Page 66 of 89 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Deadhealer Normally if you are challenging somebody to fight , you come to their place and not ...
Page: 66

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    Normally if you are challenging somebody to fight , you come to their place and not the opposite. Basically you are calling him to come to Poland knowing that never will happen . How about you meet on the ground of who you want to challenge instead? Since you are the one who is calling him out...
    That's why i didn't take it serious. I have had this conversation alot more times. I even gave out my adres a few times even to dutch people they never shown up. Probably they want to know ur adres to figure out who u are on facebook and message family members that i am using cocaine and stuff those internet keyboard warriors.
    So just let him be what it is. A helpless monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    are you seriously comparing global with project? based on how bugged global is? lol you are funny global has 0 bugs and project is the buggiest server i have ever played, clearly u are still defending project
    Ofcourse he is defending project. Getting free 10.000KC 15 day premium and enough pots for the entire launch from his daddy siwyswirus then all of the GayYard clan will defend which they definetly do which we don't have to worry about xD

Alright guys it's bed time for me Can't enjoy the party anymore with ya @siwyswirus , @GhostOfShazz , @Decerto , @Breezy123. Tomorrow evening i got some time again after work..

Goodnight! For sure gonna sleep with my parents tonight else it's not gonna be alright with me because of that bad boy GhostOfShazz.

PS: I LOVE YOU RAZOR

thought i'd pop by to see whats happening, YouGotPwnedByMyAss, I've never seen someone thats that much of a keyboard warrior who spends so much of their time wasting it on a forum where nobody cares what they type or what they feel, talking about hospitals you clearly need to visit one to get your mental health checked, you seriously have issues, you're clearly a prepubescent teen who's trying to show his dominance online because thats all you have.

Quote Originally Posted by siwyswirus View Post
    Todays morning merchant specially for Rhymes aka Zaikoooo

Yestarday Bi-frost Event!
    I'm so sad

aka zaikooo ?? I am not even playing anymore lol

What kind of buggs are we talking about? I mean yes, there are visual buggs but nothing really game breaking. Cheaters? I have seen like 2 in the 25ish days i have played on the server.

This server could have been fun if you crybabies don't act like this on every fking server.

I have played couple of priv servers before, 70,72,75,80,83 caps. They all ended in a couple of months. These fking server hoppers are pathetic.

I get it that u don't like the admin, i can believe that he did what he did, but really what does it matter?

If you are better than those plebs, what do KC or a jumpstart matter?

I have always went full tryhard mode before on servers, being top 1-2 as a sin.

Now i have played casually, after work, had fun and it's still fun during events.

Ok, I say it once because this forum have become such a shit storm incubator my eyes bleed.
    I've played on both servers past month and on both I was top ranks so don't come up with that "don't talk if you didn't play" bollocks.

In terms of bugs project is much less bugged than global, and don't tell me it isn't because it is. Are there cheaters? Of course there are, they aren't just blatant as always, because turks have learnt to not speed hack 24/7 in front of a GM. What project struggles with is lack of adaptation as the game progresses and people that have been grinding all this time need new challanges because farming bowl guards gets boring real quick. Making bdw more frequent with more pk focused event, with a script that matches balanced teams would at least keep people busy during morning ours. I just don't see the point why there's so much bitching. Global has awesome admins which are very helpful and active and it's cool and all but people don't give a fuck about that in long term. What people want is to go to cz, get some pk action maybe a bit of farm and then log the fuck out. Global lacks events, lacks zones focused on farming in cz, well thought reward system that's why it fails every time and it will fail again and again. Project needs more admin activity and I'm not talking about wheel of fucking fortune every sunday. Old school events mixed with new events interchanging with each other, just use some creativity people, you can even steal ideas from other games and implement them to your server it doesn't hurt. Anyway I wish both servers all the best because each of them is good in it's own right.

forget KO guys move on to classic wow

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Offline Merchants are in many servers you retard. Idk in which year you live but probably in fucking 2004 still. GlobalKO is more fixed then Project_KO i dissagree with the relaunches but the reason why the server dies is not his own fault and he isn't a scammer or corrupted bastard like siwyswirus so i prefer play his server with 150 players then projectko with 200 or more players. It's more the ko community their fault then the owners like i explained already lol.
    And im racist? I don't know if you look correctly but this retard Breezy123 aka IamCoolz which got banned be4 on gamers4life is saying shit about holland.
    Why am i even talking to you? Go turn of ur mom's internet again for to play KO. And next time use black text instead of white in a white fucking forum you dumbass.
    Lul. Holland blows.

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

well its basically talking to a wall cya fuckers

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfShazzz View Post
    @YouGotPwndByMyAss ALWAYS IF IM REFRESH THAT FORUM I SEE U ARE ONLINE SO STOP BULLSHIT AND ONLY SPEAKING , WANNA FIGHT IN REAL LIFE ? COME TO POLAND I MISSSS HERE FOR ALL PEAOPLE U ARE A FAKING PUSSY BLABLABLA FROM A INTERNET GAME A KID . GL FOR FLAMING ALL PPL WITHOUT ANY STUPID SRATATATTATTATATATATA KURWO JEBANA ZAJEBANA SZMATO
    Dudeee... learn English. You talk like that thing on your avatar pic, are you that pic? Dont be that thing man

Edit:Just here for the laughs gentlemen dont drag me into anything :P

xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    forget KO guys move on to classic wow
    Uhh no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    thought i'd pop by to see whats happening, YouGotPwnedByMyAss, I've never seen someone thats that much of a keyboard warrior who spends so much of their time wasting it on a forum where nobody cares what they type or what they feel, talking about hospitals you clearly need to visit one to get your mental health checked, you seriously have issues, you're clearly a prepubescent teen who's trying to show his dominance online because thats all you have.
    Clearly they do, why else would people come to this forum....
    I think you failed to see who is the one trying to show his dominance. You got 1 retard shouting his dominance and its clearly not the one you are shouting..
    Keep going at some point people will get it thru their thick skull, that these admins dont care, and are only out to miss inform you to lure you in.

05-15-2019, 09:30 PM

06-02-2019, 12:36 PM
    Thanks for yesterday stream!
    There was around 70 Spins Ticket & 10 Giveaways!

Just take multiple screenshots, post it as diffrend days. Some advertisement and his face cam.
    And make you believe these PM's are from last night, when they are from 2-3 weeks ago.
    Server is already dead, hope the next launch it doesnt even get a 100 players.

These guys do nothing but lie, make a false look of their server -.-wich most of the content is from other people.

Project-KO corrupted

Devotion:

YouGotPwndByMyAss
    Draco and Devotion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    Uhh no thanks

Clearly they do, why else would people come to this forum....
    I think you failed to see who is the one trying to show his dominance. You got 1 retard shouting his dominance and its clearly not the one you are shouting..
    Keep going at some point people will get it thru their thick skull, that these admins dont care, and are only out to miss inform you to lure you in.

05-15-2019, 09:30 PM

06-02-2019, 12:36 PM

Just take multiple screenshots, post it as diffrend days. Some advertisement and his face cam.
    And make you believe these PM's are from last night, when they are from 2-3 weeks ago.
    Server is already dead, hope the next launch it doesnt even get a 100 players.

These guys do nothing but lie, make a false look of their server -.-wich most of the content is from other people.

Project-KO corrupted
    Clearly they don't, else they'd listen to you about the server and stop playing? but obviously they don't care what you type here, if they want to play the server they will, allow them to make their own minds up, not sure why your so dedicated to ruining people's fun? clearly if they felt the same as you they would of stopped playing ages ago? give up already and possibly grow up already.
    MINOOOOOOOR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MINOOOOOOOR View Post
    Devotion:

YouGotPwndByMyAss
    Awsome right.
    Someone is jealous

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Clearly they don't, else they'd listen to you about the server and stop playing? but obviously they don't care what you type here, if they want to play the server they will, allow them to make their own minds up, not sure why your so dedicated to ruining people's fun? clearly if they felt the same as you they would of stopped playing ages ago? give up already and possibly grow up already.
    Not evryone, just shouting the truth. Like you said Its up to evryone else to decide if they act on it.
    Ill keep shouting it. Till the server is dead and stays dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    Awsome right.
    Someone is jealous

Not evryone, just shouting the truth. Like you said Its up to evryone else to decide if they act on it.
    Ill keep shouting it. Till the server is dead and stays dead.

Sephiroth likes this.