Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so you are saying that they should look for some good host away from poland mhm i dont get it ...
Page: 51

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

so you are saying that they should look for some good host away from poland mhm
    i dont get it why they should have host away from poland? i havent seen any topics where ppl complain about lag or ping issues

K every game is p2w if u buy items from other players xD

In this video you can see that Gm's are spawning bosses in the fucking river and tping their own accounts in the fkin river and kill the bosses with it.

Giving 10.000KC each person in the clan GraveYard

Begs me and others from other servers to play his server with this beautiful offer:

Also i will have evidence later that siwyswirus used koxp and scammed polish people on Altar server. Not gonna spend my time on that now but later it will come

Nice fucking server.
    1: Corrupted
    2: Scammer Admin
    3: Buggy server

PS: I barely use this forum last time i wrote in any other topic was like 2018 if im right. But all those stories i heard about this server and then also getting pmed about this 10.000KC 15 Day Premium pots for free and others don't get i had to let others know. And i hate those people that are taking players away from other servers actually buying them from other servers. So that other server owners will lose their players after all their hard work. That's just pissing me off. Noone in this forum can piss me off u can insult me defend this corrupted cancer server it won't do shit to me. The only thing that makes me mad is that siwyswirus kid and that's it.

GL&HF.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    i dont get it why they should have host away from poland? i havent seen any topics where ppl complain about lag or ping issues

a, latency issues are horrible for people even from eu if the host is from poland (or atleast diff games) never tried KO servers.

About the p2w aspect.... A lot of mmo have items you can't get benefit from in the store just to maintain the servers, where on KO you can pretty much buy items where you get advantage from. i.e monster summon staff, some even sell weapons/armor in the PUS.

p2w dont mean trading between players... it means you can pay to get advantage over those who choose to play free-to-play aspect of the game. KO is most corrupted game not just in privates, even at official so idk why you are so surprised people are selling items/giving away free KC/items to friends..

For example on WoW there is only mounts in the store, and a play time... you can't get advantage in any way.

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

Well ur right ko is p2w xd for example in path of exile u can only buy item skins and additional stashes 0 items that boosts you.
    Im playing ko for so fucking long that the p2w aspect disappeared for me all u need from pus is premium rest u can buy for gbs
    About lags every server lags a bit so server location doesnt change too much WTFast and programs similar to it fixes most of lag issues

GraveYard is a polish clan. GMs are also from Poland. Nothing surprising . "Tped guy one time to the boss which for me isnt abig deal" - Not a big deal? Seriously?

Well ur right ko is p2w xd for example in path of exile u can only buy item skins and additional stashes 0 items that boosts you.
    Im playing ko for so fucking long that the p2w aspect disappeared for me all u need from pus is premium rest u can buy for gbs
    About lags every server lags a bit so server location doesnt change too much WTFast and programs similar to it fixes most of lag issues
    exactly my point A lot games if not all has a payment system obviously, but many choose to make it just about cosmetics, and stuff like that rather than give pay2win advantage, but whether the pictures are real or not there is really no telling if its true or not , because KO is what it is...

but I guess we could just agree to disagree on this one and let the server get back on the topic

edit : POE ftw. <3

Look with GM and witch guy he has tp
    There is nothing with GY People.
    Greetings and kiss my ass

Exclamation

20% Knight Cash promotion is Active!

So during this promotion, we will get 12000 KC instead of 10000? Also, does this promotion apply to pots? heh
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

worst thing is the ammount of koxpers and macros in the game,no point to play like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    worst thing is the ammount of koxpers and macros in the game,no point to play like this.
    So you cant play any game then, koxpers & macros are in every Online game! I thnik single player games are for you mate.
    GhostOfShazzz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by siwyswirus View Post
    So you cant play any game then, koxpers & macros are in every Online game! I thnik single player games are for you mate.
    All game has bots, yes... but KO is only game where the bots actually fuck up the whole pvp scene, and bossing because they have scripts and shit that take it down for them. Unlike "rest online games" on KO you never ban or prevent those... any other mmo would eventually get rid of those scripters KO servers wont.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Oha Dogamon. How are you Bruh? Where are you playing now?
    Im fine man and you? Are you playing at any pvp server atm? Not playing ko anymore. Doing dota ranked I wont come back to ko unless I see a good enough pvp server but so i far ive seen nothing worth my time. Obv not going to even download this train rek haha.

Thought this was a big problem with the American communitie? Main reason we barely saw any of them in pk.
    There have been multiple topics about it on their forum, also about K0xpers, bugs and overal suggestions (boss time, mage dmg, respawn, events) to name a few.
    Most of them were ignored.

YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.