Page 273 of 279 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Great server. Very active and is a long running server. Easy to get into and active staff with events....
Page: 273

Great server. Very active and is a long running server. Easy to get into and active staff with events.
    nickos3 likes this.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

25.06.2023 Changelog;

• Clan War has been released.
      • It will take place every Thursday at 19:00, Saturday at 20:00 and Sunday at 18:00 Server Time (UTC+3)
    • Added medal of courage drop to Deruvish, Apostle, Harpy, Raven Harpy, Troll, Troll Warrior, Stone Golem, Giant Golem in all zones but with a higher rate in CZ.
      • Medal of courage can be used in order to craft;
        • Random master items.
        • Red and black chitin armors.
        • Ares, Thanos and Observer necklaces
        • Holy Deflector, Unholy Aegis and Umbral Disk shields
    • Added the ability to automatically select the nearest target by pressing Q, in addition to the existing Z key.
    • Added NP loss when dying from Guard Towers.
    • Resolved the issue where an error message was displayed while repairing, even when the repair process was successful.
    • Resolved an official issue where the target on an enemy would be lost after the enemy performed a short-range teleportation, such as using descent or being summoned within the same region.
    • Resolved an official issue where the drop rate of some group items was consistently lower than the intended rate for easy (green) and medium (yellow) difficulty targets.
    • Resolved an official issue where the upgrade rate of accessories was consistently predictable after server restart.
    • Fixed the issue with the Call Party scrolls where they incorrectly detected party members to be interacting with NPCs, and they are now properly activated in CSW.
    • Fixed an official memory leak issue and implemented various performance improvements.
    • KC restoration is available for those who purchased KC on our previous server.
      • KC has been added to the game accounts used for the KC purchases, and requests for transferring KC to other accounts are not permitted.
        • 10% for KC purchased between 07/04/2022 - 30/06/2022
        • 30% for KC purchased between 01/07/2022 - 30/09/2022
        • 50% for KC purchased between 01/10/2022 - 30/11/2022
        • 100% for KC purchased between 01/12/2022 - 30/04/2023

01.07.2023 Changelog;

• Bifrost event has been released.
      • Check the updated scheduled events at https://professionalko.com/?page=schedule
      • You cannot enter in Bifrost zone while carrying Dark Fragments in your inventory.
      • Ultima's Room is accessible only during the last 20 minutes (1200 seconds) of Bifrost event.
      • Exceptional Weapons drop from Lust, Envy and Greed in Bifrost.
      • 1x7 Dark Fragments are required from 1 party member in order for whole party to be teleported in Ultima's room.
        • Dark Fragments can be found from monsters in Bifrost.
      • Bifrost rings can be equipped by every class.
        • To craft [Mage] BF Ring (+0) you need 1x Normal BF Ring (+0) and 1x Rhodium.
        • To craft [Mage] BF Ring (+1) you need 1x Normal BF Ring (+1) and 3x Rhodium.
    • Replaced Merchant Reward Token [1] with Merchant Reward Token [2] when merchanting.
      • Regular bifrost fragments can be randomly obtained by exchanging them to the Chaotic Generator.
      • Merchant Reward Token [2] can be exchanged for 2x Merchant Reward Token [1] through the NPC Miraselth.
        • Crafting quests still require Token [1].
    • Added key bindings for nearly all keys within the game through the Options Editor.
      • With this update, you now have the ability to assign specific actions or commands to a wide range of keys on your keyboard. You can easily define your preferred key bindings according to your individual preferences and play style.
    • Added FPS limit slider in the Options Editor, allowing you to control the FPS of the game.
      • The recommended FPS for our client is 90 FPS, but now you have the flexibility to adjust it to your preference. Set your desired FPS to optimize your gaming experience and ensure smooth gameplay.
    • Replaced the web-loaded CZ rank table with a new UI-based implementation.
      • This change results in faster response times (when viewing the table) and better-looking tables, with clan symbols now displayed too.
    • Added Ego inside the bowl and placed Sloth and Envy outside the bowl.
      • Defeating Ego will spawn Glutton, and defeating Glutton will spawn Wrath.
      • Defeating Sloth will spawn Lust.
      • Defeating Envy will spawn Greed.
    • Increased the HP of Rainbow Goblin from 1000 HP to 3000 HP.

07.07.2023 Changelog;

• The Bifrost monsters located in the Colony Zone and Ronark Land have undergone adjustments.
      • Ego monsters in bowl have been reduced from 6 to 4.
      • Sloth and Envy monsters per side spot has been reduced from 3 to 2.
      • Respawn mechanics for Ego, Sloth, and Envy monsters have been modified.
        • Ego, Sloth, and Envy monsters will no longer respawn until Wrath, Lust, and Greed monsters are killed.
          • This change addresses the issue of the area being flooded with monsters when solo players or weak party groups are hunting them.
    • A new UI element has been added to indicate the durability status of equipped items.
      • When an equipped item reaches 0 durability, the UI will display a visual indicator, at the bottom-right of your screen, informing you about the item's condition.
    • A new UI element has been added to notify players when they receive items from various sources, i.e. CR, Quests, NPC exchanges, GM rewards and more.
    • Restored the chat censor.
      • This was temporarily disabled in the previous patch due to an implementation bug, which has been fixed now.

Nice updates in my opinion. Keep good work

@nikos32

Congratulations on creating your server! Over the past 10 years, you have embarked on a remarkable journey of building and maintaining your own server. Through dedication, hard work, and a passion for technology, you have achieved a significant milestone. Your server is a testament to your skills, perseverance, and commitment to excellence.

I guess you have no idea who I am? I would try to cheers a bit up the memory, the guy who show you a frist step long time ago...

Anyway, cheers to your success and the countless opportunities your server will bring in the years to come!
    Last edited by BazzarR; 07-29-2023 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BazzarR View Post
    @nikos32

Congratulations on creating your server! Over the past 10 years, you have embarked on a remarkable journey of building and maintaining your own server. Through dedication, hard work, and a passion for technology, you have achieved a significant milestone. Your server is a testament to your skills, perseverance, and commitment to excellence.

I guess you have no idea who I am? I would try to cheers a bit up the memory, the guy who show you a frist step long time ago...

Anyway, cheers to your success and the countless opportunities your server will bring in the years to come!
    if I recall correctly, I used to help you with your dev questions back when snoxd was still around, aren't you alex ?

31.07.2023 Changelog;

• Juraid Mountain event has been released.
    • Token rewards via Merchant have been changed from Merchant Reward Token [2] to Merchant Reward Token [3].
      • Added an option to exchange 1x Merchant Token [3] to 2x Merchant Tokens [2] at NPC Miraselth.
    • Added a melt-down option via NPC Ali for Old Rings found in Monster Nests.
      • You receive Alchemy Caches in exchange, which can be used to craft Old BF Rings.
    • Added the option to craft Old BF Rings via NPC Ali.
      • Crafting an Old BF Ring requires 25x Alchemy Caches and 5x Fire or Ice or Lightning or Poison Essences.
      • Old BF Rings are upgradeable and tradeable.
    • Added account-bound old accessories that can be crafted through NPC Ali by exchanging Brahman Tokens.
      • The accessories cannot be upgraded or traded but can be stored to inn hostess.
      • Their stats are slightly reduced compared to Old Accessories obtained from Monster Nests.
      • You can earn Brahman Tokens by killing 200 Brahman in Eslant.
        • The quest is repeatable.
    • Some changes about Bifrost monsters in Colony Zone.
      • After killing Lust or Greed, the next one spawns back to the spot.
      • When killing Lust or Greed by luring it too far, the monsters that spawn back to the spot are now Envy and Sloth.
    • Muted characters can now use chat commands.
    • Monster transformation scroll buff is now removed when a character teleports to FT or JM event zones.
    • When leaving Clan War via NPC, it now properly restores the character's formation.
    • Fixed the registration to Clan War through Events Manager NPC that broke after the updates on April 22.
    • Fixed an issue where the Spirit of Genie could be consumed and stacked up even without an active Gold Premium Service, occurring after the updates on May 15.
    • Fixed an issue with the check of the inventory full in all NPC exchanges that occurred after the updates on May 16.
    • Fixed the seeking party chat that broke after the updates on July 07.
    • Fixed an issue that prevented merchant messages from being displayed to characters' overhead.
    • Fixed the item icon of Foverin ring for MYKO skin.
    • Optimizations and further performance improvements have been made to the following (so, please report any unusual behavior about them after this update):
      • All buff and debuff skills
      • All monster and npc transformations
      • Chat system
      • Login/Re-login systems
      • Warpgate/Zonechange systems
      • Clan Notice system
      • Nation Change system
      • Daily Rewards system
      • Kills/Deaths system
      • Deathlogs system
      • Lunar War poll system
      • Online Rewards system
      • Rival system
      • Spirit of Logos system
      • Clan bonus NP system
      • Multiclient limit system
      • Stream channel system
      • Deathmatch event
      • Last Nation Standing event
      • Clan War event
      • Lottery event
      • Kill the GM event

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    if I recall correctly, I used to help you with your dev questions back when snoxd was still around, aren't you alex ?
    Well, lets put it this way.

We both help each others at certain point. Who used SCOACS in first row back in that time? Who maded osmanx to develop a bussiness from his anti-cheat back in the time? We both know that answer.

On the other side, I just expected you changed so far, but you didn't, you remain the same "ego" centric guy who you all been, which is fine. I just congraz yourself on your journey and you start to attack me.

As life experiences I had until now, do not play who you don't, because at the end you pay the difference, nikos. #gratitude #snoxd

Note: You're not the only one who has the source of this version. Keep it smart, not dumb, because you're not the only one (or your team) who can Hook in this version, so keep it calm.

On the other side, I just expected you changed so far, but you didn't, you remain the same "ego" centric guy who you all been, which is fine. I just congraz yourself on your journey and you start to attack me.
    You said:
    Quote Originally Posted by BazzarR
    I guess you have no idea who I am?
    He responded:
    Quote Originally Posted by nikos3
    He... wasn't attacking you? He was answering your question about if he knows who you are, which I guess he does?

??

Well, lets put it this way.

We both help each others at certain point. Who used SCOACS in first row back in that time? Who maded osmanx to develop a bussiness from his anti-cheat back in the time? We both know that answer.

As life experiences I had until now, do not play who you don't, because at the end you pay the difference, nikos. #gratitude #snoxd

Note: You're not the only one who has the source of this version. Keep it smart, not dumb, because you're not the only one (or your team) who can Hook in this version, so keep it calm.
    I'm not sure what kind of attack you're referring to.
    You asked me if I remembered you, and I must admit your post was a bit cheesy, claiming you helped me when, in reality, the only people who have actually helped me are twostars, osmanx, and a guy back in 2008-09 whose name I currently can't recall, but I think he was Israeli.
    As for the name BazzarR, it barely rings a bell from my snoxd days when I used to receive PMs about various topics, however, you refreshed my memory when you played on proko during the last 2-3 relaunches and sent me in-game PMs, reminding me about it both times.
    So, apart from that, I don't recall your nickname from anywhere else. If your name isn't Alex (from Romania?), then there might have been a misunderstanding, sorry.

As for who started using soacs, in the english scene at least, I think it was Aristona's last server followed by flameko (I think?) and then proko, I'm pretty sure I had made a post back in 2014 or 2015 related to this,
    because, everyone was denying soacs at that time due to the windows xp (or 7) detection issues it used to have, and lack of features like instant HP bar update,
    so, every other server that were popping up were running under acme (which was either free or cheaper and eventually became free).

So, if your whole point is about the servers that helped osmanx attract english customers for his soacs, then that's proko and then zoneko.

maybe you had purchased soacs and never used it on a server? then that's something I cannot tell for sure, and to be honest I don't ever remember you running a server.
    your account here shows that you have 5 topics about servers between 03-29-2011 and 07-13-2011 but none of those server names are familiar to me and probably they weren't even yours.

maybe osmanx remembers things but I doubt he CBA about it.

We both help each others at certain point.
    So, perhaps it would be better to enlighten me on how exactly we have helped each other, or the servers you have run so far.

I don't know about what source codes you're talking about, 1298?, if you do have the sources of v1298 as you're implying that you have, then I don't know why you need hooks.
    Anyhow, we don't keep anyone away from making things; we motivate people to make things instead.

To be honest, it doesn't seem like your post was intended to congratulate me; rather, it appears that you were seeking attention, which you have now received.
    Throughout these 15 years, there have been no more than 3 people who have helped me, privately at least.

So, yes, please enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    He responded:
    He... wasn't attacking you? He was answering your question about if he knows who you are, which I guess he does?
    ??
    Uhh, feels like we are back in the time. You still miss the old times? I glad you're doing well @two.

So, yes, please enlighten me.
    I left back in the time 2012-2013, then for a short period I was still a bit active with whats going on on gamers4life but nothing more.

Aristona never used scoacs. Rizo did got the max files and after a successful deal with osmanx got his anti-cheat also.

@nikos you opened a server back in the time 2012 if I not wrong a frist launch from your server and it was without scoacs it was like Aristona. You forget for sure, but I will try to enlight you, when I used EXP Hack on your first launch and you pmed you asked me how I do it and what would be the solution for it if I do not mind, and what I told you? I think you should get a talk with osman for his product to check, but already few PK Servers had it already.

Few developers I catch up in last time and I asked what new in the picture, they told me you've outdone yourself. I heard, I download your game and I give it a try to see what you've done, then I came here an congratulated you the most I could and I did not like your answer, you forget to be humble and I felt attacked the way you answered, I mean you didn't respect my post.

Alex is still part of KO somewhere shady and became close with some turks for your own knowledge.

@nikos32 how is the weather in Germany by the way? :P

#peace

I left back in the time 2012-2013, then for a short period I was still a bit active with whats going on on gamers4life but nothing more.

Aristona never used scoacs. Rizo did got the max files and after a successful deal with osmanx got his anti-cheat also.

@nikos you opened a server back in the time 2012 if I not wrong a frist launch from your server and it was without scoacs it was like Aristona. You forget for sure, but I will try to enlight you, when I used EXP Hack on your first launch and you pmed you asked me how I do it and what would be the solution for it if I do not mind, and what I told you? I think you should get a talk with osman for his product to check, but already few PK Servers had it already.

Few developers I catch up in last time and I asked what new in the picture, they told me you've outdone yourself. I heard, I download your game and I give it a try to see what you've done, then I came here an congratulated you the most I could and I did not like your answer, you forget to be humble and I felt attacked the way you answered, I mean you didn't respect my post.

Alex is still part of KO somewhere shady and became close with some turks for your own knowledge.

@nikos32 how is the weather in Germany by the way? :P

#peace
    Aristona did use soacs. ( EDIT: as a matter of fact: [Medieval Empire] 70 level limited, light-farm server. )
    The files have never been separate from the anti-cheat.

I did not have a server in 2012.
    It was only in late 2013 when I co-owned a server. The server did not use soacs, but there were no EXP exploits.
    I would have remembered such a major issue. The only problem we had dealt with was one where twostars had helped with: ATTN: Server owners (are you vulnerable?)

After your latest post, I am quite sure now that you may be confusing me with another server owners from that time, whose names were also nikos.
    Perhaps it was one them: Idonis KO A new MY ko server / [READ]!!!! The Part which you don't know!!!!

I did not have a server in 2012.
    It was only in late 2013 when I co-owned a server. The server did not use soacs, but there were no EXP exploits.

thats true about what he saying nikos had server with me on end of 2013 and we used one of the first version of AVCI files

Aristona did use soacs.
    Well, as I mention before, Aristona maded a server named Knight Imperia.

His first launch as I do remember he did not use scoacs but perhaps after a secound launch he did, I have no idea, and I just know who worked with Aristona at that time. When I got his files from KI - it was clear that was not a sign of scoacs into, it was an emulator into it but nothing more. - end of 2011.

On the other hand, I remember very clearly we were in touch and we shared questions and things together, but if you do not remember is not a problem at all. Coming back to EXP Hack it was from 7 Keys Quest, perhaps now it will enlight you a bit. That exploit worked until late 2013 on many servers.

@nikos, if you're into a phone call, anytime. You're not so far away from me. :P
    Last edited by BazzarR; 08-11-2023 at 11:12 AM.

Well, as I mention before, Aristona maded a server named Knight Imperia.

His first launch as I do remember he did not use scoacs but perhaps after a secound launch he did, I have no idea, and I just know who worked with Aristona at that time. When I got his files from KI - it was clear that was not a sign of scoacs into, it was an emulator into it but nothing more. - end of 2011.

On the other hand, I remember very clearly we were in touch and we shared questions and things together, but if you do not remember is not a problem at all. Coming back to EXP Hack it was from 7 Keys Quest, perhaps now it will enlight you a bit. That exploit worked until late 2013 on many servers.

@nikos, if you're into a phone call, anytime. You're not so far away from me. :P
    Just shut up ape nobody cares about your little ego. Go outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Akali View Post
    Just shut up ape nobody cares about your little ego. Go outside.
    let him be, lol

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM