Page 223 of 279 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that was some of the worse pk i have ever seen haha what the fuck was that,debuffed running into 10 ...
Page: 223

that was some of the worse pk i have ever seen haha what the fuck was that,debuffed running into 10 mages thinking youll one shot them all ? This aint 2006 and youre not zero
    Deadhealer likes this.

To be honest, the damage seems really low. Yes there are some scenes in which he rushes like an idiot and dies but with one spike he deals so little damage. Spike+trust sometimes doesn't even drop the mage to half hp, which is weird. He should be able to get them close to death, unless of course, these mages are super super babas and this guy have no items.

Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    To be honest, the damage seems really low. Yes there are some scenes in which he rushes like an idiot and dies but with one spike he deals so little damage. Spike+trust sometimes doesn't even drop the mage to half hp, which is weird. He should be able to get them close to death, unless of course, these mages are super super babas and this guy have no items.
    Pretty sure those are fully geared mages in an old server. If you think about it, none of those mages would stand a chance against him in a 1v1, but he's literally complaining about not being able to get free kills against a party. If he had a priest, or even just another sin with him, they could easily just kill these mages over and over again and I doubt the mages could stop them without getting very lucky stuns. I'm not playing KO atm, so I don't know what's going on in the server, but I'm 90% sure that melee parties will just run over mages, so it's not like mages are overpowered anyway.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

1) Monsters bug in MS is now fixed. This also fixes the FT monsters bug which has been happening for the last 4 days.
    2) Fixed upgrade-bug of items obtained from MS.
    3) The HP of MS monsters is reduced by half.
    4) The 1-hour delay of events since last server maintenance is now fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightLegends View Post
    i didnt join your server. Can you help me?
    What kind of help do you need ?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    What kind of help do you need ?
    to join your server

Some of the updates that will be applied on 14/02/2020;

Duplicate IP restriction will be applied for in-game events (BDW, JM and FT).
    Dynamic difficulty adjustment of FT waves will be applied based on the number of users registered.
    DC issue when using archer combo on monuments will be fixed.
    ZionKo likes this.

1) King election has started.
    2) Duplicate IP restriction has been applied for in-game events (BDW, JM and FT).
    3) Dynamic difficulty adjustment of FT waves has been applied based on the number of users registered.
    4) Fixed Chaos Stone (rare bug), when destroyed and no bosses spawn (feedback required).
    5) Fixed caitharos arena lootbox bug.
    6) Fixed archer 5/3 arrows combo DC issue when hitting monuments.
    7) Fixed all the Monster Stone system issues that were remaining.
    8) Fixed HP regeneration of BF monument.
    9) Corrected black chitin armors durability.
    10) Decreased movement speed of vice-commandant Guard.
    11) Trina Piece drop on OBL has been changed to Blue Treasure Chest.
    12) Changed the item reward of Titan and Dark Mare quests from Trina Piece to Blue Treasure Chest and decreased the amount of kills required from 750 and 999 to 400.
    13) Transformation Totem can now be obtained from the Fragments and Dark Fragments of Avarice.

Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    Lmao typical turk, macro on, hands on a dick, dont cure when you get massive, just run it down expecting to 1 hit people. It pays to visit forum now and then to have a good laugh.
    dont worry about my hands they know where they should on and fuk off fukin racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    that was some of the worse pk i have ever seen haha what the fuck was that,debuffed running into 10 mages thinking youll one shot them all ? This aint 2006 and youre not zero
    Last time i am explaining myself for all of your morons this not my pk style and i do not except the kill all mages i recorded this video to show slow and stun rate thats all. anyway server already died its too late
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    Last time i am explaining myself for all of your morons this not my pk style and i do not except the kill all mages i recorded this video to show slow and stun rate thats all. anyway server already died its too late
    You wish it would be dead because you're expecting a relaunch, but guess what, it's not.

Also the stun rates are low, let's just agree that you're not a very skilled player.

Probation Senior Member

You wish it would be dead because you're expecting a relaunch, but guess what, it's not.

Also the stun rates are low, let's just agree that you're not a very skilled player.
    Yeah, Hes fucking trash bro.. and a big fat fuck.

i do not expect relaunch and also i do not expect any acceptance from you in this topic cuz you never concede stun and slow rates are sucks neverthless you changed 123651273 times stun rates. Anyway i dont have any problem with you and you are a good person as well as a good admin. But you have very obssesed about elemental damages and cant see disadvantages of this.I just tried to serve improvment of server.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    i do not expect relaunch and also i do not expect any acceptance from you in this topic cuz you never concede stun and slow rates are sucks neverthless you changed 123651273 times stun rates. Anyway i dont have any problem with you and you are a good person as well as a good admin. But you have very obssesed about elemental damages and cant see disadvantages of this.I just tried to serve improvment of server.
    Kids in 2020 just want to make giant Mage and archer parties. This is why admins Favor those clases. I bet warrior legcut has a high chance of slowing as well. Nothing new here. Stop crying you big fat baby and get good. Now SIT

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Kids in 2020 just want to make giant Mage and archer parties. This is why admins Favor those clases. I bet warrior legcut has a high chance of slowing as well. Nothing new here. Stop crying you big fat baby and get good. Now SIT
    i cant see any kid except you. btw i have playing in profko since open day and never seen any mage or archer team.So get the fuck of MORON

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1