Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Rival Knight Online [Lv. 80 - PK/Light Farm] [ONLINE]

This is a discussion on Rival Knight Online [Lv. 80 - PK/Light Farm] [ONLINE] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NeoStyle did you notice ApexKO is a farm v20xx server, and this 1 is v 1298 server ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by NeoStyle View Post
    did you notice ApexKO is a farm v20xx server, and this 1 is v1298 server , almost FULL PVP? ... " no offence but you must be stupid. "
    for some reason you think i can't read... obviously you didn't realize that you actually need player's to pvp? why waste your time launcher during probably thee most popular server's launch to date? its quite obvious people will play here for a couple of days to waste time till apexKO. So why not save your money on a dedi and wait till apex dies down a bit. I'm not trying to be a dick, i'm just stating the obvious anyone who run's a good server should know exactly whats going to happen.

P.S as he stated in his first post the issue with the server shutting down last time was "population" and he's learned from his mistake's, this really doesn't show this at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    for some reason you think i can't read...
    i know you can read but i think you can't understand.

for some reason you think i can't read... obviously you didn't realize that you actually need player's to pvp? why waste your time launcher during probably thee most popular server's launch to date? its quite obvious people will play here for a couple of days to waste time till apexKO. So why not save your money on a dedi and wait till apex dies down a bit. I'm not trying to be a dick, i'm just stating the obvious anyone who run's a good server should know exactly whats going to happen.

P.S as he stated in his first post the issue with the server shutting down last time was "population" and he's learned from his mistake's, this really doesn't show this at all.
    I must say you're thinking isn't completely off. But we're a different kind of server also attracting different kind of
    population and if we would be afraid of the "major" servers launching we would never launch at all.
    We're simple trying to provide some fun for the summer,there are people who will support us through this and
    will stay with us even with a low count but as BETA seemed the count should be pretty ok for a PVP server.
    We are going to keep the server up no matter what,the costs are not that big and as long as people like it we will be there for them

Quote Originally Posted by balthasar577 View Post
    I must say you're thinking isn't completely off. But we're a different kind of server also attracting different kind of
    population and if we would be afraid of the "major" servers launching we would never launch at all.
    We're simple trying to provide some fun for the summer,there are people who will support us through this and
    will stay with us even with a low count but as BETA seemed the count should be pretty ok for a PVP server.
    We are going to keep the server up no matter what,the costs are not that big and aslong as people like it we will be there for them
    well good luck to you guys.

well good luck to you guys.
    Just to make it clear, we are not ApexKO... We are Rival KO and i'm not sure why you are trying to win points for ApexKO by posting in our thread, basicially you are saying that '' Nobody should launch the server within the same month as ApexKO does ''... But why? Incase ApexKO fails to launch sucesfully what will you say than? They are 20xx with perhaps 500 players online, and we are 1299 with 100 players online, so we can't compare nor we are competition to each other.

RivalKO is currently the most updated 1299 PK/Light Farm server, that gives you the feeling of old times, but yet playing in new generation zones & other stuff.
    We have good advertisement, considering our both betas reached 35 - 40 users online, which is enough for a good PK server, but we all know Official will get more than BETA right?

I'd like to invite you to participate in our Facebook contest to share RivalKO with your friends and possibly win some Knight Cash!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rival...367283?fref=ts

Don't hesitate to register on our forums, and seek for team members or a clan! The server will stay up for long time, no matter what and I can gurantee you it will have good population!
    Hosting a server is our passion, and we will always be here for the players... Months,Years,Decades... yes!

Be there on our Official Launch, This Saturday 06.06.2015 at 19:00 GMT +1!

Best Regards!

Quote Originally Posted by balthasar577 View Post
    Just to make it clear, we are not ApexKO... We are Rival KO and i'm not sure why you are trying to win points for ApexKO by posting in our thread, basicially you are saying that '' Nobody should launch the server within the same month as ApexKO does ''... But why? Incase ApexKO fails to launch sucesfully what will you say than? They are 20xx with perhaps 500 players online, and we are 1299 with 100 players online, so we can't compare nor we are competition to each other.

RivalKO is currently the most updated 1299 PK/Light Farm server, that gives you the feeling of old times, but yet playing in new generation zones & other stuff.
    We have good advertisement, considering our both betas reached 35 - 40 users online, which is enough for a good PK server, but we all know Official will get more than BETA right?

I'd like to invite you to participate in our Facebook contest to share RivalKO with your friends and possibly win some Knight Cash!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rival...367283?fref=ts

Don't hesitate to register on our forums, and seek for team members or a clan! The server will stay up for long time, no matter what and I can gurantee you it will have good population!
    Hosting a server is our passion, and we will always be here for the players... Months,Years,Decades... yes!

Be there on our Official Launch, This Saturday 06.06.2015 at 19:00 GMT +1!

Best Regards!
    that was actually a sincere good luck, as in i mean't it, but if you want me to bother posting then i will, you said previously you messed up your last server with population and you rushed your server, so far i've seen you advertise your topic for around 2 weeks, pos 3, that in no way shape or form is enough time to bring in the player's, you clearly have no idea how to manage a community or bring in people to a community, why would i bother posting informing people about apexKO for a server that is going to merely bring in 50 users max, which in around a weeks time because your stupid enough to launch a server when probably thee most anticipated server is about to release? as for your 500 players online this clearly shows your lack of knowledge of the KO private server community. There is no such thing as "the most updated 1299 Server" 1298, which as patched 1299, is not up to date, its old and outdated and its not as if you've added any personally patches you couldn't get from snoxd or buy from osmanx / yigit. Where are your links to ko-cuce, ko-fox, pvp-kenti or any of the European forums? stop kidding yourself when you say "no matter what and I can guarantee you it will have good population!" because you havn't even made the effort to advertise enough. i've also checked your forums, you have a total of 3 topics in the clan recruitment section and a total of 77 total registered users, which in turn half of them will be online during 1 time, ill stop replying now as your just making yourself look stupid, "learning from your last mistakes" obviously not.

that was actually a sincere good luck, as in i mean't it, but if you want me to bother posting then i will, you said previously you messed up your last server with population and you rushed your server, so far i've seen you advertise your topic for around 2 weeks, pos 3, that in no way shape or form is enough time to bring in the player's, you clearly have no idea how to manage a community or bring in people to a community, why would i bother posting informing people about apexKO for a server that is going to merely bring in 50 users max, which in around a weeks time because your stupid enough to launch a server when probably thee most anticipated server is about to release? as for your 500 players online this clearly shows your lack of knowledge of the KO private server community. There is no such thing as "the most updated 1299 Server" 1298, which as patched 1299, is not up to date, its old and outdated and its not as if you've added any personally patches you couldn't get from snoxd or buy from osmanx / yigit. Where are your links to ko-cuce, ko-fox, pvp-kenti or any of the European forums? stop kidding yourself when you say "no matter what and I can guarantee you it will have good population!" because you havn't even made the effort to advertise enough. i've also checked your forums, you have a total of 3 topics in the clan recruitment section and a total of 77 total registered users, which in turn half of them will be online during 1 time, ill stop replying now as your just making yourself look stupid, "learning from your last mistakes" obviously not.
    As i've mentioned the last release went bad because of me not him all i've seen is you guys being really really smart about everything yet none has shown me that you can do better.
    He actually made this server in order to do something for the community if i can say so and he is doing it for fun which i really,really never experience anyone else doing.

P.s ApexKO most anticipated server? No. (Just on Gamers4life),although i do wish them all the luck and i do believe they can grow just like KK did.

Undoubtedly you gonna to win good points on APEXKO?
    You are comparing 20xx files with 1299?oh my god you're the worst guy that i never seen the client db are now updated, i tested them in game BETA and BETA PVP seem amazing the mistake him made before him learned i think you can't judge anyone only why you are going to earn Points on a new server if you gonna don't play, go away and not post on this topic good lucky you too!

Excuse me? Do you even know what you are talking about? Your posts are full of hate, without any solid argument to back it up.
    I really could comment on your words, but i think you are not worth it, since you are mixing too many things that doesn't make sense, and just trolling so please stop?

Anyway, there is around 24 hours remaining for the Launch, so we invite everyone to join up and call your mates :]

Best Regards.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

It's quite funny to see a scammer (Sephiroth) & a DDoS attacker (West) hating each other.

GL on your server launch West.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    It's quite funny to see a scammer (Sephiroth) & a DDoS attacker (West) hating each other.

GL on your server launch West.
    says nickos3 , LEGIT.

Server is launching in less than 2 hours!

Join our community RivalKO

25 minutes to go!! really enjoyed the beta. definately worth a try to those who havent tried it.

Server is stable and alot of fun PK is amazing great job staff rivalko my clan will stay here
    just the website is down but is smarh add auto register nice

Thanks for the incredible support,our community really is friendly,if you wish to start i am sure you will be able to catch up!
    We had amazing PK already and since Peruvian players are joining now i think it will not change at night time !

More pictures on our Facebook here > Facebook photo
    NeoStyle likes this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast