Page 67 of 89 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1324
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Devotion Awsome right. Someone is jealous Not evryone, just shouting the truth. Like you said Its up ...
Page: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    Awsome right.
    Someone is jealous

Not evryone, just shouting the truth. Like you said Its up to evryone else to decide if they act on it.
    Ill keep shouting it. Till the server is dead and stays dead.
    Altough 95% of the accused stuff are full of shit and players at this server know it.
    You can have your opinion about everything its fine, but i sincerely hope our lovely mod's at this forum would stop this spamming shit thats been ongoing for a month already.
    Let people play what they want/prefer playing.
    NothingMatters and siwyswirus like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Altough 95% of the accused stuff are full of shit and players at this server know it.
    You can have your opinion about everything its fine, but i sincerely hope our lovely mod's at this forum would stop this spamming shit thats been ongoing for a month already.
    Partially agree with you, on the "play what they want" part.

However, playing on a corrupted server is not ok and I think every person with half a brain can clearly see why
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Knoxville View Post
    Partially agree with you, on the "play what they want" part.

However, playing on a corrupted server is not ok and I think every person with half a brain can clearly see why
    Playing on a corrupted server? Corruption on KO has been alive on officials and privates since the beginning.
    Some doing less, some doing more. It's up to players to decide if they can live with it or not.

Playing on a corrupted server? Corruption on KO has been alive on officials and privates since the beginning.
    Some doing less, some doing more. It's up to players to decide if they can live with it or not.
    Indeed it started from Day 0, at least for USKO (back in the days). However, you're not seeing my point in regarding this. For me personally this is a no-no, at least for donating.
    Anyway, I'm not gonna argue on this topic anymore, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    Dudeee... learn English. You talk like that thing on your avatar pic, are you that pic? Dont be that thing man

Edit:Just here for the laughs gentlemen dont drag me into anything :P
    He is worse then that thing on the picture this is just a compliment for him. He probably looks like this:

Quote Originally Posted by MINOOOOOOOR View Post
    Devotion:

YouGotPwndByMyAss
    MINOOOOOOOR

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Clearly they don't, else they'd listen to you about the server and stop playing? but obviously they don't care what you type here, if they want to play the server they will, allow them to make their own minds up, not sure why your so dedicated to ruining people's fun? clearly if they felt the same as you they would of stopped playing ages ago? give up already and possibly grow up already.
    Nobody cares about what you type here either lol and it's also for ur other 800 Posts xD u are a literally nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    thought i'd pop by to see whats happening, YouGotPwnedByMyAss, I've never seen someone thats that much of a keyboard warrior who spends so much of their time wasting it on a forum where nobody cares what they type or what they feel, talking about hospitals you clearly need to visit one to get your mental health checked, you seriously have issues, you're clearly a prepubescent teen who's trying to show his dominance online because thats all you have.
    Lol. Dominance? I actually feel teribble cuz i lost my iq so much talking with retards like you especially the ones that copy my sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by EnvyHuN View Post
    What kind of buggs are we talking about? I mean yes, there are visual buggs but nothing really game breaking. Cheaters? I have seen like 2 in the 25ish days i have played on the server.

This server could have been fun if you crybabies don't act like this on every fking server.

I have played couple of priv servers before, 70,72,75,80,83 caps. They all ended in a couple of months. These fking server hoppers are pathetic.

I get it that u don't like the admin, i can believe that he did what he did, but really what does it matter?

If you are better than those plebs, what do KC or a jumpstart matter?

I have always went full tryhard mode before on servers, being top 1-2 as a sin.

Now i have played casually, after work, had fun and it's still fun during events.
    Doesn't matter the server can be fun or not or people have advantage against me it's not problem for me. The only problem i have is the admin siwyswirus i dislike this retards cuz he is a fucking filthy egoistic corrupted scamming retard.
    I do not care about all the other servers that are around here i wish them all the best trust me ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    forget KO guys move on to classic wow
    Lol you can't even play warrior in Knight Online. So take my advice. Don't Play.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    well its basically talking to a wall cya fuckers
    That's what you always do in ur free time.
    Last edited by Kallop; 06-06-2019 at 06:09 AM.

siwyswirus and Hastan are retards if they like this post.
    Last edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss; 06-09-2019 at 09:27 AM.
    siwyswirus and Hastan like this.

@YouGotPwndByMyAss Cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Banned Senior Member

Why would I ever come to Holland if the population has anyone that acts like you do on a public forum? Constantly spamming non-sense hoping the owner cares. Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    Why would I ever come to Holland if the population has anyone that acts like you do on a public forum? Constantly spamming non-sense hoping the owner cares. Yikes!
    You can say whatever you want. You do exactly the same. And secondly you got banned for scamming and hack usage.
    Last edited by Kallop; 06-06-2019 at 06:10 AM.

I agree with that, I dont want to make people not have fun. Just really wanna make sure that people know how shit these GM's are.
    95% of what they get accused of is not shit, for most of it i have seen it with my own eyes.
    I'll do what i should have done after my few posts, leave this server behind and never speak of it again.

Cant argue that, its evrywhere all the time. Yet i feel the need to out my anger at these 2.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

95% is bullshit? pretty sure what we know about is just the tip of the iceberg on this, too bad we cant prove their 100% trinas, or their free items

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyIsHome View Post
    now u are talking just shit.i am wondering wtf moderator doing this forum or moderator ok with racism ?
    I think they are all those turkish in here didn't get a mute or ban either . All those turkish people in here keep talking shit about Holland/Netherlands. So do the ones in real life that's why i say then go fuck off. All you guys can do scream racism. I haven't done that yet from all the insults i got
    Maybe try to behave in our countries like other outsiders: (1% of the turks) Chinese, Koreans, Jewish etc. They are welcome in my opinion.

And tbh. It's pretty fun how you stay in this topic keep F5 to see if i get a ban ornot XD pathetic. Go get some work or smth lol. Gotta go ciao.

PS: And pretty sure u pmed every single moderator with all ur swagger friends i'm 100% Sure XD

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    I think they are all those turkish in here didn't get a mute or ban either . All those turkish people in here keep talking shit about Holland/Netherlands. So do the ones in real life that's why i say then go fuck off. All you guys can do scream racism. I haven't done that yet from all the insults i got
    Maybe try to behave in our countries like other outsiders: (1% of the turks) Chinese, Koreans, Jewish etc. They are welcome in my opinion.

And tbh. It's pretty fun how you stay in this topic keep F5 to see if i get a ban ornot XD pathetic. Go get some work or smth lol. Gotta go ciao.

PS: And pretty sure u pmed every single moderator with all ur swagger friends i'm 100% Sure XD
    Aight aight you, now its about race so i am calling the police. @black get over here asap.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post

And u talkin about "Go get some work or smth lol" funny story. İ dont care u banned or not. Just waitinig a reasonable answer from u.İf u act like a child and talking like a shitty racist retards of course some ppls(like me) gets angry.

P.S:İ didnt pmed any Mod. Btw i have no problem with Holland or any other Country(tbh i have sympathy to Holland because of Natinoal Team)İ have problem ppl who talking shit like u.

Quote Originally Posted by trapsis View Post
    Aight aight you, now its about race so i am calling the police. @black get over here asap.
    you can better call MDMA

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyIsHome View Post
    And u talkin about "Go get some work or smth lol" funny story. İ dont care u banned or not. Just waitinig a reasonable answer from u.İf u act like a child and talking like a shitty racist retards of course some ppls(like me) gets angry.

P.S:İ didnt pmed any Mod. Btw i have no problem with Holland or any other Country(tbh i have sympathy to Holland because of Natinoal Team)İ have problem ppl who talking shit like u.
    So saying that people that are doing racism against Europe countries and aswell raping,stealing, beating up old people that worked and fought hard for our countries and then those morons ain't doing shit for our countries and only complain than i say to those morons to fuck off. Means i am a shitty retarded racist alright. Ur opinion dude. I just dislike those people being in Europe. They making our countries only worse and worse. And in the future will be way more of them. That's why Turk Apocalypse.

And if u have problem with ppl like me then u have problem with ALOOOOOOOOT of people I don't care how you morons look like or in what kind of shit u believe in. Allah or God idgaf go believe in a freakin apple. Just behave normally and stop complain else fuck off lol.
    This is my opinion and it will be forever mine.
    Not gonna explain more to any of you guys. Im bored of this forum see you