Page 65 of 89 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yestarday Bi-frost Event! I'm so sad...
Page: 65

Cool

Yestarday Bi-frost Event!
    I'm so sad

Quote Originally Posted by siwyswirus View Post
    You asked me:

I aswered you:

You answered me:

Unfortunately, the question was different. I dont want to compare in any way to his QUALITY, I want to learn how good is his QUALITY. The problem is you can't even understand what I am saying. :P
    Because i don't take you serious i never read ur stuff always i just spam some shit in here cuz alot of people including me hates you. And ur english is even worse then mine so that means u really didn't finish school xD.
    Last edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss; 06-04-2019 at 12:55 PM.
    siwyswirus likes this.

Cool

Todays morning merchant specially for Rhymes aka Zaikoooo

I'm so sad

Let's begin.

I'm gonna tell the reasons now why i don't like you siwyswirus/adamsiankowski

1: You shared on other polish people their accounts in Altar and used koxp on their accounts and got them banned without paying them back for what they have lost. Means you are a big scamming douchebag.

2: Before Project_KO u and Mariusz(NothingMatters) were big butt buddies duo pking in any private server. Pming people about ur own server and say them that they will get free KC if they come to play at ur server what the actual fuck.
    When you had ur own server ready u literally logged in on other servers to message clan leaders to play ur server
    and that they will get alot of KC, Premiums, Potions etcetera and spawning bosses for people just to make everyone hop all the time from server to server. And ofcourse corrupted asf.
    (Even to my friend Chayni)

3: You are egoistic you are insulting and fighting players as a admin you are trashtalking about other servers like ProfessionalKO, Global-Myko, BazingaKO that you have more players that they have no quality blablabla.

YOUR QUALITY
    And now talking about your server. You ain't fixing shit. Full bugs, Alot of koxpers/cheaters running around for a longtime without any ban. Untrusty Game Masters that spawn more bosses for people than you do.

You only care about $$$ not about improving ur server? All you do is beg big clans to play ur server with some KC so ur server looks packed so people come to play. But as soon people notice it's one big mess full with cheaters and koxpers and one big corrupted shit and fucking boss events for a certain of people the server will die like all ur other crappy launches. Means you are a one big jerk into my eyes ruin other servers where things actually got fixed and cheaters getting banned but then u gonna talk shit that u have more players then them? While u literally stole them like a fucking thief! lmao.
    It's really pathetic and weak.

And this all u did is what SheldonCooper,nickos3,Deadhealer didn't do. That's why they have more quality then you do. And have some Quality can't say that about you. They probably have relaunched alot of time but i can't blame it on them.
    It's the shitty ko Community only like the first 3 days one shotting lower lvl and item people at fucking harpy/bloodseeker/beast slots and when everyone have around same items they getting rekt because they don't know how to play this game retarded people like Decerto,GhostOfShazz, Or you when u play the game xD. So it's not the fault of the owners. The only server which is the fault of the owner it's you Mr.Spinticket with all those reasons i mentioned above.

You should be smarter next time. Think by urself which country is really populair with Knight Online? #Turkey entire istanbul is playing Knight Online even in real life on school instead of learning english they learn Knight Online.
    So put the Pus price in Turkish Liras and try to make the same price as Turkish Servers why else are there so many players?? Because they can afford KC easily in there. Because it ain't worth shit. If i was a owner i prefer to have 5000 happy players buying stuff cheap from my pus for example premiums,cospre then 100 Sad/Angry players spending alot of money. And then about activity which you are talking about. Try to make a event around bowl or spawn Biff-rost mobs in bowl for some hours just do fkin something. Instead of making Riote/Atross size bigger XD ye that's gonna give you alot more players yes?
    And about ur fucking moradon which u are spamming 24/7 in ur topic try to think like how do i make my moradon look active? Try to make a offline merchant that if people log off their character with merchant stays on until they sold their stuff and get dced.
    So players don't have to leave their PC'S on to sell their shit on merch. So u make again the players abit more happy and urself by having a active moradon which gives you orgasms like i see in this fucking topic. And i can continue alot more time but not gonna spend more time on a douchebag like you. This is the only serious post i've made on this stupid forum in 2019.
    So if you not gonna change you will be forever a siwyretard:

PS: Not gonna say anything serious anymore. Don't see a reason to discuss with a fucking monkey like you. Probably will be around to post some shit and that's it.
    Goodluck Mr.SpinTicket.

Banned Senior Member

Jesus, do people in holland not have jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    Jesus, do people in holland not have jobs?
    Go bark somewhere else little turkish dog. Go to ur father siwyswirus.

Only one question to Global-Myko (Deadhealer, Ilya) & BazingaKO (SheldonCooper, Flash) Did I wrote anywhere, anything wrong about your servers?

btw I love this video:
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

"Try to make a offline merchant that if people log off their character with merchant stays on until they sold their stuff and get dced."
    Gl at creating that in so old game xd
    @YouGotPwnedByMyAss ur talking about "QUALITY" look how bugged is globalko basically because its opened third or fourth time in past 2-3 months looks like DeadHealer is not patient with his server and because of it hes losing reputation of his server
    + i dont know why any moderator didnt ban u for being such racist dude who can only insult.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    "Try to make a offline merchant that if people log off their character with merchant stays on until they sold their stuff and get dced."
    @YouGotPwnedByMyAss ur talking about "QUALITY" look how bugged is globalko basically because its opened third or fourth time in past 2-3 months looks like DeadHealer is not patient with his server and because of it hes losing reputation of his server
    + i dont know why any moderator didnt ban u for being such racist dude who can only insult.
    Offline Merchants are in many servers you retard. Idk in which year you live but probably in fucking 2004 still. GlobalKO is more fixed then Project_KO i dissagree with the relaunches but the reason why the server dies is not his own fault and he isn't a scammer or corrupted bastard like siwyswirus so i prefer play his server with 150 players then projectko with 200 or more players. It's more the ko community their fault then the owners like i explained already lol.
    And im racist? I don't know if you look correctly but this retard Breezy123 aka IamCoolz which got banned be4 on gamers4life is saying shit about holland.
    Why am i even talking to you? Go turn of ur mom's internet again for to play KO. And next time use black text instead of white in a white fucking forum you dumbass.

Thumbs up

Todays morning merchant specially for Rhymes aka Zaikoooo

I'm so sad

@YouGotPwndByMyAss ALWAYS IF IM REFRESH THAT FORUM I SEE U ARE ONLINE SO STOP BULLSHIT AND ONLY SPEAKING , WANNA FIGHT IN REAL LIFE ? COME TO POLAND I MISSSS HERE FOR ALL PEAOPLE U ARE A FAKING PUSSY BLABLABLA FROM A INTERNET GAME A KID . GL FOR FLAMING ALL PPL WITHOUT ANY STUPID SRATATATTATTATATATATA KURWO JEBANA ZAJEBANA SZMATO

I ssij mi jajca zajebany scierwarzu , where are u live? Already im on schiedam wanna go for bear ? Send me a pm

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    are you seriously comparing global with project? based on how bugged global is? lol you are funny global has 0 bugs and project is the buggiest server i have ever played, clearly u are still defending project

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfShazzz View Post
    @YouGotPwndByMyAss ALWAYS IF IM REFRESH THAT FORUM I SEE U ARE ONLINE SO STOP BULLSHIT AND ONLY SPEAKING , WANNA FIGHT IN REAL LIFE ? COME TO POLAND I MISSSS HERE FOR ALL PEAOPLE U ARE A FAKING PUSSY BLABLABLA FROM A INTERNET GAME A KID . GL FOR FLAMING ALL PPL WITHOUT ANY STUPID SRATATATTATTATATATATA KURWO JEBANA ZAJEBANA SZMATO

Normally if you are challenging somebody to fight , you come to their place and not the opposite. Basically you are calling him to come to Poland knowing that never will happen . How about you meet on the ground of who you want to challenge instead? Since you are the one who is calling him out...
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

I ssij mi jajca zajebany scierwarzu , where are u live? Already im on schiedam wanna go for bear ? Send me a pm
    Oh! You are in schiedam! Vlietlandplein 2, 3118 JH Schiedam
    this is a perfect adres for you. It's a hospitals adres so they can finally cure you in real life. And if they cured you which isn't possible probably please go back to ur own country thanks..
    No im not interested going to a zoo with a mental disabled idiot to see some bears. Learn to talk u moron XD it's beer. Lemme spell it for you. B E E R

Devotion likes this.