Page 275 of 279 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279 LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Akali every class is weak only mages on this server nikos32 killed his own server I don't ...
Page: 275

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akali View Post
    every class is weak only mages on this server nikos32 killed his own server
    I don't know when was the last time you played but this is 3 days ago

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I don't know when was the last time you played but this is 3 days ago

I am AztecGoldHero which this TheBiatch bad priest is talking about.
    He is crying about me cuz i called him out for a bad player which he is.
    He plays with mage parties himself that´s why he defends it to tilt people like me.

If you think that mage staffs of 1.1k damage in a myko server where people can also stack up to 138 sword defense is balanced then i´ll tell you you are heavily wrong.
    Any other 1298 server i played i´ve never seen mages doing this amount of damage, i´ve never seen items with 120 def 8 anti defense 25 poision ressistance aswell which only helps for mages not for any other classes.
    The only servers i´ve seen mage staffs hitting 1200 are 83 Cap servers on 14k health warriors.
    Colony Zone is only mage , Castle siege war is only mage , last nation standing is only mage.
    Your patches were teribble and fucked up the game especially after all these melees grinded for these items they did it for nothing cuz we hit 500 while mages hit 1.1k and 900 on shield.
    Open your eyes.

Bug: Lightning Mages & Fire Mages hit the same https://forums.professionalko.com/in...#comment-45506
    Here u can see mages in 83 cap hit the same or even lower then in ur awfull mage server https://forums.professionalko.com/in...-mage-servers/

This with Sky was yesterday and under it another mage player called xxxViperxxx

Last edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss; 10-14-2023 at 01:45 PM.

YouGotPwndByMyAss, if you take another look at what I wrote earlier, you'll see that I was actually talking about the magic skills, not the staff skills.

I'm not sure why you're calling TheBiatch a bad priest, but if you believe that, it implies that your priests might be even less effective since he can protect his party from a mage party raid, while it seems you can't.

it seems like you might be exaggerating a bit. also, I don't think you're anything special. the warrior class in KO is considered quite easy to play, and you don't even need macro for it. so, idk where you find the fun in using them.

YouGotPwndByMyAss, if you take another look at what I wrote earlier, you'll see that I was actually talking about the magic skills, not the staff skills.

I'm not sure why you're calling TheBiatch a bad priest, but if you believe that, it implies that your priests might be even less effective since he can protect his party from a mage party raid, while it seems you can't.

it seems like you might be exaggerating a bit. also, I don't think you're anything special. the warrior class in KO is considered quite easy to play, and you don't even need macro for it. so, idk where you find the fun in using them.
    Earlier in this server me and BENSUPERESTEST joined a party of TBL Thomashellby mage party and we won clan war against 2 melee pts with Elemental Pendants and old fire belts.
    Mage damages were fine and kinda balanced they had to go 2 priest 6 mages to kill melee pts on 8vs8 when they played 1 priest 7 mages they had no chance to kill melee parties but they were alot stronger in pk.

TheBiatch is a bad priest because at debuff he sucks all he does is z debuff , when he plays CC he can't even cure torments i've said many time that he was bad.
    When i fought his melee party he had 2 priest i had 1 priest and i won 3-0 in a row and he cried on discord out loud.
    You say he can heal mage parties its because he play also in a mage party which melee pt he join u think? There is none left on the server cuz you boosted staff damages by 350-400 and placed a customised item in the game with 120 DEFENSE , 8 ANTI DEFENSE , 25 POSION RESSISTANCES against melees and it only has a little 25 poor flame ressist against mages which reduces the dmg of what 30 damage? Lmao.

The priests in my party also healed nova's well but after the heals its howling sword versus 72 staffs and thats where the warriors will die against 1100 hits.
    IDK how many time i have to repeat that staff damages in your server are abnormal.
    And all these anti defs against melee are also abnormal i really want to see you playing warrior against mages in your own server and tell me how strong the mages are xd.

You say the warrior class is easy to play for sure it is but there is nothing hard on other classes in myko either especially after playing 83 cap servers lol.

no, mage damages were not fine.
    with MP bonuses (from items) and MP skills (like Absolute Power and Sweeping Potion) not working previously, mages used to be extremely brain-dead to play, requiring zero effort to build up gear either.

magic damages were excessively high just two patches ago. however, if you had read the end of the patch notes, it was clearly mentioned that they were intentionally left untouched so that we could balance them properly, which we have now done.
    so, magic damages are now balanced again with the last patch.

yes, staff damage is too high, but I never claimed the opposite, so I'm not sure what you're trying to argue about.
    it's not the end of the world, after all; you might be taking games too seriously.

no, mage damages were not fine.
    with MP bonuses (from items) and MP skills (like Absolute Power and Sweeping Potion) not working previously, mages used to be extremely brain-dead to play, requiring zero effort to build up gear either.

magic damages were excessively high just two patches ago. however, if you had read the end of the patch notes, it was clearly mentioned that they were intentionally left untouched so that we could balance them properly, which we have now done.
    so, magic damages are now balanced again with the last patch.

yes, staff damage is too high, but I never claimed the opposite, so I'm not sure what you're trying to argue about.
    it's not the end of the world, after all; you might be taking games too seriously.
    I argue about your screenshots to make look for everyone that comes in this topic that everything is "'fine"' while it's not. That's why i come here with my story about how unbalanced this game is cuz of the mage staffs the problems aren't the nova.
    So if you agree staff damage is too high why it is already too high since 29 september? It's 14 october now.
    You make the people leave as a server owner that pisses me off have nothing to do with taking games too seriously.
    And playing games is for enjoyment only running away from mage staffs is not enjoyable.

Your server is ruined by ur own patch on 29 september boosting mage staffs by 400 damage for no reason do something about it.
    Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    I argue about your screenshots to make look for everyone that comes in this topic that everything is "'fine"' while it's not. That's why i come here with my story about how unbalanced this game is cuz of the mage staffs the problems aren't the nova.
    So if you agree staff damage is too high why it is already too high since 29 september? It's 14 october now.
    You make the people leave as a server owner that pisses me off have nothing to do with taking games too seriously.
    And playing games is for enjoyment only running away from mage staffs is not enjoyable.

Your server is ruined by ur own patch on 29 september boosting mage staffs by 400 damage for no reason do something about it.
    Have a nice day.
    read the chat again, staff damages are mentioned there too, and not me and neither did TheBiatch say that the staff damages are fine, lol.

I just enjoy reading your comments of how mage focused the server is and, no, the staff damage will be balanced way before our winter server arrives.

read the chat again, staff damages are mentioned there too, and not me and neither did TheBiatch say that the staff damages are fine, lol.

I just enjoy reading your comments of how mage focused the server is and, no, the staff damage will be balanced way before our winter server arrives.
    Well im happy you are having fun, but alot of players in game also me doesn't have fun so im glad you enjoy from it so atleast someone enjoys.
    If the staff damages will be fixed anytime soon then i can only call welldone so that professionalko have 4 playable classes again instead of 1.
    Ty for convo.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Well im happy you are having fun, but alot of players in game also me doesn't have fun so im glad you enjoy from it so atleast someone enjoys.
    If the staff damages will be fixed anytime soon then i can only call welldone so that professionalko have 4 playable classes again instead of 1.
    Ty for convo.
    working on it.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

so when will winter server arrive ?

the server got killed

19.10.2023 Changelog;

• Halloween Event has started and it will last for 2 weeks;
      • Cursed pumpkins spawn all over in Moradon, Colony Zone and Ronark Land every 5-7 minutes.
        • They can only be attacked by using your Basic Attack (R).
        • They drop random PUS items and crafting materials which are required in order to craft your exclusive seasonal-helmets/masks.
          • 25x Materials of Pumpkin Mask = Pumpkin Mask
          • 25x Materials of Devil Mask = Devil Mask
          • 25x Materials of Scream Mask = Scream Mask
          • 25x Materials of Wizard Mask = Wizard Mask
          • 10x Materials of Halloween Spear = Halloween Spear
          • 10x Materials of Halloween Cane = Halloween Cane
          • 10x Materials of Whirlwind Candy = Whirlwind Candy
          • 10x Materials of Pumpkin Candy = Pumpkin Candy
          • 10x Materials of Pumpkin/Devil/Scream/Wizard Mask = Random Master Item
        • The materials can be exchanged at Jack-O'-Lantern in Moradon (327,403).
        • A daily quest has been added.
          • Kill 5 Cursed pumpkins in Moradon and Colony Zone (or Ronark Land) and you will be rewarded with 25 blue shards.
      • Cursed Jack-O'-Lantern will invade in Colony Zone and Ronark Land every 8 hours until the event ends.
        • Drain skills are not working on it.
        • It can drop any of the high class unique accessories including Chitin Shield with a decent drop rate.
    • Chitin Shell armor now drop at +6 instead of +1 from Mini Dark Mare, Dark Mare, Dread Mare, Isiloon Servants and vice-commandant Guards.
    • Chitin armor now drop at +7 instead of +1 from Golems.
    • Black and Red Chitin armor now drop at +5 instead of +1 from Booro.
      • Their drop rate has been slightly increased as well.
    • Plate armor now drop at +7 instead of +3 from Death Knights.
    • Paper armor now drop at +6 and +7 instead of +4 and +5 from Bulture and Giant Bulcan.
    • Hunt Enemy nation player quest now requires 150 kills to complete the quest for a Trina Piece reward.
    • Hunt Booro quest now requires 90 kills to complete the quest for a Trina Piece reward.
    • Hunt Titan quest now requires 105 kills to complete the quest for a Trina Piece reward.
    • Hunt Dark Mare quest now requires 120 kills to complete the quest for a Trina Piece reward.
    • All armors that are obtainable by exchanging items are now grade-boosted by +3.
    • Updated the skill bar;
      • Added a lock button that prevents any movement of skills already located on the skill bar when it's locked.
      • Added a rotation button that allows you to switch between horizontal and vertical skill bar display.
      • Added a bars extension button that allows you to open the main skill bar and 7 additional skill bars simultaneously.
    • Reduced the damage of level 72 staff skills.
    • Replaced the weapon defense stats on wings with strength, dexterity, intelligence, and magic power bonuses.
      • For every 1 point of weapon defense, 2 points of these new bonuses have been added instead.
    • Adjusted the position of the party UI slightly lower to prevent overlap with the default buff bar's position when the premium service is active.
    • Fixed an issue where the premium UI overlapped with the buff bar after respawning from death.
      • When the buff bar was in its default position and had not been moved by the player.
    • Fixed an official issue where, when reappearing the UI elements from hidden, the selected target's name and bar were not being shown as intended.
    • Fixed an issue where the target was unintentionally resetting after the casting of certain skills following the updates on October 4th.

27.10.2023 Changelog;

• Added the ROFD UI element that allows you to seal or unseal your items while in-game through Inn Hostess.
      • You are required to enter your Seal Serial Number only once while the UI is open.
        • You can simply place items by right-clicking or dragging and dropping them into the left slot, and then click Confirm.
    • Ensure that characters are automatically removed from the Clan War boss zone after the 45-minute duration has elapsed if they do not have the necessary rights to be present.
    • Disabled the seeking party feature in the Deathmatch event zone.
      • The text is now correctly deactivated when teleporting to the Abyss, Deathmatch, Border Defense War, and Juraid Mountain zones.
    • Disabled the use of monster transformation scrolls while buffs are active.
    • Fixed an error message that was displayed in the information box for projectiles requiring items, and only had one left in the inventory, despite a successful hit.
    • Fixed an issue that permitted the drag and drop of any item on the anvil item and accessory upgrade UIs.
      • Only items that can be equipped and upgraded can now be moved to them.
    • Fixed an official issue where the seeking party text would not appear overhead for others when they approached you while the seeking party feature was already open.
      • It was correctly working only for the clan leaders until now.
    • Fixed an issue involving a small area below the resize button in chat and info boxes, which was preventing characters from moving when clicked.
    • Fixed a regression issue where names, symbols, capes etc were not hidden in Bifrost, Clan War, and Deathmatch event zones following the updates made on September 08.

04.11.2023 Changelog;

• Enforced skills' global cooldowns in the client;
      • Some skills have an internal (server-side) global cooldown, which is why skills with cooldown lower than global cooldown tend to silently fail, because this cooldown is not visible to the client and, consequently, not to the players.
        • This is no longer an issue and also reduces the gap between legit and macro players.
    • Weapons and their effects are now visible from any distance as soon as the character becomes visible on your screen, provided that extended visibility is enabled in the option editor.
      • Newer and custom items were already visible from any distance, and now the very old original items are as well.
    • Removed the base 5 fire, ice, and lightning resistances from all armors.
    • Reduced the dagger weapon defense on paper mage and battle priest rare helmets from 20 to 10.
      • The stat now correctly appears on all helmets in the game as well.
    • Reduced the reward of blessed upgrade scrolls from quests from 5 to 3.
    • Fixed an issue where active buff icons were not restored when cured by another character in lunar war and invaded lands, following the updates on September 2.
    • Fixed the attack animation of melee skills when viewed by others while equipped with two-handed weapons, following the updates on September 29.
    • Fixed the issue with the attack on Delos castle gates, following the updates on October 4.
    • Fixed an issue where winning clan members of the clan war, who did not participate but were online, were incorrectly not sent to the boss room, following the updates on October 27.
    • Fixed the issue where Delos castle gates sometimes failed to respawn when capturing the center artifact.
    • Fixed an issue with the lock state of skill bars on login.
    • Fixed an official issue where skills with item requirements would incorrectly appear as available on login, when the required items did not exist in the inventory.
    • Halloween event is now over.
    • Jack-O-Lantern will remain in Moradon town for one more week.
    • Added a new option in the option editor that allows you to choose how skill global cooldowns are enforced.
      • For those who are confused by it or don't like it for whatever reasons.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1