Page 50 of 89 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto Lmao this is so sad...you literally spend hours on forum trashing a private server. 1679 Posts. ...
Page: 50

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Lmao this is so sad...you literally spend hours on forum trashing a private server.

1679 Posts. And then i didn't even count all the posts he spammed on Global-Myko , ProjectKO and all the crying in shoutbox.
    Calls himself GayRetard ingame: Global MYKO Character Info

I guess i do not have to say anything more.

Cool

Our group is still growing Join!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2157782637868122/

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I'd play SteamKO or any other official ko if they had a lvl 80 capped version,like ROFD or anything pre-ROFD. I just cant digest this "new" JPKO style KO,everyone having blinging items that look like alien weapon,+9,+10 everywhere,people with 12,13k hp,etc,etc. Just not my cuppa tea.
    I thought I was the only person who HATES the way the "NEW USKO" looks. All the new weapons look like shit. I miss the old shit.
    Decerto and Devotion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure View Post
    I thought I was the only person who HATES the way the "NEW USKO" looks. All the new weapons look like shit. I miss the old shit.
    Thats the only reason I play private servers. I just cant even look at these weapons and armors,or that "kurian" potato race...

In this video you can see that Gm's are spawning bosses in the fucking river and tping their own accounts in the fkin river and kill the bosses with it.

Giving 10.000KC each person in the clan GraveYard

Begs me and others from other servers to play his server with this beautiful offer:

Also i will have evidence later that siwyswirus used koxp and scammed polish people on Altar server. Not gonna spend my time on that now but later it will come

Nice fucking server.
    1: Corrupted
    2: Scammer Admin
    3: Buggy server

PS: I barely use this forum last time i wrote in any other topic was like 2018 if im right. But all those stories i heard about this server and then also getting pmed about this 10.000KC 15 Day Premium pots for free and others don't get i had to let others know. And i hate those people that are taking players away from other servers actually buying them from other servers. So that other server owners will lose their players after all their hard work. That's just pissing me off. Noone in this forum can piss me off u can insult me defend this corrupted cancer server it won't do shit to me. The only thing that makes me mad is that siwyswirus kid and that's it.

GL&HF.
    Last edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss; 05-09-2019 at 02:42 AM.

Exclamation

Server is almost ready! You can register new accounts now (beta accounts has been deleted).

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    In this video you can see that Gm's are spawning bosses in the fucking river and tping their own accounts in the fkin river and kill the bosses with it.

Begs me and others from other servers to play his server with this beautiful offer:

Also i will have evidence later that siwyswirus used koxp and scammed polish people on Altar server. Not gonna spend my time on that now but later it will come

Nice fucking server.

PS: I barely use this forum last time i wrote in any other topic was like 2018 if im right. But all those stories i heard about this server and then also getting pmed about this 10.000KC 15 Day Premium pots for free and others don't get i had to let others know. And i hate those people that are taking players away from other servers actually buying them from other servers. So that other server owners will lose their players after all their hard work. That's just pissing me off. Noone in this forum can piss me off u can insult me defend this corrupted cancer server it won't do shit to me. The only thing that makes me mad is that siwyswirus kid and that's it.

GL&HF.
    Nothing you say? Not even; MY TORMENT? HOWS MY TORMENT CHRIS
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    Nothing you say? Not even; MY TORMENT? HOWS MY TORMENT CHRIS
    Oha Dogamon. How are you Bruh? Where are you playing now?

Exclamation

### Official Release ###
    Date: 10.05.2019
    Time: 6 PM GMT+2
    19:00 TR - 11:00 PERU - 18:00 PL

Server Informations:

Level Cap: 72
    Server Type: Light Farm Myko Style
    Starting Level: 1
    Master Quest: Required Guide CLICK HERE
    Level 70 Skill: Required Guide
    CLICK HERE

Offical Launch Basic Informations:

1. All donators of year 2018 will receive 15 days DELUX Premium. Doesnt matter how much and on which server you donated.
    2. We will be doing offical server stream every weekend with give-away worth of 5-10k Knight Cash: Click
    3. There wont be "Stages" this time. Server will start with max level 72 & Max upgrade +8/1.
    4. Master Quest will be off for first week.
    5. A lot of things has been changed & added in last months. Check full list here: Click
    6. Iron Necklace, Iron Belt, Glass Belt, Chitin Shield is removed from drop for some time in beginning.
    7. Events enabled: Border Defense War, Death Match (Chaos), Collecting Race, Classic War. Rest of events will be added slowly with server progression.
    8. Video Contest will be avaliable again without a limit. Make a pk movie of our server and we will reward you 500-5000 Knight Cash depends on how good is your movie.
    9. Isiloon & Mini Isiloon will be removed at the beginning.
    10. Top 50 Monthly & Most active users from April will be rewarded with 15 days DELUX premium.

Helpful Links
    :

- Whats New
    - All Server Changes/Updates
    - Guides & Rules
    - Power Up Store
    - Drop List
    - Item Quest
    - Upgrade Rates
    - Gem, Frag, Chest Exchange Probabilities

Check out our forum for more informations. Annoucement & Guide sections there you can find everything with specific explainations.

See you & Lets get some fun
    Project-KO Team

Nice fucking server.

GL&HF.
    Devotion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post

Nice fucking server.

GL&HF.
    siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirussiwyswirus siwyswirussiwyswirus

Project-KO corrupted

You have been warned.

As far as I know its only adam and mariusz currently working on the server,there are no other admins/gms . For me personally doesnt matter even if they give you (graveyard clan) 10000k of kc,you guys will still suck balls in bowl even against average geared clan lol. So,that is why am I not bothered.

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

Graveyard is not getting any kc or other shit from admins on this server, it is just a lie created by morons to make this server less popular? as i said before u cant do much with knight cash because KO is not pay to win game like many of mmo's at the market

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    Graveyard is not getting any kc or other shit from admins on this server, it is just a lie created by morons to make this server less popular? as i said before u cant do much with knight cash because KO is not pay to win game like many of mmo's at the market
    huh? KO is not p2w? There is tons of chest, items you can buy from private and official to help you get master items, several boxes for random items.... buying kc to sell it for in game gold is also p2w aspect. And as far I have understood on project you can buy items like monster summon etc which is pretty fucking op....

Idk why you guys are even surprised about these guys being corrupted, because if you look any game whatever of the genre polish are one country who either cheat, or abuse something because they can't learn to play the game legit. They are also using pl host because pl host is one of the cheap end hosts.