Page 55 of 89 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by trapsis First of all me creating this account in 2018 is irrelevent. Second, I was around long ...
Page: 55

Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    First of all me creating this account in 2018 is irrelevent. Second, I was around long before that as; Dogamon. Third; I dont have to be playing a server to comment on its topic. You could see why ive commented on this servers topic and why I responded to your comment as well. You made a retarded comment and that is enough for me to call you a retard. Go try to create a pvp server with your great dev skills lmao. I sometimes doubt the statement of Darwin whilst looking at people like you man. I mean his point on origin of species was that the evolution was a force which is perpetual. Looking at you, I doubt it. I guess you are evolving backwards lmao.
    Hey dogamon you fucking loser! I got account from 2014(in a 10 man user forum) im more worth then you! Also because of this u are a bad player ingame cuz my gamers4life account is more older then you. #Sephiroth logic.
    trapsis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Hey dogamon you fucking loser! I got account from 2014(in a 10 man user forum) im more worth then you! Also because of this u are a bad player ingame cuz my gamers4life account is more older then you. #Sephiroth logic.
    Here, a mans worth is judged by his registration date and his torments chris
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    Why even go against him and attack him? If he wants to find out the hard way how these GM's roll, then let him.
    Evryone has been warned, people will still try.

Didnt someone already say that would happen xD Its why most streamers went to USKO again. As for the only mage clan getting NTed, its for "balance".
    Dont know what balance, cause see so many orcs in bowl and raiding spots xD Looking at the panel 75% of it is orc.

You can report a bug, or something else that could be seen as negative. It will get removed or they spam events so people dont read it.

Project-KO corrupted
    75% orcs and when graveyard enters bowl there are 4pts of humans running

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    i heard rumors that my clan is using hacks
    are u some old slut who can gossip?
    The fact about you insulting speaks for itself pretty much,i know Restless ,played with him many years,so i know what im talking about,now keep licking admin's balls and enjoy the server.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Its true...I dont know why are so many people NT'd to orcs. Orcs hold the bowl entire day (you can see by all the exceptional weapons they farm from bowl guards),literally whole day.

@draco : stop talking about your graveyard clan like you guys are some gods. You literally only PK when you have 3 party healers in your group. I saw you get rekt so many times in bowl by HAPPY and his clan,and they are just randoms with average gear. All day you raid troll spots (again,with 3 priests) and 4 warrior with chitin sets,raptors,etc...
    MrBierrr and me (gayretard) used to trash you 2v5 .

ps : also tell shazz to stop running away in vs from mrbier,its embarrassing lmao (especially when he got dragon symbol).

Git gud.

EDIT : Also,what I found interesting is while everyone else was lvl 30 and leveling,you guys were clearing eslant and bowl somehow at the same time,and getting all these drops.

NaRcoTiZeD, Pure and Devotion like this.

Exclamation

Server is now Stable & Online!
    Thanks for patience!

Today there will be official live Stream:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLt...7t8evXvwA/live

Start Time: 16:00 GMT+2 (Server Time)

On live stream will be included:
    - Official SPIN Wheel Roll Giveaway!!!
    - Special Facebook group event - Click
    - LIKE - TAG - SHARE participants
    event Roll - Click
    - Doggy Event (Santa Event)
    - Suck english by Adam

Last edited by siwyswirus; 05-12-2019 at 07:18 AM.

Server is so much down....

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Its true...I dont know why are so many people NT'd to orcs. Orcs hold the bowl entire day (you can see by all the exceptional weapons they farm from bowl guards),literally whole day.

@draco : stop talking about your graveyard clan like you guys are some gods. You literally only PK when you have 3 party healers in your group. I saw you get rekt so many times in bowl by HAPPY and his clan,and they are just randoms with average gear. All day you raid troll spots (again,with 3 priests) and 4 warrior with chitin sets,raptors,etc...
    MrBierrr and me (gayretard) used to trash you 2v5 .

ps : also tell shazz to stop running away in vs from mrbier,its embarrassing lmao (especially when he got dragon symbol).

Git gud.

EDIT : Also,what I found interesting is while everyone else was lvl 30 and leveling,you guys were clearing eslant and bowl somehow at the same time,and getting all these drops.

If you find it interesting go watch stream from that day, and you'll see how

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    The fact about you insulting speaks for itself pretty much,i know Restless ,played with him many years,so i know what im talking about,now keep licking admin's balls and enjoy the server.
    Well all shit i see about graveyard is fucking gossiping, im just making ppl angry on my clan so they come fight

About fights with humans, warriors are shitty without master and 70lvl skill so archer pts will reck us xD tho my clan doesnt care if its 1 pt or 2 we just go in

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    Well all shit i see about graveyard is fucking gossiping, im just making ppl angry on my clan so they come fight

About fights with humans, warriors are shitty without master and 70lvl skill so archer pts will reck us xD tho my clan doesnt care if its 1 pt or 2 we just go in
    Cuz you guys are fucking z skill players. You guys are those people that have like 300-400 kills but also 300-400 deaths. Average garbage cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Cuz you guys are fucking z skill players. You guys are those people that have like 300-400 kills but also 300-400 deaths. Average garbage cancer.
    As long as i have fun i can have 100 kills 2000 deaths xD

Cool

Server is now Stable & Online!
    Thanks for patience!

Today there will be official live Stream:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLt...7t8evXvwA/live

Start Time: 16:00 GMT+2 (Server Time)

On live stream will be included:
    - Official SPIN Wheel Roll Giveaway!!!
    - Special Facebook group event - Click
    - LIKE - TAG - SHARE participants
    event Roll - Click
    - Doggy Event (Santa Event)
    - Suck english by Adam

Last edited by siwyswirus; 05-12-2019 at 05:53 AM.
    Decerto likes this.

Server is fun. Not too hard not too easy. I would recommend this at the moment for sure if someone like this type of servers.
    siwyswirus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post

Lmao Bruno?

Whats the population of the server? is it worth?