirely irrelevant 😂. I only checked in here today for funsies haha. Nostalgia I suppose. I don't care for your money lmao. I was just making a point 🤷*♂️. Nothing you or anyone else has done on these servers, hasn't been done before 👍. I don't think you're *actually* a flat out theif. I doubt you would have ever been able to figure out how to actually implement them yourself anyways so who cares 🤷*♂️.

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin
    I'll PM proof to you when I'm back home and we can discuss payment then. I'm not gonna blast you on here and make this super public as I do have respect for you. But those are absolutely my wings.
    and after a while

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin
    I don't care for your money lmao. I was just making a point ��*♂️. Nothing you or anyone else has done on these servers, hasn't been done before ��. I don't think you're *actually* a flat out theif. I doubt you would have ever been able to figure out how to actually implement them yourself anyways so who cares ��*♂️.
    Who's the hypocrite, ha ?

I'm starting to think you're just a troll. I didn't ask money from anyone, I just mentioned those stuff were made by Devilmody and that he should be paid for his work. I didn't start any drama on anyone's topic nor did I force anyone to pay him, I wrote it on my topic.

People have always been leeching, welcome to PSKO buddy. But when the same people are leeching on a regular basis, for years, in every update we do, it's kinda annoying you know
    I have seen servers using texts that's written by me or my staff [e.g. forum rules, anti-scam tips etc] without changing even a comma... And even worse, they dare to unpack our files too, lol.

So, since we are feeding them with new stuff, it's the least they can do other than making themselves look like cheap asses.

Back on topic, you boast that your server was the first one with visible wings (you remind me of a guy who used to say "every server is copying us, because they are making use of Shoulders slot which we first used" even though 1) mgame made this slot.. to be used and 2) they were not the first to use the Shoulders slot xD anyways) but I've already shown you that turks made it first.
    They had visible wings in 2012 / early 2013 via pauldron and clan grade plugs until osmanx made a patch for it. Darkflamed figured out how to downgrade data in mid 2014 (your topic's date: 03-23-2014, 10:59 PM), so you weren't first.
    You made topic about relaunch on 03-09-2015 so even if Darkflamed downgraded the wings on 03-23-2014, I assume that your client wasn't released before 03-09-2015 so..
    Let's take a look when OzkanOzdemir downgraded the wings:

And here's a video with the same wings from official KO back in 2010:

And what new FXs are you talking about ? Don't get confused, this is all official USKO stuff downgraded to 1298. MaxKO (with the assistance of twostars I guess) and turks had those FXs downgraded years before Darkflamed do this for you.

When you're talking about new stuff you should be refering to custom stuff that people have never seen before, like (it's a 3 years old model but oh well, you get my point):

or

One last thing; you call yourself a programmer but after reading this post LegitKO [Closed Beta]

Quote Originally Posted by TheREALPenguin;
    Excuse me? How about you go ask either of them if we got that from either of them. Darkflamed coded that himself along with all the other features. He DID make that, and I can prove it if you would like. He created an entire program, something none of you have the skill to do. Try with all your might but you will never be able to figure out how to create deathlogs, OldSchoolKO has been trying for years, Darkflamed did it in a month. And yeah, nice job stealing my bosses. You won't say how you make them work on 1298 because you don't know, and you never will. You copy and pasted, it's pretty easy. I don't care, I really don't haha, but don't try to take credit for something that YOU cannot figure out how to do.
    I really doubt it :/

...anyways, when you go back home I'll wait for you to provide proof in order to get it sorted.

I don't think there is anything worth copying from ProffKO panel or client. It all just standard free that everyone is using.

It's 2020 and admins dont even have a drop list on website....

Quote Originally Posted by SunriseMaster View Post
    I don't think there is anything worth copying from ProffKO panel or client. It all just standard free that everyone is using.

It's 2020 and admins dont even have a drop list on website....
    I promise I'll take it as soon as I have time for it

Why should there be a drop list ?

Also, all you folks who PMed me several times in the past offering me $500+ for the website, damn you fools, SunriseMaster says it's all "standard free", go get it guys!

And if it's all "standard free" then why is everyone copying us since 2014 ?

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP
    I want based on profko your a my favorite Developer in psko.
    I know, right.

Janek you're browsing wrong topic, you're not working for ProfessionalKO buddy.
    Last edited by nickos3; 03-21-2020 at 11:45 PM.

You still putting it on a forum as plain text.

Who is copying anything from you i think you are delusional or paranoid.
    That frontend website is free on google and even you downloaded it for free to begin with.

But i still dont know which server copied anything that you made customly for ur server?

Quote Originally Posted by SunriseMaster View Post
    You still putting it on a forum as plain text.

Who is copying anything from you i think you are delusional or paranoid.
    That frontend website is free on google and even you downloaded it for free to begin with.

But i still dont know which server copied anything that you made customly for ur server?
    You're kidding, right ?
    I won't bother with the Control Panel and every page from the navigation list, let's take a look only at homepage.

Homepage looks like this by default (sort of):

This is how our homepage looked like in 2018:

This is how it looked like 1 year ago:

And this is how it looks like for the past 2 months:

Every change we do on ProfessionalKO gets copied to other servers. Go take a look by yourself.
    Gotcha boy ?

But we are always 2 steps ahead of any other server, I believe that's why ProfessionalKO still has the biggest community around.
    They lack of creativity.

Banned Regular Member

Doing what you did on the website isn't difficult, in-fact the website wouldn't even be the website you utilize if Twostars hadn't done 99% of the legwork to make that panel a reality. If osmanX didn't code half the shit you asked for, your server would be a basic MYKO server with some flashy website edits, that is just the truth. I am sure you will deny that like wild, but meh, truth hurts sometimes.

I think the thing that absolutely KILLS me, is the "Legal documents" part on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeses View Post
    Doing what you did on the website isn't difficult, in-fact the website wouldn't even be the website you utilize if Twostars hadn't done 99% of the legwork to make that panel a reality. If osmanX didn't code half the shit you asked for, your server would be a basic MYKO server with some flashy website edits, that is just the truth. I am sure you will deny that like wild, but meh, truth hurts sometimes.

I think the thing that absolutely KILLS me, is the "Legal documents" part on the website.
    I don't remember saying that it's hard for someone to do what we have done (even though it took 3 years for Janek to figure out how to show country flags on website, despite all the hints I used to give to him back in 2014.. and even though it took him 5 years to figure out how to show the Skill data) or that the website does not belong to twostars, did I ?
    I'm pointing facts, there are servers copying us. Understood ?

Now, please tell me what osmanx coded for us that makes ProfessionalKO look so special ? I'm really curious
    And what about the legal documents ? ProfessionalKO is a registered business entity. It's a must-have.
    Last edited by nickos3; 03-22-2020 at 01:45 AM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1