Page 200 of 279 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Dragula You should focus on replying to your players and not only to me. Difference between you ...
Page: 200

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    You should focus on replying to your players and not only to me.
    Difference between you and Grobar is, there are actual evidence and real proofs about you while for Grobar there are just words and assumptions.

You are still saying this is a GM character? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxy-yLBH_PQ
    GM can't trade other GM, this is a character that was pvp-ing with others in Colony Zone and did market in Moradon. You are such a liar, this character can't be a GM only a moron will believe you that the warrior on the video is a GM.

On your last server there were 15 players that charged you back and publicly saying you scammed them. It never happend to any server, only to you. [That majority of top donators declared you as scammer and chargedback the payments made to you].. It never happend to anyone else.

Stop lying, the video don't play and 15 of your top donators in previous server said you are a scammer publicly.

You would be gone and banned with proofs if it weren't for Kallop, while you keep talking about Grobar, nobody ever was scammed for USD by him while for you top 15 donators declared you as scammer and chargedback all payments made to you.
    Actually 'evidence and proofs that I've never been corrupt' is the correct sentence and everyone who played on ProfessionalKO knows that, because as I said it's been over a decade and there hasn't been a report of me being corrupt at all, unlike Grobar
    Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000
    Knights United ... GROBAR is back NEVER JOIN THIS CRAP
    Devile I want to personally ask you about GROBAR!
    unban grobar, acc name : SRB
    About Kallop.
    ^unlike you (Grobar), who's banned from G4L since 2010 and going corrupt every single time while the only thing you ever cared about is $, changing your nickname and your server names every couple of months because you know that no one would like to play on a server with a corrupted admin.
    But all the G4L psko members knows who I am and who Grobar is, I don't think that there are any new G4L members therefore I won't get into more details about your past, you're not worth it anyways, people can google it.
    Kallop is not my friend and he was not even a moderator between 2010 and 2015 ^^

That video was posted by SahinBey, 4 years ago, after he was kicked from the staff for being corrupt, because he knew that his friends were selling items for $ while it was forbidden and he never banned them.
    I didn't say that it was a GM character, I said the person whom the items were given to was a GM.

The last time I checked the PayPal account activity that was used for your server, there were tens of chargebacks and in the conversation between you and the PayPal account's owner you looked so mad about them :/

P.S. Let's get into the details with one of your recent posts that I found quite interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula
    KO4LIFE has around 250-350 active players, which is very low, consindering we have 2.500 accounts on BlessedKO just 300 of those are coming from Gamers4Life.
    You have 3 types of players. 1) Gold farmers who try to sell over ko4life. 2) Babashoppers who are buying from other persons because USKO is too expensive. 3) Guests who just wanna chill and play.

BlessedKO is to chill and play, to have fun... It's not for maniacs who jumps server to servers. There is 0 loyal players at ProffKO, they will all quit eventually for other MYKO server, but at BlessedKO we have currently 5 loyal clans that will stay for long time, aiming for around 1.000 Active turkish accounts and we'll do just good.
    Of course that's nonsense and probably you were mad when you were writing this but let's analyze it.
    So there are 3 types of players and you only target for "3) Guests who just wanna chill and play", your server "is not for maniacs who jumps servers to servers" so in other words you don't give a fuck about the biggest part of G4L's community, right ?
    Your server has 2500 accounts (300 of them coming from G4L [is every non-turkish account considered as G4L account ?]) while G4L has only 250-350 active players. So I assume that your server is very active, even without any G4L players there should be at least 500 active players daily, right ?
    You also have 5 clans that will stay to your server for a long time, that's a great support indeed!
    Three weeks have passed and there are 7 users online ? Has there been a server restart or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula
    BlessedKO is not opening server for short-term profit, that's why all the donations were invested further. Just check out, everything is shining from BlessedKO, we even invested 600.00 USD for Razer rewards which we will hand out... And hopefully eventually we can have a fun server with nice players.

Everything else if waste of time, why would you open server for 2 weeks grab money, spend money in 1 month and than what?... ugh that's what nikos is doing.
    I'll care for money once i can earn 100k monthly, a solid community is stronger than 10k or 20k usd that server brings.
    You launched your server officially twice in 2 weeks, didn't you ? And without any other servers competition. What went wrong ?
    What's up with the razer rewards ? Winners received their rewards ? did they take a picture or not yet ?
    Good to know what your profit goal is

nikos is are retardad and corrupt i charback paypal this server bad OWNER !
    nickos3 likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Happy Holidays to our amigos in Peru

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Hey I still remember how Grobar threatened to come and kill me

But hey,
    Nickos aint any better, hes killing us with hes bad servers

ok corrupt ! go help urs friends ur server retardad !

Its just retarded that almost all of the negative comments are coming from players who got banned for trying to sell items for $ when its clearly evident its not legal,and also from users that got banned for illegal activity,bots,hacktools etc.Funny hahaaha

Doutor u wre a good player but suddenly u got banned,selling items maybe?U werent even member of ko4life,just created an acc to talk crap in here about the server.

I did not sell any items this gm gave me ban because I can not stand my criticism so maybe one day you understand what I said about this server owner
    I did not sell any items this gm gave me ban because I can not stand my criticism so maybe one day you understand what I said about this server owner

funny Doutor

Im doing constructive criticism in the forum shoutbox and i never got banned,ive done several suggestions already,none of them was accepted,so what?i didnt get ban and nobody did for suggesting stuff.

same as me non stop say it about other server what i dont like etc. and never get any ban's without any prof's ... just a KID who flame the server bcs k.xop dont worked or ? XD nvm , don't lost time for him

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Actually 'evidence and proofs that I've never been corrupt' is the correct sentence and everyone who played on ProfessionalKO knows that, because as I said it's been over a decade and there hasn't been a report of me being corrupt at all, unlike Grobar
    Facts About Cyrus(Grobar) / ForgottenKO! Corruption Over 9000
    Knights United ... GROBAR is back NEVER JOIN THIS CRAP
    Devile I want to personally ask you about GROBAR!
    unban grobar, acc name : SRB
    About Kallop.
    I won't comment on your full post because it's just non sense and spam.

But on those topics there is nothing banable, there is nothing that should get Grobar banned.
    You always attack servers and Grobar through Kallop and each hes new account is banned, yet you can't show 1 evidence of any SCAM. (There is nobody that even reported him for that, other than you Nikos)

So i don't care about Grobar personally, but my Server Topic was deleted because Nikos told to Kallop that Grobar working and helping on BlessedKO, which is true...
    But why would my topic be deleted, if you don't even have proof about why Grobar is banned in first place.
    Netiher you, neither Kallop can provide any proof of why Grobar is banned ( And i can't advertise server for it ). And yet you keep banning hes new account or servers he help.

PS: Grobar was banned in 2010 for corruption. [Giving free items to Game Master character to play.].
    PS2: 2019 Nikos giving free items to hes game master - character to play nothing is happening. ProjectKO, GlobalMYKO and other server giving free items to certain donators also nothing.

I understand Nikos, he want to eliminate everyone who is a threat to him, so he can keep relaunching and milking money.. But how can Kallop ban someone without telling why, or give any background.

Grobar told me at 2015-2017 he made 10 new accounts and he was keep banned by Kallop reason : Scamming.... But nobody was scammed, no one even chargedback with a reason... While at Nikos dozen of players saying he is scammer and they chargedback him, and publicly accussed him of ripping them off with false promises, and dissapearing to let server die for relaunch.

Additionally: The only person that don't allow Grobar to make new account is Kallop, yet he don't even know why, or have anything to back it up, yet he making those decision.
    So let's say Grobar was banned for corruption in 2010 [which is not banable today] and he can't even make new account only because of Kallop... Who is listening to Nikos i don't know why.

I'm not even attacking anyone, just saying facts... Topic for nikos stealing personal information's was made only after he and Kallop was talking how to block our server because it's working with Grobar... So.....

Just tell me why, how, and show proofs and i won't even bother trying to get my topic back out.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    Netiher you, neither Kallop can provide any proof of why Grobar is banned ( And i can't advertise server for it ). And yet you keep banning hes new account or servers he help.
    I don’t think anyone have to prove anything about this person. It’s been almost 10 years and every year this name pops up in a new scam/hack case.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    I don’t think anyone have to prove anything about this person. It’s been almost 10 years and every year this name pops up in a new scam/hack case.
    I don't protect anyone, but it was you that said words doesn't matter, there must be proofs. When it was about Nickos, that now you are changing it the other way around.
    Each hack/scam case about Grobar is coming from same group of people, it was always Kallop old clan 'FinalLegacy' and Nikos companions.

If he scammed so many players, why there can't be 1 player who can come here with some solid arguments? Bring one guy, and we will all be happy to ban Grobar permanently. But if you claming hundreds of players were scammed by Grobar and nobody can come here with valid arguments means you are false-accussing just to get rid of competition.

Bring 1 guy who was scammed by Grobar, i'll pay you 100.00 USD.
    I can bring you 10 players right now who 'at least' feel they were scammed by Nikos.

So?

Lets end this spam quickly, bring 1 player out of hundreds you are claiming there are.

one more to black list added amigo !

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM