Page 46 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In this video you can see that Gm's are spawning bosses in the fucking river and tping their own accounts ...
Page: 46

In this video you can see that Gm's are spawning bosses in the fucking river and tping their own accounts in the fkin river and kill the bosses with it.

Giving 10.000KC each person in the clan GraveYard

Begs me and others from other servers to play his server with this beautiful offer:

Also i will have evidence later that siwyswirus used koxp and scammed polish people on Altar server. Not gonna spend my time on that now but later it will come

Nice fucking server.
    1: Corrupted
    2: Scammer Admin
    3: Buggy server

PS: I barely use this forum last time i wrote in any other topic was like 2018 if im right. But all those stories i heard about this server and then also getting pmed about this 10.000KC 15 Day Premium pots for free and others don't get i had to let others know. And i hate those people that are taking players away from other servers actually buying them from other servers. So that other server owners will lose their players after all their hard work. That's just pissing me off. Noone in this forum can piss me off u can insult me defend this corrupted cancer server it won't do shit to me. The only thing that makes me mad is that siwyswirus kid and that's it.

GL&HF.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    I am a GM? lul. Alrighty, you delusional retard
    Yes you are you son of a bitch. Else u won't be mad like this u fucking retarded cunt. Go fuck ur mother live in ur own fucking world mental disabled cancer mother fucker

Nice Gm btw. Probably really helpfull.

really ? : Giving 10.000KC each person in the clan GraveYard

first time see IT.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfShazzz View Post
    really ? : Giving 10.000KC each person in the clan GraveYard

first time see IT.
    In this video you can see that Gm's are spawning bosses in the fucking river and tping their own accounts in the fkin river and kill the bosses with it.

Begs me and others from other servers to play his server with this beautiful offer:

Also i will have evidence later that siwyswirus used koxp and scammed polish people on Altar server. Not gonna spend my time on that now but later it will come

Nice fucking server.

PS: I barely use this forum last time i wrote in any other topic was like 2018 if im right. But all those stories i heard about this server and then also getting pmed about this 10.000KC 15 Day Premium pots for free and others don't get i had to let others know. And i hate those people that are taking players away from other servers actually buying them from other servers. So that other server owners will lose their players after all their hard work. That's just pissing me off. Noone in this forum can piss me off u can insult me defend this corrupted cancer server it won't do shit to me. The only thing that makes me mad is that siwyswirus kid and that's it.

GL&HF.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post

Nice fucking server.

GL&HF.

did u have any proof about all what u saying ? after all, it can be seen that this is not real and reworked, after one screen nothing more can be seen that there is some truth here

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

The Shitshow continues
    @YouGotPwnedByMyAss
    u got nothing to do in real life or what? all you do for 2 days is shit talking on forum.

people are going to play on this server anyway because there are 0 good servers atm with 70/72 cap lvl

also from what i see you are so limited that you didnt even know when i used sarcasm with 300k kc and stuff+8 xD

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfShazzz View Post
    did u have any proof about all what u saying ? after all, it can be seen that this is not real and reworked, after one screen nothing more can be seen that there is some truth here

It's so cute. Draco, GhostOfShazzz,Restless are all from the same clan defending their cute little polish butt buddie siwyswirus cuz he gives them some free 300K KC
    You guys also get each person those 20 bosses in the river aswell?

Nice fucking server.

GL&HF.

tho im not defending anyone, really im just here to keep the shitshow going on
    its funny to see some disabled kid with no brain that is trying to show something in internet??? what you are trying to show?

on this ur video nothing too see XD

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    tho im not defending anyone, really im just here to keep the shitshow going on
    its funny to see some disabled kid with no brain that is trying to show something in internet??? what you are trying to show?
    The Shitshow continues
    @YouGotPwnedByMyAss
    u got nothing to do in real life or what? all you do for 2 days is shit talking on forum.

Nice fucking server.

GL&HF.

Btw what is ur nick in game cuz i dont even know who is so retarted and limited

well now its just spam looks like our disabled kid is depressed

well now its just spam looks like our disabled kid is depressed
    yes i am please take me with you to the doctor. You also need some very serious help XD

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post

Nice fucking server.

GL&HF.

Ok i gotta go. See all you retards in 8 hours. Thank you everyone for coming. YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

You are really stupid and ugly ;D