Page 54 of 89 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yestarday BDW Register 🔥🔥🔥...
Page: 54

Yestarday BDW Register 🔥🔥🔥

Validating

We have been doing farm since yesterday. i Have 2x character. 2x busior 1x bus. and has 3x spot. But Mariusz he said using illegal software any proof ? Do you really know this game?

Validating

good management. we don't recommend this server. they do injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Jesus you guys don't stop about the 10k KC thing, i check the forums this morning, thought i'd pop in to have another look, do you not have lives outside of ko4life? if you feel the server is corrupt and cant stop posting about it then don't play it? whats hard about that? but i guarantee everyone posting about 10k KC will be here playing.
    What kind of a retarded statement is that lmao. I am one of the posters who made fun of them because of this 10k kc thing and I am not even touching this server with a 10 feet pole brah. So your statement already failed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Oh and this topic amuses me so i lurk around. In case you are wondering

nttgames has been giving copyright strikes in those who intent to stream this P.S
    almost everyone got their twitch accounts banned. so gg

server is unbalanced almost every OP clan is Orc side now
    and the only mage clan from human side went orc.
    they were NTed by the GMs dunno why..
    Ching and Devotion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    What kind of a retarded statement is that lmao. I am one of the posters who made fun of them because of this 10k kc thing and I am not even touching this server with a 10 feet pole brah. So your statement already failed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Oh and this topic amuses me so i lurk around. In case you are wondering
    another special kid with a 2018 ko4life account, trying to look intelligent on ko4life, oh the irony of your reply, honestly before calling someone a retard, i'd just remind you, you don't even play the server yet spam the topic, i guess you can figure out the next part, i hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Axstone View Post
    nttgames has been giving copyright strikes in those who intent to stream this P.S

rofl really? thats actualy halarious

i told u theres no point to play this server since its filled with macros and rumours of gms helping a few clans(graveyard one of them),they all are from poland(even admins) so its quite obvious.
    Better wait 1 month for ProfessionalKO,that wont dissapoint.

Thumbs up

Special event! on Facebook Group!

Start Time: 21:00 GMT+2 | Server Time | 11.05.2019 | on Facebook group:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2157782637868122/

How to win:
    - Post starts 21:00 GMT+2 | 11.05.2019
    - All you need to do is wait until the event post shows up in the feed!
    - As soon as you see this post: Click on the comment box and put whatever you want + like this post.

Rules:
    - You can only enter once per Facebook Account. Any extra comments you post will not be counted towards the event.

Reward:
    - There will be 5(Five) Total Winners: Users who comment & like post will receive the reward.
    - The winners of this event will be the (1st) First, (5th) Fifth, (10th) Tenth, (20th) Twent, and (30th) Thirtieth Comment!
    - Winners win Trina Piece!

Good Luck!

If there will be a lot of activity, we'll be doing this type of event more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    another special kid with a 2018 ko4life account, trying to look intelligent on ko4life, oh the irony of your reply, honestly before calling someone a retard, i'd just remind you, you don't even play the server yet spam the topic, i guess you can figure out the next part, i hope.
    First of all me creating this account in 2018 is irrelevent. Second, I was around long before that as; Dogamon. Third; I dont have to be playing a server to comment on its topic. You could see why ive commented on this servers topic and why I responded to your comment as well. You made a retarded comment and that is enough for me to call you a retard. Go try to create a pvp server with your great dev skills lmao. I sometimes doubt the statement of Darwin whilst looking at people like you man. I mean his point on origin of species was that the evolution was a force which is perpetual. Looking at you, I doubt it. I guess you are evolving backwards lmao.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    i told u theres no point to play this server since its filled with macros and rumours of gms helping a few clans(graveyard one of them),they all are from poland(even admins) so its quite obvious.
    Better wait 1 month for ProfessionalKO,that wont dissapoint.
    i heard rumors that my clan is using hacks
    are u some old slut who can gossip?

Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    First of all me creating this account in 2018 is irrelevent. Second, I was around long before that as; Dogamon. Third; I dont have to be playing a server to comment on its topic. You could see why ive commented on this servers topic and why I responded to your comment as well. You made a retarded comment and that is enough for me to call you a retard. Go try to create a pvp server with your great dev skills lmao. I sometimes doubt the statement of Darwin whilst looking at people like you man. I mean his point on origin of species was that the evolution was a force which is perpetual. Looking at you, I doubt it. I guess you are evolving backwards lmao.
    Why even go against him and attack him? If he wants to find out the hard way how these GM's roll, then let him.
    Evryone has been warned, people will still try.

Didnt someone already say that would happen xD Its why most streamers went to USKO again. As for the only mage clan getting NTed, its for "balance".
    Dont know what balance, cause see so many orcs in bowl and raiding spots xD Looking at the panel 75% of it is orc.

You can report a bug, or something else that could be seen as negative. It will get removed or they spam events so people dont read it.

Project-KO corrupted

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Fuck the nation balances,when we went to human side no orcs in cz.When we came to orc side no human in cz?This is boring

maybe u can ask gms to NT ur clan too?

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    Why even go against him and attack him? If he wants to find out the hard way how these GM's roll, then let him.
    Evryone has been warned, people will still try.

Didnt someone already say that would happen xD Its why most streamers went to USKO again. As for the only mage clan getting NTed, its for "balance".
    Dont know what balance, cause see so many orcs in bowl and raiding spots xD Looking at the panel 75% of it is orc.

You can report a bug, or something else that could be seen as negative. It will get removed or they spam events so people dont read it.

Project-KO corrupted
    Nah man i dont really care who plays this Just got agitated by his ignorant comment but yeah you are right. Why bother