Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

To Rising and Martin, From Rising4Chaos server

This is a discussion on To Rising and Martin, From Rising4Chaos server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol ofc they dont care about support , when you see the amount of donation they received , they are ...
Page: 2

lol ofc they dont care about support , when you see the amount of donation they received , they are too busy counting money...

Mirito

Quote Originally Posted by 7Uper View Post
    jezz just reliesed another post abour rising lolol the guy who posted this got owned hard and come here to cry he has even posted it on snoxd roflmao talk bout crying hard

btw ur quote this just shows u for what u rly r a desperate bitter guy i said 3 and u say 4 lol..like i no whats gonna be the exact number of 9s lol but its not alot and its up 3 months which shows u its well ran? i dont c speedhacking bro since last patch i been pking all week its just desperate stuff i doubt they buy it cause they added other things with them patch and if they did buy it who fking cares? its only server with thats kind of advanced upgrade wouldnt it have cost lots at least they using the donation money on server unlike others rofl u would have played other servers that u dont like but u dont make post bout that server theres something bout rising eh?come back when have a valid point u bitter bitter guy

edit didnt c last post ko4life got lot of hype but going by what my friend says its boring and looking at bug list it look like lots of bugs the risings sexykos r far more superior log on both and u will see a big difference in gap
    Just check the forum and see the cheater reports and screenshots from other players.

- Np transfer
    - Wallhack
    - Speedhack

All of them with very clear and solid proofs. Before the patch there was tbl cheater reports and Martin banned people who reported the cheater, and everyone who answered in that topic but THE CHEATERS CONTINUED PLAYING!

About the +9s i said AT LEAST 4 THAT I KNOW OF! Can you understand what it means? It means there might be more, i know for sure about 4.

Since the last patchs you see no hacks? Like i said you are a completly moron. I bet you are a GM, no actual player would say that unless its a dumb donator that payed lots for the server and got owned, thats the only reason why you keep defending the server so you dun lose your real money, cuz if people continue like this, the server gonna die and you wasted it all on rko.

I would really like to know your in-game name but i doubt you will say it cuz i'm sure you're Martin.

And yea i posted it on snoxd so GM's could see. Its nothing about crying and i never got owned, i just got pissed about their support and thei banning shit without any reason.

But i see you are the person without any valid point, you talk without knowing anything. First you say they patched it, i told you they didnt and now you say "who cares?" Dude they are not skilled GM's. There's bugs (simple ones) that could be fixed already and they do not fix it.

You know whats their answer right?

1. Everything works just fine.
    2. There's no bugs
    3. Its done on purpose.
    4. Will be looked into. (This one means most likely i dont care cuz they never did anything they said they would look into).

I think this is enough to make you shut the hell up.

jezz just reliesed another post abour rising lolol the guy who posted this got owned hard and come here to cry he has even posted it on snoxd roflmao talk bout crying hard

btw ur quote this just shows u for what u rly r a desperate bitter guy i said 3 and u say 4 lol..like i no whats gonna be the exact number of 9s lol but its not alot and its up 3 months which shows u its well ran? i dont c speedhacking bro since last patch i been pking all week its just desperate stuff i doubt they buy it cause they added other things with them patch and if they did buy it who fking cares? its only server with thats kind of advanced upgrade wouldnt it have cost lots at least they using the donation money on server unlike others rofl u would have played other servers that u dont like but u dont make post bout that server theres something bout rising eh?come back when have a valid point u bitter bitter guy

edit didnt c last post ko4life got lot of hype but going by what my friend says its boring and looking at bug list it look like lots of bugs the risings sexykos r far more superior log on both and u will see a big difference in gap
    Now you're one fuking gayhead.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    Now you're one fuking gayhead.
    can people be banned for this? that would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    Rising is crap server there is no doubt.When it was realised,Rhea especially it was good one,but then with time it was becoming worse and worse,all coz of martin and rising,also no doubts...
    As i can see 90% of rising population already moved to ko4life and that would make server empty or dead.
    So true, server was decent for like a week (allthough people were bug abusing like crazy, lizardman bug. Took martin over a week to fix it). But martin fucked up by removing scrolls from drops...

You had to: either donate and buy reward points and use them to buy scrolls.
    Or vote for the server on diverse websites, 4 days voting = 1 set... It ruined the server just cause they were so greedy.

lol guys,no need to argue.Let that guy play rising,maybe its martin himself,really dont know person who played there and get some kinf of feedback of that server.

7Uper

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    So true, server was decent for like a week (allthough people were bug abusing like crazy, lizardman bug. Took martin over a week to fix it). But martin fucked up by removing scrolls from drops...

You had to: either donate and buy reward points and use them to buy scrolls.
    Or vote for the server on diverse websites, 4 days voting = 1 set... It ruined the server just cause they were so greedy.
    i nvr played rhea so cant comment but u dont buy reward points u earn it rofl at least u get rewarded for voting for them unlike all the other servers in the better pk servers u need to donate for scs lol.. god but theres something bout rising eh? nyway this is nothing to do with p servers its a message to martin and rising because the guy 99.99% got pwned in cz go make a post about in in them forum or spam them support

Mirito

i nvr played rhea so cant comment but u dont buy reward points u earn it rofl at least u get rewarded for voting for them unlike all the other servers in the better pk servers u need to donate for scs lol.. god but theres something bout rising eh? nyway this is nothing to do with p servers its a message to martin and rising because the guy 99.99% got pwned in cz go make a post about in in them forum or spam them support
    You're really an idiot dude. What does getting pwned in cz/gear/nps have to do with poor support and hackers not getting ban?

You're such an idiot really.... i dun think you can read english.

I was doing very good in cz whit my warrior and my priest ( dont get me wrong ). I did lead the N1 clan in the server and i was in top 10 NP holders before the wipe and after it i was the first King and top5 clan leader . and i am backing the guy up couse he is telling the truth. That surver stinks not couse the players or something , it stinks becouse the lack of any support , becouse the unhuman behavior of the Admin ( Martin made a fake Admin called Nikole hahaha that was to top of the icecream ). Check your Cheater Report section in the forums and you will see his BOT replys and banning the people that do report cheaters , if you donate or even promise to donate in future you are safe from anything .

And YES you can cheat , you can TBL edit and i have news for you , his so called TBL encription is made by the moust easy algorithm pousuble it took me 5 mins to see the original files . Not to mention that he didnt configure his exe to read them properly which have led to the 100% scream problem and the insane hight stun and slow rate in the game . Dont get me wrong i do have the knowledge to do many stuff but i take gaming lightly enough to just play .

i dont have much to add

but i support Mirito its true the support in rising sux ass and im sure 90% of the players in rising can tell u how they hate the support . but the question why they stay there? im sure no1 will tell u that he stayed cuz rising&martin is doing good updates and proff programers lol which isnt true they dont know anything about it u can go and see how they buy the updates go to their forum and click in updates/fixes section

It is more than likely that i have forgot things to put in above when i remember them they will be added
    its just like he is not sure wat is in the patch cuz he didnt made it thats why they cant fix the bugs same as k2 when they get patches from mgame u know what they do

and for the players there 80% stay there for their wasted time/items/friends/clans
    and thats it

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

I see no reason why should ppl ever join rising ko?
    I played for 3 days and i had best gear + i was owning all 1vs1
    but when guy got redballed guy ran or hes party showed up and killed me (TiTAN). And rhea was the best i rly loved it.
    This 7 guy gotta be 7 years old
    Last edited by DoomBringer; 01-29-2010 at 10:36 AM.

Rising KO is a waste of time. Only good part of it was Rhea, which, however, they decided to delete. Rhea got so much positive feedback and was almost passing the main server by popularity at the end. This shows the lack of community between GMs and players.
    Btw, Doom, what was your nick there?

i think its the 1st server if u count the amount of donations , and as everybody know , too mu
    ch money make u do bad things , bad choices , ect ect , and thats what exactly happened

Mirito

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    i think its the 1st server if u count the amount of donations , and as everybody know , too mu
    ch money make u do bad things , bad choices , ect ect , and thats what exactly happened

Yea they are so greedy that now they even made up some aoe in every boss. For example Felankor aoes 4k++ while you're tanking it. It aoes every 2 seconds.

Same goes for Minotaur, Lilimie and even Snake queen now has dot damage.

For isiloon they took out the drain skill so no1 would be able to take it. Thos just shows how greedy they are.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vallo_O View Post
    Rising KO is a waste of time. Only good part of it was Rhea, which, however, they decided to delete. Rhea got so much positive feedback and was almost passing the main server by popularity at the end. This shows the lack of community between GMs and players.
    Btw, Doom, what was your nick there?
    *sigh* shame to say i don't remember

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast